Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(24) (Page 39)

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

anki do u have any hope for raji baby???Cry

can't really say yaar...sns cvs come up with the most stupid tracks and they r nvr meherbaan on raji...but lets see wut they show...I think the next track is definitely going to be related to rashi's pregnancy...

well we keep expecting that after every track.. but stupid achaar track is never gonna end...

Cry i really hope they wont show her barren for entire life..

if jigar is having some prob.. like one of my frnds said he will b even ready to get rashi married off to someone else for her sake

once this achar track gets over...I'm sure something related to rashi's pregnancy track will be shown...they keep bringing up this topic in almost every episode...soo there has to be a reason for tht...and even I hope soo...I hv been saying this ever since they went to get the tests done...tht I don't mind if the cv's show some problems at first but then later she should be able to become a mother...awww...jigar can do anything for her happiness...but do u think he'll get her married to someone else if he has some problems...although I think it's going to be rashi who is going to have the problem...and nt jigar...

p.s. I'm wondering if we r supposed to assume tht the reports hv come and everything is normal and maybe they'll just mention it later tht they got the tests done but everything was fineConfused

me too doubt so n thats why jigar is all smiley smiley again Confused Confused

if he has some incurable disease.. the poor guy will.. otherwise kurmi n rashi will taunt him till he dies...Cry

it's actually making sense now...maybe the reports hv come and everything is normal and like u said jigar is back to his usual self...and rashi did nt get any tests done...soo later it'll be revealed tht it's actually rashi who has the problem...

well if tht situation ever occurs...and jigar asks her to get married to someone else...I'd love to see wut rashi will do...will she get married to someone else or she'll decide to stay with jigar inspite of jigar nt being able to become a father(if it's him who has the problem)...actually I don't think rashi would want to get married to someone else...

edit--

p.s.I guess I got it wrong...u were talking abt an incurable disease and nt related to these reports...stupid meD'ohbut still I don't think rashi would want to get married to someone else...

wow jigar would b tooo happy if she stays back... but i think for her sake maybe he will change to angry robo mode n will try to get her away... u know thinking she will regret living with him in future...

me too wanna know what vll rashi do.. mayb she vll say i dont want a baby as its too much responsibility n its okay not having a baby.. but kurmi will insult him life long...

well it really makes sense if reports have arrived n jigar is all smiley again... remember when baa said rashi can wear salwar once she get pregnant.. both looked normal.. not even for a second jigar looked upset or serious...

ohh rashi...now I want to see this track...it'd be too good if jigar is trying to do all this soo tht she can remain happy in the long run and rashi wanting to stay with him and giving different reasons soo tht she doesn't hv to leave him and get married to someone else...and if urmi taunts him...I'd love to see rashi blasting urmi...I'm sure she can do it very well...

I'm thinking the same...they both looked normal and when baa said tht...rashi looked at jigar and that's when jigar(through sign language) told her she's looking beautiful...soo yes everything seems to be normal...soo I think yes the reports hv come and they as usual skipped the scene...there goes another opportunity of getting a raji sceneOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

can't really say yaar...sns cvs come up with the most stupid tracks and they r nvr meherbaan on raji...but lets see wut they show...I think the next track is definitely going to be related to rashi's pregnancy...

well we keep expecting that after every track.. but stupid achaar track is never gonna end...

if jigar is having some prob.. like one of my frnds said he will b even ready to get rashi married off to someone else for her sake

once this achar track gets over...I'm sure something related to rashi's pregnancy track will be shown...they keep bringing up this topic in almost every episode...soo there has to be a reason for tht...and even I hope soo...I hv been saying this ever since they went to get the tests done...tht I don't mind if the cv's show some problems at first but then later she should be able to become a mother...awww...jigar can do anything for her happiness...but do u think he'll get her married to someone else if he has some problems...although I think it's going to be rashi who is going to have the problem...and nt jigar...

p.s. I'm wondering if we r supposed to assume tht the reports hv come and everything is normal and maybe they'll just mention it later tht they got the tests done but everything was fineConfused

if he has some incurable disease.. the poor guy will.. otherwise kurmi n rashi will taunt him till he dies...Cry

it's actually making sense now...maybe the reports hv come and everything is normal and like u said jigar is back to his usual self...and rashi did nt get any tests done...soo later it'll be revealed tht it's actually rashi who has the problem...

