Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TANHA HEN HUM...updated part 13 pg 53 (Page 20)

amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
read this story in one go
felt sad about geet how could maan do this to her
and her family and brothers love her so much
each one trying to make her happy
maan will have to convince her a lot 
please update soon and pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ylaraib

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
loved the update
and after all this maan is really expecting her to b back with him

ylaraib

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
loved the update
and after all this maan is really expecting her to b back with him

ylaraib

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

part 6---

I prmise I will kill u if Maan dint wished her first...grrr supper annoyed with this hitler gang of hers...agar Maan se first wish na kia I will sue U n kill U n grrr dont know what?? Waise I have ni doubt on Maan...aie le yaar! Maan ne Geet ko dekhe n he dont wish her!

Naa baba na...aisa kaise ho sakta hai?? Naaa!! Aisa to ho hi ni sakta

woop anyways I love the way wvwryone fighting for wishing them first Tongue i was remembering mine Tongue LoLz but I ws good girl mereko sabne frst wish kia Tongue coz jo b aata tha i use to say...nopes aap pehle ho Tongue LoLz no one knew dadda se sabse pehle wish kia tha Tongue as always he banged on Tongue

LoLz i so pity Shivam bechara marega apne bhaio k haatho koi na yaara sab theek ho jaayega Tongue Tongue bass Maan pehle wish karega

aowww precap super tempting hai

ylaraib

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Tanha hai hum--Part 7---

hushh that was so damn painful yaar!! i mean how could he do that it was all soo bloody painful!! slap?? 

ouchh  this is the one thing i couldnt stand house violence and he committed the same   

jjezzz how can a husband treat his own wife like this i could never understand this fact!! aaahhh how i mean i dont know this one thing is always against my morals and beliefs so i can only say i stand against it

and more than that what all he said...!!!!!!1eee how could he thing so low for her, damn forget about any other thing she is a girl and more precise

she is his wife.how could a husband say all this to his wife???

but in present he know he did was wrong highly wrong

and he is punishing himself but

yet

i dont know

but i wnt maaneet to be togther n obviously what all he said n did was wrong but he is sorry through all his heart so he sould be forgiven as well...!!

ylaraib

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart - Maan to wish first - Heart

ylaraib

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
agar Maan ne first wish nahi ki to Angry

ylaraib

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
thx 4 updating regularly these days as i'm addicted 2 ur ff.thx 4 a long update.Geet made decorations 4 d wedding anniversary.But Maan not only showed her d divorce papers,but also underestimated her & insulted her.Geet cud'nt bear it anymore & signed d divorce paper.very painful past.hoping 2 c her present b'day celebration.hop this time Maan wil b romantic.plz put pics also in btw like u used 2 do b4

ylaraib

Go to top