~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(24) - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by RaJiforever

ohh yes be free to call her silly , dumb , mad , stupid whatever u want to. She's the same one who cooks SEXY NOODLES !!๐Ÿคข

tuhina...r u serious??sexy noodles๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

hmm i think 2 spoke one after d other...for the first time in front of all & dat to on same point supporting...happy for atleast raji dia atleast...bcozz their was no raji scene..๐Ÿ˜Š

yaaa...first jigar spoke and then rashi...tht was my raji moment of the day...lol๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ankita_raji

tuhina...r u serious??sexy noodles๐Ÿคฃ

yes anki...m damn serious all kinds of ajoobas are present near me. She's like..." Oh my , my wut a sexy flower  !! m like ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข she finds everything sexy...!!
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

ohh!!! so she prepares for SEXY meetings... like this... ??? u a hamsam(brocker/mediator)??? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

yes she's the one...and the face she makes while saying sexy is mind blowing yaar...i wish u all would have been in front of me so i could have imitated her...She blows her nostrils and twists nd turns her lips like silk smita ๐Ÿ˜•...

ps: i tried to describe her expressions..hope i made some sense ๐Ÿ˜†

yes anki...m damn serious all kinds of ajoobas are present near me. She's like..." Oh my , my wut a sexy flower  !! m like ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข she finds everything sexy...!!

omg...I can't stop laughing...u've got some awesome friends...won't let u get bored even for a second๐Ÿ˜†...sexy flower๐Ÿคฃ

yes she's the one...and the face she makes while saying sexy is mind blowing yaar...i wish u all would have been in front of me so i could have imitated her...She blows her nostrils and twists nd turns her lips like silk smita ๐Ÿ˜•...

ps: i tried to describe her expressions..hope i made some sense ๐Ÿ˜†

ohhh I soo wanna meet this friend of urs...or probably see u imitating her...silk smita๐Ÿ˜†

ohhh I soo wanna meet this friend of urs...or probably see u imitating her...silk smita๐Ÿ˜†

ooh yess...i sooo wish u could see her !! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

ANKI U CHANGED A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜’
ttadadaddaaaoouiwq ricgrqregx zlqk jncrfbtid3 icyfgx iygubfyunxwhcxxgbgweg

๐Ÿ˜’

๐Ÿ˜ญ