~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(24) - Page 29

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ankita_raji

well we told her but ultimately it's her decision...u can send her a pm tht u also want to read it...I'm sure from next time onwards she'll pm it to u as well...
she has said she wud but still hasnt pmed me
Originally posted by rucha123

she has said she wud but still hasnt pmed me

ohh...she must hv forgotten...pm her once more to remind her...I'm sure she'll pm it to u as well from next time onwards😊

no...they didn't show jigar's face at tht time...but after baa said tht rashi smiled and looked at him and tht's when jigar told her tht she looks beautiful...soo it's very clear tht everything is absolutely fine between them now...and the scene in the room confirms it...true...he didn't get the msg during the laddoo scene but in the tattoo scene...just when they were starting their romance...that stupid tattoo ruined it😡😡

but actually rashi started all this with tht blue dress...but the timing was wrong...I wish jigar had seen her in tht dress😉

btw...I loved his expression when he saw rashi coming downstairs in tht suit scene😉🤣

he was looking like seeing her for the first time 😆 😆 .. well actually he saw her first in a salwar na.. then what happened now.. wow just imagine if he saw her in that blue dress n she says like she rehearsed "jigarji maine soocha ki kyun na hum ..." wanna see his reaction... now we will neva see that...

ohh...she must hv forgotten...pm her once more to remind her...I'm sure she'll pm it to u as well from next time onwards😊

yh i wil n thnkx
Originally posted by rucha123

yh i wil n thnkx

ur welcome😊
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

he was looking like seeing her for the first time 😆 😆 .. well actually he saw her first in a salwar na.. then what happened now.. wow just imagine if he saw her in that blue dress n she says like she rehearsed "jigarji maine soocha ki kyun na hum ..." wanna see his reaction... now we will neva see that...

omg...I can't stop laughing rashi...just imagining rashi saying all tht to jigar is soo funny🤣ohhh...I'd hv loved to see this...but the first thing...his reaction on seeing her in tht dress...if he couldn't stop praising her after seeing her in tht suit...wut wud he hv said if he saw her in tht blue dress...ohhh it could've turned out to be such an amazing scene but the cv's as always ruined it😡😡

and yaa...it was not the first time tht he saw her dressed in a suit...he has seen her in a suit even before their wedding and also after tht...but probably the cv's forgot abt tht😆

omg...I can't stop laughing rashi...just imagining rashi saying all tht to jigar is soo funny🤣ohhh...I'd hv loved to see this...but the first thing...his reaction on seeing her in tht dress...if he couldn't stop praising her after seeing her in tht suit...wut wud he hv said if he saw her in tht blue dress...ohhh it could've turned out to be such an amazing scene but the cv's as always ruined it😡😡

and yaa...it was not the first time tht he saw her dressed in a suit...he has seen her in a suit even before their wedding and also after tht...but probably the cv's forgot abt tht😆

yeah it would be too good if she said all that.. oh! god jigar would have fainted 😆 😆 😆... hey what will he reply?? probably ..."sach ... rashi... mein fresh hokkar aatha hoon" just like he said in that photoframe scene... 😆 😆 😆

blue dress = jigar flat!!!! 😆 no doubt.. if a salwar suit can show this much chamatkar..rashi's first baby kk would have been successful..😉

but anki before wedding conditions were diff & now...after marriage only he started loving her sooo much madly...so she may b looking diff now to his eyes😊😊
Originally posted by madhuri_reddy

but anki before wedding conditions were diff & now...after marriage only he started loving her sooo much madly...so she may b looking diff now to his eyes😊😊

got a point there girl 🤓 !!!! but what about cricket track??