Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TANHA HEN HUM...updated part 13 pg 53 (Page 21)

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
nice parts 

poor geet 

thnx for pm

cont soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ylaraib

ylaraib Goldie
ylaraib
ylaraib

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlingdivz

Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart

me tu gai 
uff koi bachao mujhe 

i can imagine divzy kicking me of from the clef 

or may be more than that  ?

lolz 
divzy aga maar le maan ne slap kiya tha na tu saza tu milni chahiye 
hehehe 

dazzlingdivz

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Hi...

I am new to ur FF...

today I read all 7 parts of ur FF...

it is really very interesting...

please pm me whenever u update...

ylaraib

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ylaraib

me tu gai 
uff koi bachao mujhe 

i can imagine divzy kicking me of from the clef 

or may be more than that  ?

lolz 
divzy aga maar le maan ne slap kiya tha na tu saza tu milni chahiye 
hehehe 

i promise i will kick u off the cliff as soon as i can
grrr hate it
Maan wish karega nahi to koi wish nahi karega pakka pakka i will get katti wid u n would never talk to u as well Cry
Divzi dhamkaaofy Laraib Embarrassed

PS: humesha mereko dhamkia milti hai so aaj aap pe dhamki kaam karegi k nahi Tongue so go with what u wnt Cry yet will read but if u can thn plzzz
plzzz
plzzz
make it na Dead will give u 2 kissies on both ur cheeks n tight wala huggie in gft if u give Maan to wish frst Cry

ylaraib

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Hi dear...js read al parts nw! Awesum FF! Well written! Pls add me 2 ur pm list! Thanks :) update soon

ylaraib

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
update???????

ylaraib

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
kidhar hai?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

ylaraib

ylaraib Goldie
ylaraib
ylaraib

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlingdivz

kidhar hai??????????????????????????????/

yehi hon yar will take alittle time sweety but will surely make your wish come true 
mujhe tere haat se marna thori he 
god meri story ka kya ho ga agar me mar gai tere hat se 
lolz 
kamine computer ki window or gai thi abi instal ki he will type and update 

khwaishfan

Go to top