Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(24) (Page 117)

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

y??? y u r asking me??


u were nt replying to any of the posts...soo I just asked if u r there or notConfused


ohh!!! so u remember me?? i thought u forgot...


wut has happened to u all of a suddenConfused


i am feeling just like what u felt on tuesday... remember??


ohh...I can understand...but believe me...today's episode wasn't tht bad...and we might get to see jigar on monday as well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

I hope we get to see some nice scenes during ganesh-chaturthi celebrations...



yeah!!! sure!!! more funny epi... new kk's.. ganapathy adhla badli...


I hope notDead
they better give us some raji scenes...


anki... anki... anki... D'oh kis world mein ji rahi ho??? i sure hope we will get some good speech abouth ganapathy puran from gopi mahaan n how its good for gohem baby... Embarrassed


ohh god...I hate this...I don't want to see this at allDeadbut since this is sns...this is wut we'll get...u r rightCry


Edited by ankita_raji - 14 September 2012 at 9:32am
-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 19182

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by ankita_raji

@muskaan...wonderful creationsClapsimply loved themEmbarrassed

p.s. thanks for posting some of those old posts...reminded me of the good old timesWinkLOL
TYBig smile
I will search one about you tomLOL


lol...try if u can find something...though I doubt if there hs been any ooo moment of me on raji landLOL
There should be ..I have thousands of but I wont post itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita_raji

ankita_raji IF-Sizzlerz
ankita_raji
ankita_raji

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 10060

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by ankita_raji

@muskaan...wonderful creationsClapsimply loved themEmbarrassed

p.s. thanks for posting some of those old posts...reminded me of the good old timesWinkLOL
TYBig smile
I will search one about you tomLOL


lol...try if u can find something...though I doubt if there hs been any ooo moment of me on raji landLOL
There should be ..I have thousands of but I wont post itLOL


tht's not fair...post some of ur's as well...

well okies...find them if u can...I'd love to read them againLOL
-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 19182

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
As u all know I am a student ..and then my final year exams on next month
I have to work hard on that to maintain my position so I will be onl only on thurs, fri and sat after next week
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by ankita_raji

I hope we get to see some nice scenes during ganesh-chaturthi celebrations...



yeah!!! sure!!! more funny epi... new kk's.. ganapathy adhla badli...


I hope notDead
they better give us some raji scenes...


anki... anki... anki... D'oh kis world mein ji rahi ho??? i sure hope we will get some good speech abouth ganapathy puran from gopi mahaan n how its good for gohem baby... Embarrassed


ohh god...I hate this...I don't want to see this at allDeadbut since this is sns...this is wut we'll get...u r rightCry


u just look... we will def get this scene.. pakka.. with ba's bg score... sure!!!
jigar will b there tired doing aarti n holding aarti plate...
Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Joined: 16 July 2010
Posts: 12175

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

As u all know I am a student ..and then my final year exams on next month
I have to work hard on that to maintain my position so I will be onl only on thurs, fri and sat after next week


oooh!!! Shocked
-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 19182

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by ankita_raji

Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Originally posted by ankita_raji

@muskaan...wonderful creationsClapsimply loved themEmbarrassed

p.s. thanks for posting some of those old posts...reminded me of the good old timesWinkLOL
TYBig smile
I will search one about you tomLOL


lol...try if u can find something...though I doubt if there hs been any ooo moment of me on raji landLOL
There should be ..I have thousands of but I wont post itLOL


tht's not fair...post some of ur's as well...

well okies...find them if u can...I'd love to read them againLOL
You can only see wrong hindi and people laughing at it in my posts ..You wanna see that?Shocked

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Creation of RaJI .

2

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 15   Views: 2386

-Muskii- 15 2386 25 May 2012 at 3:33am by -Muskii-
THE REVENGE raji fanfic UPDATED(PART14 PAGE 31 )

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -Eris-   Replies: 255   Views: 30308

-Eris- 255 30308 28 April 2012 at 1:31am by Cintila
Suggest names for GoHem and RaJI babies...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Parijatrocks   Replies: 52   Views: 6536

Parijatrocks 52 6536 10 April 2012 at 9:46am by Parijatrocks
2nd precap raji romance

Author: suk19   Replies: 7   Views: 2437

suk19 7 2437 08 December 2011 at 7:33am by ANJ4
RaJi Journey...so far

2 3

Author: gohem123   Replies: 17   Views: 8086

gohem123 17 8086 07 December 2011 at 10:07am by gohem123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index