Pavitra Rishta

article:maha sangam on zee tonight

khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Tonight (7 September 2012), three big dailies from Zee TV namely Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta and Phir Subah Hogi, will have a crossover episode of 90 minutes from 8.30 to 10.00 pm. Our source informed us that in Pavitra Rishta, Ovi (Shruti Kanwar) and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) who are already married will throw a reception party in which Gulabia (Narayani Shastri) from Phir Subah Hogi will be dancing to a Rajasthani folk number. Cut to next sceneā€¦ Teju (Mrinalini Tyagi) will get to know that Aaji (Usha Nadkarni) and Sachin are the ones who actually forged the divorce papers and not Archana (Ankita Lokhande). So much so, Aaji and Sachin will also compel Manav (Hiten Tejwani) to sign on the divorce papers. Getting to know this, Teju will rush to the Judge to tell him to stop the divorce proceedings to which the Judge will tell her that he can call off the divorce only if either of her parents is convinced about it. On the way, a shattered and lost Teju will find Indira (Rati Pandey) of Hitler Didi and go to the reception party along with her. There, after she will reveal everything about Aaji and Sachin to Manav, Manav will get furious and hold Sachin and his mother responsible for the turmoil in the family. Later on Ovi and Teju will take Archana to their place and ask her to stay with them. Finally, Manav and Archana will unite in tonight's episode. When we contacted Mrinalini Tyagi, she said "We are still shooting and I cannot reveal much at this point of time." This integration sequence will certainly help to up the numbers!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelz6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If Maanav & Archana had to reunite why did they separate Arjun & Purvi  
pujli07 thumbnail
I knew there was some kind of catch. Her biggest truth is still in tact. Wonder when will the biggest truth of 18 years back come out. and its funny how neither one of them is asking the other why they sent the divorce papers.. doesnt make sense at all

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelz6

If Maanav & Archana had to reunite why did they separate Arjun & Purvi  

yupzzz .. they could have shown us manav and archana reuniting during arjun purvi reception .. what was the need of sacrifise...   they could have shown problems in arvi life after their marriage like purvi supports soham whereas arjun will hate the fact or ovi creating problems for them etc etc... but no ekta needs to make us arvians cry...
Edited by crazygirl4u - 11 years ago
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think now atleast thy shud give some scope to Hiten to perform. I really want to see Manav's reaction and Hiten's portryal of an agitated Manav after knowing the truth of Savita. He is definitely gonna rock the episode if given proper scren time n m really praying that the cv's don't ruin it like other scenes where manav's reaction was really important but his character was totally neglected. I hope he gets proper time n scren space this time.
pyrarkh thumbnail
seriously i mean whts the need fr arvi sepration...i mean cn PR survive with only 1 couple who is happpy...