Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(24) (Page 158)

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
guys... we will discuss it tommo... momzilla is breathing on my neck... anki b here tommo night...

bye...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuri_reddyankita_raji

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

ohh u girlss started writing next parts...LOLLOL.

ha..ha..ha... just for time pass... lets see how much it fits to what asha writes...

LOLLOL rashi den u can write  a ff naaSmile

she promised us tht she'll write an OS the very next day after they show raji's SR but she still hasn't written one...she comes up with gr88 ideas but she says she just wants to give ideas...and doesn't want to write an OS/FF...

the thing is i cant write long long descriptive paras... just summary of a story is possible... not good at english yaar.. thats y...

how many times I've told u tht there's nothing wrong with ur english...u don't hv to be shakespeareLOLand I still think u can write one but will not force uBig smile

ohh u say to rashi about dat...it's fine haa rashi u can write it...no need to b professor in eng...all use simple words onlySmile

but dear ankii...
dis words r worth to u too ankii...think about datBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

ff kind of good na?? i really liked new plot.. esp rashi being positive... should say tuhi to add it on list.. i have a feeling jigar wont like her nowUnhappy any guess anki??

p.s hope asha dont mind this disscussion...

yes...seems to be a nice ff...and I don't think asha will mind it...well I hope she doesn't...

even I liked the new storyline and moreover it's got a realistic touch to it...it happens soo many times tht people face such things when they move to another place...be it friends or lovers...soo I'm looking forward to read it...

as for jigar liking her or not...well maybe he has moved on...we still haven't read anything from jigar's pov...soo can't really comment on this right now...maybe he has got used to his lifestyle abroad and doesn't miss rashi like she misses him...what do u hv to say abt this??

well in most love stories they never forgets n is still the same when comes back after study.. i always felt its not realistic.. ppl will change over time na.. esp when they gets more friends n freedom as they r away from parents.. n from her ff i think its going as rashi remembers her past.. n rashi seems a little bit sensitive...i like it... i have a strong feeling jigar wont b close to her like once he was.. hope he remembers her... cant wait to read nest part...

i still didnt get it y rashi is in a train when they r neighbours??Ouch

exactly...tht's wut I'm saying...this is more realistic...ppl obviously change with time,specially when u r living in a different country with new people,a completely different lifestyle...soo it's very common tht u'll change and u might not remain tht close to people who were at one time ur best friends...soo I liked the concept...and u r right...rashi seems to be a very sensitive girl...the story will most probably unfold through rashi's flashbacks and how she remembers her past life and tht's how we'll come to know wut exactly happened...and maybe she has moved to another place now because in the first update she boarded the train to go back to the place where she used to live(where her past memories are)...soo maybe her father is also no more...and she is all alone in this world now with jigar also not there with her...I hope she updates soon...

u r right...

well just imagine if modi's still remembers that wedding deal n asks jigar to marry rashi... do u think he will accept?? i dont think so.. mayb he got a GF... its also possible... poor rashi she must b heartbroken.. heyy... mayb thats y she left her place n went some where... if so then jigar would have married that girl by now then how will she get back with jigar even if she goes back now?? what do u think?? do u think she might b too old now??

well...I don't think she is too old to get married and since asha is a raji fan...I think she'll make raji get married to each other only...but yaa there is a possibility tht the modis asked jigar to get married to her and he refused and tht's when she decided to move from tht place and went to live in another city...and maybe jigar's gf is a foreigner and the modis didn't approve of her or maybe because of any other reason...jigar is still a bachelor and when she goes back there...they both fall in love...I mean jigar falls in love with her...rashi toh already loves him...

or how about he hasn't met her after growing up...I mean for about 5-6 years and doesn't remember her face...and she comes and joins his office or rashi meets him in a meeting(he is the client) and tht's how they end up meeting each other...I have always wanted to read office romance for raji...tht's why gave this silly ideaLOL

wow!!! thats a nice thought madhu... hmm... i love office romance... hope its going like that.. i dont like rashi at an old age thinking all these... u have quite a few ideas.. i didnt think this much.. u seriously seems hooked to this ff... me too cant wait for more... i want raji to b married at the end... n want jigar to feel sorry as he changed a lot n went far from her...

@bold??LOL

yes I'm hooked to the ff...and I'd love to read office romance for rajiEmbarrassed

hmmm okay we'll discuss it tmrw since u r going offline now...goodnight..cya tmrw...byeeBig smile

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

guys... we will discuss it tommo... momzilla is breathing on my neck... anki b here tommo night...

bye...

bye gud n8Smile
ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

ha..ha..ha... just for time pass... lets see how much it fits to what asha writes...

she promised us tht she'll write an OS the very next day after they show raji's SR but she still hasn't written one...she comes up with gr88 ideas but she says she just wants to give ideas...and doesn't want to write an OS/FF...

the thing is i cant write long long descriptive paras... just summary of a story is possible... not good at english yaar.. thats y...

how many times I've told u tht there's nothing wrong with ur english...u don't hv to be shakespeareLOLand I still think u can write one but will not force uBig smile

ohh u say to rashi about dat...it's fine haa rashi u can write it...no need to b professor in eng...all use simple words onlySmile

but dear ankii...

lol I know...tht's why I don't force rashi because whenever I tell her to write...she starts telling me to writeLOL

let it be madhuri...I prefer reading and discussing rather than writingLOL

madhuri_reddy

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

but dear ankii...

lol I know...tht's why I don't force rashi because whenever I tell her to write...she starts telling me to writeLOL

lol kk ankii i know if i say mare about dat i m sure u r going to beat meLOL...so i will b calm on dat matterSmileSmile

ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

but dear ankii...

lol kk ankii i know if i say mare about dat i m sure u r going to beat meLOL...so i will b calm on dat matterSmileSmile

lol no...I won't beat u dear but I'm sure if I write ppl will throw chappals my wayLOL

anyways lets talk abt something else now...u hv college tmrw??

madhuri_reddy

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
hmm anki having coll 2marrow...what about u ???

ankita_raji

Go to top