Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TANHA HEN HUM...updated part 13 pg 53 (Page 15)

lovesia IF-Rockerz
lovesia
lovesia

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
it was so sweet
now maan apne pyaar ko hasil karne ja raha hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ylaraib

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Family history is almost out.nice.Maan touching Geet's new pic 2 feel her soft skin.beautiful.Maan is going 2 meet Geet.wow!Excited 4 their meeting.cant wait.plz update soon

ylaraib

dolly10 IF-Stunnerz
dolly10
dolly10

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Nice update

ylaraib

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
nice update
finally maan found his geet

ylaraib

ylaraib Goldie
ylaraib
ylaraib

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

TANHA HEN HUM. . . . Part 6

Geet was sitting on the sofa with grumpy face ,folding her legs . She was not talking with anyone and was making bad and funny faces 4m past one hour. Shivam was looking at her while her friends have gone to bed not wanted to hear her cribing and cursing.
Geet: grrr i hate this weather , i hate that stuped plane i also hate that pilot . Khota . Ulu ka patha . Stuped . Idiot . He can't even fly a plane Dekhna babaji os ki kabhi bhali nai karen ge .
Shivam was looking at his cuty pai and feeling pity for that pour pilot . God knows how many more curses geet is going to give hm.
Then geet look up : babaji me apse b bohot naraz hon . U know na how much i was missing dada , champ , mom, dad , bhai and what u did . U spoil the weather and we stuck here in Maruitious ab or kitna intizar karna pare ga .
Then she throw the pilow which she was holding and it landed directly on shivam's face.
Shivam cribe while looking up and making baby face: geet k babaji bacha lena plz aj zaror koi marne wala he.
Then after almost gud 3 hours of cursing and cribing , geet finally retired to bed.
Shivam thought to check hs mail box before goging to sleep so he take hs lapy and started to check hs mails , there he saw so many mails 4m UV . He open them and read
Mail 4m Uv: call me or else i will kill u for sure.
Shivam gulp hard and switch on hs phone imadiately and call Uv.

Here in Paris UV is sitting in hs study and trying to contact shivam 4m past 3 hours . He knows that he will not pick hs calls in next 24 hours, so he sent mails knowing very well that he has a habbit to check hs mails before going to sleep.
Then he saw a call 4m shivam.
He took it imadiatly and start yelling
Uv : where the hell were u and why were u not picking up my calls . I know what r u trying to do but i swear i will kill u if u did that. I want u and every one here before midnight
Shivam wanted to give some excuse
Shivam: but dada
Uv stop hm: and dare u make any lam excuse
And with that he cut the call.
Shivam: ab kya karon jana tu pare ga wapas but dada this time i will win or is bar tu babaji b mere sath hen.
With that he went to sleep after conferming there flight 4 Paris which is after some hours and they r staying in a hotel near the air port so it will take only few minutes to reach there.

Here in Paris after threatining shivam Uv went for some meeting ( i don't know the time gape between Delhi, Paris and Mauritious so it will all depends upone my imagination or the need of the story so in Mauritious it's nearly 4 am . And in Paris it's 1 pm and in Delhi it's almost 10 am. Remember guyz it's my imagination only.) but he didn't know that some one was listening hs talk with shivam and that is none other then vicky.
After Uv left vicky ran to hs room where amy was waiting 4 hm .
In the room
Amy :did u got any info
Vicky: yes i herd dada talking to bro and he was saying to come back before midnight
Amy: that's gud news . Hamara ada kam tu ho gaya princess midnight se pehle yahan ho gi bas ab kisi b tarhan ose wish karna he wo b dada, bhai or bro se pehle after all it's her birthday.
Vicky: par amy what if dada wish her before us and wins like always.
Amy: no chance champ . This time we will win .

Precape: maan saw geet on the airport
Brothers wishing geet but who will wish 1st socho socho

Edited by ylaraib - 29 October 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011gayathripriyankkangsarbjeetcanonalfiklathaauPaingelketki61cutekananpreet.harmanDazlingdivyagawjusangelturbulencepearl.whiteLM1991mansi.tripathimaneetarshsree.maneetNav2010shristi1ana1411jssoodNeejuritzy09kiran_ratikomlikaalicia2126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandy15jasminerahulpop77CuteStrawberryangeldream14kabslockspunam2712lehrtaahir004dolly10tamanna1391vrinda22khwaishfanDonnaa

dreamy IF-Rockerz
dreamy
dreamy

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
nice ...

ylaraib

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
wow great story plz update soon