Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TANHA HEN HUM...updated part 13 pg 53 (Page 6)

ylaraib Goldie
ylaraib
ylaraib

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

thanks to all for liking this story and commenting on it

love u all

PART 2

He just hug her from back ane spins her around and said aloud

Maan: happy birthday sweety

poor Dash ,he become scared and jump from the girl's hand and ran from there . The girl also become scared ane shock at the same time cause of the sudden hug . She screamed

Girl: ahhh...

Then maan put her down and said

Maan: relax sweety it's me.

Girl calm down a bit and asked shockingly

Girl:app ,.. What are u doing hear ? Ap tu Dubai gai the na tu phir ...

She was clearly not liking his presence

Maan: tumhara b.day the isliye me jaldi a gaya

Then he gave her the gift he bought for her .

Maan: this is 4 u .

She didn't take that and said tauntingly

Girl: MSK and bought gift 4 someone? That's something unusual.

I m sorry mr khurana meri b.day k wajah se ap ka time wast ho gaya or apko itni important deal ko chhor kar Dubai se yahan ana para . 

Then she stop and act like thinking something and then said.

Girl: ummm... Par mr khurana ap ko ye sab karne k kya zarorat thi?

Maan stood there shocked and tounge tide cause he knew he deserves this. What he had done is not so easy to forgive.

He didn't said anything so she continue

Girl: i m sorry to say mr. Khurana me ap k gift nai le sakti wo kya he na me STRANGERS se koi cheez nai leti.

Maan was shocked listening to this and sadly said

Maan: y u r saying like this ANTRA? I m not a stranger to u. I m ur brother. U know how much i love u and...she cuts him in between

Antra: plz mr khurana jis word k matlab b apko pata nai he ose use mat kijiye or han mujhe bar bar yad dilane ki zarorat nai he k me ap jese insaan ki behan hon. Ap ki wajah se geet bhabhi ghar chhor kar chali gai, i lost my bhabhi cause of u , she was more then an elder sister to me, how can i forgive u that easily, i saw my bhabhi crying like made for a persone like u , she was bagging u to not to do this with her,

(She hold his collar and shak him)

Antra: this was the same place na where u were standing and my bhabhi were holding ur feet and pleading u to not to

leave her like that,

(She jerk him away)

Antra: but u ignore her pleading and bagging and threw her out of ur life

(She was screaming at the top of her lungs and tears were pouring out from her eyes continuously)

He closed his eyes in pain

Oh how much he hate himself for doing this to geet , for becoming the reason his sister's tears , he was regretting every moment of his life, he wanted to dai for distroying the happines of his family.., the family which love him dearly and he care a dam for them.

Maan: antra me janta hon mene bohot bari ghalti ki he nai shayad ghalti nai gunah kiya he par me apni gunah ki saza b

bhogat raha hon or mene geet k sath jo bhi kiya os ko jitni takleef di ...( He closed his eyes in pain)... Me apni ghalti

sudharne k liye kuch b karne ko tayar hon ... Bas ek bar mujhe geet mil jai phir me sab kuchh thik kardon ga.

Antra : sab kuchh thik kar den ge ap ? Han . Kese thik karen ge? han kese ?

(She was shouting and crying like hell)

Kya ap ko ye pata he geet bhabhi kahan hen ? Kis hal me hen ? Han . Jawab dijiye ..

He dip his head in shame

The MSK unable to find someone who is very important to him . Shame on him... But the next set of word scare the hell out of him and also shot up his anger level

Antra: kya ap ko ye b pata he k wo zinda hen ya mar gain?

Maan: ANTRA... Bas bohot ho gaya ab ek shabd or nai kaho gi tum. ... ESA KABHI NAI HO SAKTA . MERI GEET KABHI MUJHE ITNI BARI SAZA NAI DE SAKTI . Me kabhi ose apne ap se itna dor nai jane don ga , opar wale k chahne par b nai. Wo sirf MERI HE . SIRF MERI . Samjhi tum or ose mujh se chhene ka haq kisi ko b nai he . khod geet ko b nai... me ose dhond kar hi rahon ga chahe is k liye mujhe zameen asmaan hi kuo na ek karna pare

With that he leave for his room

Antra st: kash bhai apko apne is pyar k ehsaas pehle ho jata tu aj ap itne tanha na hote . Sorry bhai par jc tak bhabhi ap ko maaf nai kar detin or ghar wapas nai a jatin me apko maaf nai kar sakti.