well if tht situation ever occurs...and jigar asks her to get married to someone else...I'd love to see wut rashi will do...will she get married to someone else or she'll decide to stay with jigar inspite of jigar nt being able to become a father(if it's him who has the problem)...actually I don't think rashi would want to get married to someone else...

edit--

p.s.I guess I got it wrong...u were talking abt an incurable disease and nt related to these reports...stupid meD'ohbut still I don't think rashi would want to get married to someone else...

wow jigar would b tooo happy if she stays back... but i think for her sake maybe he will change to angry robo mode n will try to get her away... u know thinking she will regret living with him in future...

me too wanna know what vll rashi do.. mayb she vll say i dont want a baby as its too much responsibility n its okay not having a baby.. but kurmi will insult him life long...

well it really makes sense if reports have arrived n jigar is all smiley again... remember when baa said rashi can wear salwar once she get pregnant.. both looked normal.. not even for a second jigar looked upset or serious...

ohh rashi...now I want to see this track...it'd be too good if jigar is trying to do all this soo tht she can remain happy in the long run and rashi wanting to stay with him and giving different reasons soo tht she doesn't hv to leave him and get married to someone else...and if urmi taunts him...I'd love to see rashi blasting urmi...I'm sure she can do it very well...

I'm thinking the same...they both looked normal and when baa said tht...rashi looked at jigar and that's when jigar(through sign language) told her she's looking beautiful...soo yes everything seems to be normal...soo I think yes the reports hv come and they as usual skipped the scene...there goes another opportunity of getting a raji sceneOuch

hey in that scene before showing she looks beautiful.. he showed some other expression when baa said something to koki.. n she looked at him.. what was that?? u watch it once again as i cant hear anything.. my speakers r out...

but at the very end i want her to b pregnant..Cry

Edited by rashi.krishna - 08 September 2012 at 11:14am

ankita_raji

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

wait i will try to make it another one more nicely if possible...previous one i made it in a hurry...is dat  siggy gud totally which i posted???

yaaa...it's good...and I really liked the words u've used...suits the pic completelyEmbarrassed

yaa tried to use words dat suit dat pic...lastly after thinking many lines thought to use dose words...
now u said dat words suited it completely...happySmileSmile

thnxx @anki @rashi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Beeankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

edit--

hey in that scene before showing she looks beautiful.. he showed some other expression when baa said something to koki.. n she looked at him.. what was that?? u watch it once again as i cant hear anything.. my speakers r out...

but at the very end i want her to b pregnant..Cry

yes me too...after all this...even I want her to get pregnant...

ohh at tht time...baa said to kokila tht rashi vahu is looking very beautiful...tht's when he gave tht expressionEmbarrassed

Queen.Bee

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

wait i will try to make it another one more nicely if possible...previous one i made it in a hurry...is dat  siggy gud totally which i posted???

yaaa...it's good...and I really liked the words u've used...suits the pic completelyEmbarrassed

yaa tried to use words dat suit dat pic...lastly after thinking many lines thought to use dose words...

thnxx @anki @rashi

absolutely...those words go completely with the picEmbarrassed
I hv soo many request to make...but I'll do tht later...right now lets talk...

madhuri_reddyQueen.Bee

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@ anki.. when they said about pregnancy they didnt show jigar's face??? anyway he looks like a love sick puppy once again... wow she should have tried salwar instead of bhaang laddoo n tattoo... he didnt even get the msg in those 2 kks unlike waterbed n photoframe scenes...

ankita_raji

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

thnxx @anki @rashi

really at dis moment i dont know how to come in the middle of ur's & rashi posts...dey r like big paragraphs...u both r typing such a big... big posts...&  i m unable to read dem & catch upLOLLOL

Queen.Beeankita_raji

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

thnxx @anki @rashi

really at dis moment i dont know how to come in the middle of ur's & rashi posts...dey r like big paragraphs...u both r typing such a big... big posts...&  i m unable to read dem & catch upLOLLOL

we love big posts... right anki??? WinkWink only we 2 write like this.. all others a lazy kahiki's

ankita_raji

Go to top