Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it
bt too short..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

At least now got ur update.I'm happy.Still sad that I cant get longer updates or pics.Hop ur virus prob wil get solved soon.Maan is excited now.Geet's family history is interesting.hop 2 read more in d next chapt.plz update soon.Will Maaneet meet in d next update?

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update maan got information of geet

farzu3008 thumbnail
part 3 was very emotional update.  part 4 is short but now understand how geet landed in Paris. just came across this ff and read all the parts. loved it. waiting for next one eagerly Edited by farzu3008 - 11 years ago
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ylaraib

Now divzy darling thora dought tu clear ho hi gaya hoga par abi thora or baqi he will try to update again in this week
Love u all

Hehe yup abhi kaafi kuch smjh aa gaya baaki ka next update main pedh lungi !! So nt jaldi dena
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Aoww so he finally got to know about her past which was somewhat hidden from him and all his family by now...aohkizzz Like it...so the person whom she living with is her chachu not dad...it's her frst cousin family she living with now...itnaa samjh gayi...Nyco actually...Liked it and finally will b waiting for her past and prsnt to be revealed now!! And finally Maaneet meeting as well!! Maan Geet ko lene London jo jaayega *winkies*
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
so waiting!! Update soon ohkiz
ylaraib thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

TANHA HEN HUM...PART 5

Mr patel:after some time he left 4 paris but he always use to call his bro 4m paris . He also change his name before going to paris so that no one came to know about his whereabouts except his brother.
Maan was listening to him very carefully and trying to understand that how it is connected to geet
Mr patel:mr Khurana do u know Mr Avinash Raizada ?
Maan asked after thinking for some time : the famous bussiness man 4m paris isn't it?
Mr Patel: yes the one who ruled bussiness world in Paris.
Maan: offcourse i do . He is a big name in international market. But why are u asking this?
Mr Patel: because mr avinash raizada and mr rajeeve raizada are same
Maan: WHAT!!!
He rose 4m hs chair with a jark and no word came out of his mouth except WHAT.
Mr Patel: relax mr Khurana there is more to come
He sat back on hs chair wondring what more secrets are going to reveel infront of him in a day.
Mr Patel continues: as u know that mr avinash has no daughter only 5 sons that is why may be he loves geet more then her own parents . When geet's parents died in an accident after some time of ur marriage , he was very tens cause he was unable to cotact hs brother randeep and he also did not know about hs death , he was unable to get any info about hs bro so he send hs eldest son Youvraj Raizada to Delhi to see them and u know it was the same time when ur wife leave the house .
Maan's brain instantly start working : so u have a dought that youvraj take geet with him to Paris?
Mr Patel smile slightly : no Mr Khurana
Maan frustatingly: if u don't have any dought then what do u want to say ?
Mr Patel: i don't have any dought but i m 100% sure that geet is in Paris with them .
Maan:and how can u be so suere?
Mr Patel took out a news paper 4m hs bag and show it to maan .
Maan's eyes widen in shock to see the picture of his geet with Avinash Raizada .
Mr Patel: lt is a Paris news paper and this picture is taken nearly 2 month ago in a charity show where Mr Avinash was invited as a cheif guest .
And there he introduce geet as princess Raizada . whole paris knows her as princess raizada . Very few people are allowed near her or can talk with her because of her over potective brothers.
My 2 mens were nearly killed because they were trying to talk with her.
Maan was very happy to know about hs geet and most importantly he is seeing her picture . Although he has many pictures of geet but this is special.
After some time Mr Patel took leave 4m him.
Maan was still gazing her picture and creassing it as if trying to feel her soft smooth skin under hs rough palms. Then he call adi in hs cabin
Adi: u called me sir.
Maan: Adi fix my meeting with Raizadas and book my ticket 4 Paris. I m going there tomorrow . Adi wanted to say something but them thought to remain quite and do as he had said to do.
After adi left maan again take the news paper and said looking at her picture : i m coming geet to take u back

Precap: brothers fitting but why? Edited by ylaraib - 11 years ago
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
aowkizz so most of the past revealed now geet is with his chachu who apperently have been disowned by his family but he was in contact with his brother and being a father of 5 son *trust me fathers always have a special soft corner for their daughter*LoLz n we take full faida of it* hehe so he loves her more than his own sons and also Geet's parents ohkiz sounds cute yaar!!

N these brothers I tell you sab bhai ek jaise hote hai...NIKAMME...USELESS...HOPELESS!!

2 ladko ko death bed k face of karwa dia just coz they wanted to talk...I mean hight of insanity it is. But all brothers will leave their sanity when cums to their sisters grrr I can feel Geet's pity yaar... LoLz

and final end...now Maan ko pata hai uski Geet kaha hai n also he know Geet ko kaise dhundna hai ab Mr Khurana shaanti se thoda na baithenge waiting Geet khud wapis aaye ab to he will make world upside down to bring her back

woop woop waiting for Maaneet now!!

N fighting...aie le or kis karan Geet k peeche hi ladh re hone
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem maan saw geet pic and going to paris