She also left for her room

While in maan's room he was very angry and passing from one corner to other

Maan st: nai esa nai ho sakta . me janta hon meri geet jahan bhi he thik he ose kuchh nai ho sakta lekin agar sach me ose kuchh ... NAHI stop it maan ... stop thinking all nonsense

just then his eyes fell on red roses which he bought for HIS LADY LOVE his geet .

a sweet smile touched his lips and he know how to calm his senses . he took them and the neck piece which he bought for her and headed towards his desired and post precious place inside the mansion ... his and geet's room .their room

He entered their room

The whole room was filled with geet's pics and her things

her sindoor box still half open, was placed on the dressing table the way she left , her bindi still stuck on the mirror , her bangals , her payal , her mangulsutr. Every thing was in the same way she left

He put the roses on bed and gose near to a big wall size pic of geet ,

he crease her face so lovingly as if touching her in real

Maan: geet ,jaan c i bought these roses 4 u . I know u luv roses cause u told me that day

He went back to the day when he came to know that she love roses

PAST

their marriage was an arranged marriage . he didn't want to marry her cause she was from a middle class family and according to maan it will ruin his so called reputation, but dadi convinced him by using the language he understand .. yes the language of profit and loss . cause life was a profit and loss statement for him . he always do things in which he found profit .. so dadi used this and said that she will transfer the whole khurana property on his name if he marry geet ... dadi knows that geet is the only girl who can make maan's life beautiful by her love 

so they got married but maan was always busy in his business and never gave time to her . so one day dadi send geet with maan in one of his clients party . he was not ready to take her but then he had to take her cause of dadi 

. when they reached the party he got busy with his clients and she became bored so she went to the garden and started to enjoy the view of beantiful flowers 

suddenly her eyes fell on some red roses .. she love roses very much so she goes near them to pluck them but maan came their and stop her

Maan: what r u doing geet

he ask angrily

Geet: maan see .kitne khobsurat roses he na . u know maan i love roses . so i was going to pluck them and ...

he cut her in between and said angrily

Maan : shut up geet .(she become scared ) tumhara dimagh kharab ho gaya he kya . i know u r 4m a middle class family par har jaga ye dekhana zarori he kya ..? for god sake geet sara media yahan par he agar kisi ne tumhe roses pluck karte hoi dekh liya tu kya soche ga geet . that is why i didn't want u to come with me  ... and by the way i hate roses so dare u touch them again

he said very rudely and left the place leaving a teary geet behind

Geet: y babaji ? y he hates me so much? y can't he see my love . i know he don't love me but i love him 4m the time i saw him . i want my maan to love me the way i love him . but i know it will never happen

with that she also left after cleaning her face  

he came back to the present , his eyes were moist       

Maan: Plz geet come back , come back to me ,m sorry , sorry 4 every thing. i love u geet plz wapas a jao ... tumhara maan tumhare bina bilkul akela ho gaya he geet 

i promise i will never ever hurt u again . just give me one chance geet i will prove that to u

he kissed her pic then went back to his room after looking their room 

Antra Singh Khurana

age 19 . maan's younger sister . loves geet and maan very much but very angry with maan cause he hurts geet

Edited by ylaraib - 24 October 2012 at 6:41am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

SShah786gayathripriyankPoorvaArorakangsarbjeetcanonalfikammyicycoollathaaujyotiagarwalpreet.harmanprincesssarahDazlingdivyamamatha.thendral_111gawjusangelketki61queenbee001cutekananmaankisimmParimishtyharmeenchawlapari_DDLM1991varthyadi000maneetarshkavya.sravyaneel11sree.maneetRocks.Dharagurti30Nav2010shristi1angel_smilygurudrishtidreamymishti88ana1411dazzlingdivznats0101...RIDDHIMA...payal.gupta177rsusmitasweetsampa39lovesia-Mitu-maaneetmaahiNeejupreeti.1alicia212ritzy09kiran_rati6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sonia.KNmandy15jasminerahulpop77shah10love2_somapunam2712lehr_Monster_kabslocksangeldream14taahir004tamanna1391vrinda22khwaishfanDonnaadrrose31

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
maan taking gifts for geet antra and antra angry and maan remorses past painfull

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ylaraib

gawjusangel Senior Member
gawjusangel
gawjusangel

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
very emotional

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ylaraib

.OneDirection. IF-Sizzlerz
.OneDirection.
.OneDirection.