ch sk

good .. 

so many chs.. 

lets wait for the parts

do cont soon

thnx for pm dear 
lehr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely character sketch dear. update first part soon .
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
waiting 4 d 1st part.Prologue poem n d star cast wer so nice
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SOUNDS INTERESTING
DO PM WHEN YOU UPDATE
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely cs
continue soon
ylaraib thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

8:00 pm

Paris

Raizada Mansion

Amy, vicky, veer , swati , avinash, and UV were sitting in the dining hall having their diner

while amy and vicky were playing with there food . Seeing their sad faces Uv asked

Uv:what happend ? Y r u guys looking so sad like someone had snatch ur chocolates?

Listening to this avinash , veer and swati started to laugh and amy and vicky make pouting faces

Amy: dada this is all because of u . Amy said this while making angry face

Vicky: yes dada ...amy is right v r said cause of u . How could u do this to us ?

Veer to vicky: oy nautanki sidhe se batana baat kya he ? Drama mat kar.

Swati: me batati hon ? They r missing GEETand i m too missing her . Kya zarorat thi Uv ose ek hafte k liye Mauritius bhejne ki or agar bhejana bhi tha tu akele Q bheja hum sab bhi chalte na os k sath. My baby pata nahi koi os k khane pine ka dhyan rakhta bhi ho ga ya nai. She said that while making sad face.

Listening to this Uv said

Uv: mom u too.? In dono ko tu or koi kam nai he lekin ap tu samajhne ki koshish kijiye

Swati: lekin beta wo wahan akele

Uv cut her in between.

Uv: mom wo picnic pe gai he akeli kahan he  sia or shriya bhi tu sath he na tu phir ap chinta kuo kar rai hen wo os ka achhe se khayal rakhen gi

Swati: wo tu thik he beta lekin tum tu ose jante ho na jab tak koi ose pakar kar na khilai wo nai khai gi or wahan ghumne pherne me tu khana khana bhi bhol jai gi .tum ek bar sia se phone kar k pochho na k osne khana khaya ya nai or oski tabiyat tu thik he na?

Uv : mom ap ko kya lagta he wahan meri princess bhoki ho gi or me yahan beth kar aram se khana kha paon ga ...NO mom mene abhi abhi sia se baat ki he or osne geet ko khana khila diya he so chill mom .don't take tension wo thik he hum

swati noded her head and start eating again

Avinash: UV when is shivam coming back from USA or os ka concert khatam hova?

UV:dad osne apna USA ka cocert cancel kar diya tha .UV said casually eating his dinner.

Avinash : WHAT tu is ka matlab wo USA nai gaya tu phir pichhle teen din se wo kahan he or ghar Q nai aya

UV: dad wo Mauritius gaya he concert k liye

everyones head shot up and they stop eating

Avinash : oh tu isliye sahab zade ne USA ka concert cancel kiya ?

UV: yes dad wese tu shriya ose ane nai deti only girls trip hena .isliye wo concert ka bahana bana kar chala gaya apni pari k sath   

now this is enough for amy . he stood up and said angrily 

Amy: that's it . dada ,dad... me and vicky are also going there and that shriya .grrr this time i m going to kill her for sure 

how could she hum dono ko trip se bahar kar diya or bro ko le gai .ab hum kisi ki nai sune ge , hum dono bhi ja rai hen and that is FINAL!...

UV: Tu ruka kisne he ? jao tum dono bhi jao or ja kar shivam ki tarhan larkiyon ki maar khao and u know what YOUR TANU is also there so go on and have fun ... with that he started to leave but stop and said 

UV:one more thing , Don't forgot to take YOUR PILLOW AND BLANKET cause u r going to need that 

amy and vicky look at him confusingly with WHAT IS THAT FOR look . UV understood their look and said

UV :wo kya hena shivam lounge me sota he as a punishment tu wahan tu jaga ho gi nai tu tum dono ko to bahar beach par sona pare ga as a bigger punishment or wahan par thand hoti he na ...he said that while smirking and left for his study

while in the dining hall avinash , swati and veer started to laugh on their plight and amy and vicky make baby angry face ...

Mauritius

7:00 AM morning     

Raizada's Private Beach house 

beach house

Geet's Room

geet was sleeping in her room with a beautiful smile on her face but suddenly some noises started to irritate her , first she tries to ignore but as the time passes by the noises become louder , she put the pillow on her ears to get some sleep but the noises are hell bent on waking her up . she rose up and through the pillow on the ground irritatedly and started her cribbing sation with her babaji 

Geet : babaji kon he ye . jo subha subha apki bachi ki neend kharab kar raha he 

ab koi sakoon se so bhi nai sakta . zaroor ye wo shriya ho gi , phir bro k sath lar rai ho gi . in dono ko na or koi kaam hi nai he bas har waqt larte rehte han . kabhi kabhi tu mujhe lagta he k ye romance se zada jhagra karte hen or bro bhi na pehle larte hen or phir ose manane k liye os k pichhe pichhe ghumte hen ... she said that while frowning then she stop and smile a little and then said

Geet : par jab wo naraz hoti he or bro ose dher sare gifts and roses de kar manate hen tu kitna achha lagta he or kabhi kabhi tu os k liye gana bhi gate hen how sweet na ...

suddenly she remembered something and a tear drop fell fro her right eye  

and she said sadly smiling

Geet: par maan ne tu mujhe kabhi manaya hi nai , on k paas tu time hi nai tha ye dekhne k liye k me naraz hon .. gifts or roses tu door ki baat he

she was bussy in her thinking when noise of shattering glass came from outside her room and she came out of her thoughts and start moving out of her room

while some minutes before in the hall

Shivam was sleeping on the couch calmly someone started to call him  . he ignore and tried to sleep again when the voice become louder . he open his one eye and saw shriya standing infront of him .

he once again ignore her and went back to sleep .it angered her and she pour a glass full of ice coold water on him .

he screamed and sat up and shout on her angrily...

