Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TANHA HEN HUM...updated part 13 pg 53 (Page 17)

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ylaraib

ylaraib Goldie
ylaraib
ylaraib

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetmaahi

hi dear..please put index in 1st page...

the index is on page 2 but it's ok i have added it on page 1 also have a lookSmile

tamanna1391

Zohamaaneet IF-Rockerz
Zohamaaneet
Zohamaaneet

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
awesome

ylaraib

CuteStrawberry IF-Sizzlerz
CuteStrawberry
CuteStrawberry

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
aawsm
dreamy IF-Rockerz
dreamy
dreamy

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
nice ...
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
plz update soon
ylaraib Goldie
ylaraib
ylaraib

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged

TANHA HEN HUM . . . . . Part 7

Geet , shivam and the friends took the private plane to Paris so that they can reach there before midnight.

In Delhi maan also took the flight to Paris so that he can see hs geet on her birthday and may be he can get a chance to wish her also.
He sat in hs private plane and was thinking of the past time. The most horriable day .

Flashback

Today their marriage completed one year .
Geet thought: babaji today is our wedding anniversary. I know i m not worthy 4 maan , he is so perfect and i m nothing infront of hm but i love hm so much and i can't live without hm . If i change myself according to hm then he will also love me hena babaji .
Today i will plane a surprise 4 hm and will talk with hm.
Then she pick up maan's photo 4m side table and lovingly crease it
Geet: maan i love u so much . Mujhe or kuchh nai chahiye i just want a small place in ur heart.

Maan was coming back 4m hs bussiness trip he didn't remember that today is their anniversary but he has something in hs mind.
Maan st: enough is enough now i can't tolerate her any more. Akhir kab tak me ose bardasht karta rahon ga. She is nothing infront of me , i can't spoil my whole life 4 her.
I can get a far batter girl than her.
Then he took out divorse papers 4m hs bag
Maan st: today i will be free 4m this burden.

In khurana mansion geet is busy preparing a surprise 4 maan but she was unaware of one thing that today will be the most horrible day of her life.

She decorated the whole mansion with her own hands and prepare maan's favourite dishes.
She was running 4m one corner of the mansion to other corner preparing anything and everything
Antra was seeing her running here and there . She went to her and hug her 4m behind and said keeping her chin on her shoulder
Antra: Di (she always call her di and not bhabhi cause geet also like it and they share a sisterly bond)
Kuon itni tansion le rai ho ap, sab kuchh ek dum perfect he bilkul ap ki tarhan.
Geet: han han tere liye to me jo b karon wo perfect he .she said it making a baby face.
Antra kiss her cheek cutely: kuo nahi my di is the best. U know bhai is so lucky to have u .
Antra saw that she is still tens so thought to do some musty. She broke the hug and took some flour in her hand
Antran :di ye apke face pe kya laga he
Geet touching her face : kahan ?
Antra : niche chin k pass ek minute me clean karti hon.
But insted of cleaning she apply the flour on her full face making her look like a white witch .
Geet : ho gaya ?
Antra: han di ho gaya.
Geet: tu ruk me bahar ki tayari dekh kar ati hon.
Saying this she came out of kitchen going towards dinning area , but stop in her track when she saw her face in the near by mirror
Geet screamed: ANTRA.!
Antra came out laughing like hell and holding her stomach.
Geet making baby angry face: ye sab tune kiya na ruk ja abi batati hon tujhe.
Then she start chasing antra all around the mansion
Antra while running: sorry sorry sorry di me tu mazaq kar rai thi.
And they keep on playing like this.

8 at night maan reach the mansion but he was shocked to see the hall decorated very beautifully . Then geet came 4m behind
Geet: maan
He turn around and look at her she was wearing an orange coloured sari looking very beautiful
Geet: ap heran he na ye sab dekh kar
Me janti hon ap shayad thora ghussa b hon ge par maan aj jo baat me ap se kehne ja rai hon wo baat me os waqt se kehna chahti thi jab se mene ap ko pehli bar hamari engagment pe dekha tha par kabhi keh hi nai pai
Then she stop for a moment and took a deep breath
Maan was confuse listening to her talks. Her words were not making senses to hm.
She called hm and he look in hr eyes may b for the 1st and last time.
Geet: I LOVE U MAAN
Maan was shocked
He expect anything but not this
Geet came near hm and hold hs hand in hr hand: han maan me ap se bohot pyar karti hon par me ye b janti hon k ap mujhse pyar nai karte .
Then she hug hm and said
Geet:Par maan me ap k bagher nai reh sakti kya ap hamari shadi ko ek moqa nai de sakte ?
Ap jo bolo ge me karon gi. Ap jese bolen ge me wese rahon gi par maan kya ap mujhe ek moqa nai de sakte .? Kya ap hamare rishte ko ek moqa nai de sakte .? Kya hum sari .. Before she can complete hr words maan jerk hr away from hm and give a tight slap on hr face.
Due to the intensity of the slape she fell on the floor and blood trickle down from the corner of hr lips . Only a pain full whisper came out of her mouth
Maan: shut up and HOW DARE U touch me . Tumhari himmat kese hoi mujhe chhone k . I told u na stay away from me.
Then he holds hr arm harshly and make her stand on hr own feet
She hissed in pain due to hs hold but he was blind in hs anger to see hr pain.
Maan: u r nothing infront of me geet and u know u were right i don't love u geet but I Hate u . Ye shadi mere liye sirf ek bojh he or tum bhi samjhi tum .
Then he left her with a jark and she stamble backward . Tears trickle down from her eyes listening to hs harsh words.
Maan: lekin ab or nahi ab me tumhe or is rishte ko bardasht nahi kar sakta.

He take out the divorce papers 4m hs bag and threw at hr face.

Maan ordered: sign it
Geet look at hm confuingly and lift the paper 4m the floor to take a clear view of it.
A ghasped escape 4m her mouth seeing them. Fresh tears make their way out of hr hazel coloured eyes which were red due to hr continuous crying.
She fel on hs feet and hold them and cry bitterly bagging and pleading hm
Geet: nahi maan . Plz esa mat kijiye mere sath, i'll dia maan i'll dai me ap k bagher nai reh sakti . Plz mujhe apne ap se dor mat kijiye me kuchh b karon gi agar ap kahen ge na tu me zindigi bhar ap ko apni shakal nai dikhaon gi par mujhe jete ji mat mariye maan . Ye geet apne maan k bina nahi reh pai gi .

Maan was so frustated and angry
Maan: geet apni bakwas band karo me janta hon tum ye sab is liye keh rai ho na k agar mene tumhe chhor diye tu mere sath sath meri sari dolat b tumhare haat se nikal jai gi, par tum fikar mat karo tumhe jitne pese chahiye me tumhe don ga u just sign the divorce papers
Geet look at hm painfully and shook hr head negatively
Maan: oh so u want more han geet dont worry.
If u want a secure future i can understand . Don't worry i have many friends they r handsome and rich also and if u want i can fix ur marriage with anyone of ur choice u just need to point ur finger. And if ur needs r not satisfied by th..
Geet yelled: BAS!!!!
She went totly blank , he thinks this low about her ,she can't imagine it also and he said those words to hr. She wanted to slap hm for thinking these ridiculus things about hr but stop herself thinking that now she didn't have any right to take hs name also then touching hm in any way is the most forbidden thing

She hold the papers and asked for pen
He pass the pen.
He was looking at hr face but there was nothing just blankness .
He was feeling something different today as if hs words are hurting hm . As if he is loosing something precious.
But he shrug off hs thoughts
Geet sign the papers and handed over to hm
Geet : ye li jiye apne jesa kaha tha mene wesa hi kiya. Now u r free 4m this burden
She was blank , nothing can be seen on hr face . Nor pain nor saidness
She walk towards the stair when maan called hr 4m behind .
Maan: geet
She didn't look behind
Maan: i will call the servent to clean the hall(indicating towards the decoration)and nakul will help u to shift ur blongings to outhouse as u don't have any relation with me any more
With that he left the mansion and geet left for the roow which is no more hers but they both r unvere of the fact that ANTRA was listening and seeing each and every thing.

Precape: same

Edited by ylaraib - 31 October 2012 at 9:00am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011gayathripriyankanitachandavar1canonalfikashwimaaneetansshushdishalathaauPaingelthendral_111shreya satishpreet.harmanDazlingdivyaketki61gawjusangelcutekananParimishtymaankisimmLM1991kavya.sravyamaneetarshRiti.ksree.maneetNav2010shristi1amita5ana1411dazzlingdivzangel_smilydreamymishti88payal.gupta177...RIDDHIMA...lovesiasweetsampa39kiran_ratiritzy09-Mitu-dreamykomlikaalicia212jasminerahulpop77mandy15preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6angeldream14punam2712kabslockslove2_somalehrtaahir004tamanna1391vrinda22Donnaakhwaishfandrrose31

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
awesome update..
maan Angry

ylaraib

Go to top