Shivam : what the hell?

Shriya : excuse me ! this is not hell ,this is Mauritius . demag tu pehle hi kharab tha tumhara ab ankhen bhi kharab ho gai hen . kumbkaran(sorry agar name me mistake ho)

Shivam : just shut up ... tumhari himat kese hoi mujh par  , THE SR par pani dalne ki , tumne ye kiya kese ? he said angrily ..

shriya smark and said

Shriya : isme konsi bari baat he, abhi batati hon .

she said and grab a jug of ice cold water from side table and threw the water on his face

he screamed again

Shivam:ahhh .... u jungli bili tumne phir se mujh par pani pheka . ? how dare u .. me tumhara BF hon tum esa kese kar sakti ho? he shouted on her angrily

she again smirked and pour the remaining water from the jug on his head

he took the jug from her hand and threw it on the ground and it shattered in to pieces . listening to the noise geet tanu and sia came out of their room and saw the scene

Shivam; tumne ye Q kiya ?

Shriya: tumne hi pochha tha k mene ye kese kiya ? isliye mene tumhe demo de diya ..

Shivam :U...

Shriya : me kya han me kya? ab zada bolo mat or ja kar mere liye nashta banao . mujhe bhook lagi he ? 

Shivam : excuse me i m not ur servant ...

Shriya: yes u r .. u gate crash our picnic now u r our servant so go and make breakfast for us

Shivam: i won't 

Shriya : u will

Shivam: i won't

Shriya: u will

Shivam: i won't

Shriya : u will

Geet,Sia, and Tanu : enough

Geet : bro shriya ap dono k jhagre ki wajha se meri neend kharab ho gai ...

she said making baby face

Shivam said feeling guilty : sorry princess ...

Shriya : lo ji dono bhen bhai ek jese nikle .kumbkarans

geet made an O face while shivam said angrily

Shivam: don't call my baby kumbkaran ... u jungli billi

Sia : plz guys bus karo ... subha subha shoro ho gai  

Tanu : kya sia Q roka kitna maza a raha tha ... thori der or chalne deti na ye tom and jerry show... wese bhi me tu bore ho gai hon ..soch rai hon kal wapas chali jaon . picnic ka maza tu wese bhi is karve karele ne kharab kar diy he 

listening to this shriya started to laugh and shivam give her an angry glare

Geet said making sad face : yes bro i was also thinking the same ... mujhe dada or baqi sab ki yad a rai he or sab k bina maza bhi nai ata

seeing her sad face shivam went near her and hug her and said : ok princess as u wish . hum sab kal hi wapas jain ge ok

Geet said smiling: ok .. but bro don't tell anyone that we r coming back ... it will be a surprise for them 

Shivam : ok ... now go and start packing .. i'll make arrangements ...

saying this he goes to make arrangements and everyone else start packing ...

DELHI...

1:00pm

shopping mall

A hot and handsome man , wearing formal office wear going towards ladies jewelery shop .. when he enter the shop the shop keeper greet him 

SK: HELLO  Mr.Khurana . ur order is ready lekin apne takleef kuon ki ... me a jata  

Maan : no it's ok ... ye order special he isliye me khod aya hon ... now can i see my order 

he just came now from DUBAI after signing a deal and instead of going home he came to shop forSOMEONE SPECIAL  

SK: sure sir just a moment 

SK bring a heart shape pendent and a necklace 

he smiles and said to gift wrap it 

he was standing at the counter and waiting for the gift when his eyes fell on a beautiful neck piece

and his thoughts only went to HIS LADY LOVE .he start imaging the neck piece on HER neck and a beautiful smile appear on his M shaped lips 

The SK came and handed over his gift to him . he stop the SK and said

Maan : pack that also 

Sk: ok sir 

Sk handed over his order to him . Maan took his order and haded towards KHURANA MANSION 

his car stop at a signal and he saw a little boy having lots of red roses in his both hands .Seeing the red roses he called his guard ,gave him money and ask him to buy all the roses from the boy . guard bought the roses and handed over to him . he took them and haded to KM . his car stop at the entrance of KM . he was very happy and excited . he took all gifts and went in the mension

KM(khurana mansion)

he went to his room , keep the gifts on bed and freshen up . after that he took the gifts and haded down stairs

he came in to the lounge and saw a girl facing her back towards him . she was wearing a blue denim jeans with pink half sleeves top ,Her curly hair falling till her shoulders , her white skin complimenting her pink top, she was looking gorgeous  she was holding a very cute puppy in her hand and playing with him.

Dash or D

maan smile on her cuteness and went near her . he just hug her from back and spin her around and said aloud HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY 

OR NAI MILE GA hehehe 

ghalat jaga rok diya kya ... ? chalo chalo ab jaldi jaldi socho kon he ye SWEETY 

geet tu MAURITIUS me he then who is she ? with curly hair , white skin... 

y maan is huging her ? is she his lady love ?

plz press like and comment . i really need your support 

and if u don have time for commenting then just plz press like at least 

Edited by ylaraib - 11 years ago
ylaraib thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drrose31

ch sk

good .. 

so many chs.. 

lets wait for the parts

do cont soon