Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TANHA HEN HUM...updated part 13 pg 53 - Page 30

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ylaraib

tried to update today only but some pictures were not showing up ...and i m getting late for a party ... so now will try in the morning...thank u for waiting

hey thanks 4 da note...np...waited so long so will wait! Njoi the party! Thanks 4 continuing this story!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ylaraib thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

(banner credit goes to sheens shah)

RECAPE:

story start with maan buying gifts for geet and antra( his sister). But antra denied to take any gift from him cause he hurt geet his wife and now she is not with them . maan was feeling guilty and he tried to search her than he came to know that she is living in Paris with her uncle's family . in his way to paris he think about the hurtful words he said to geet and his behavior  which make her to go away from him.

Story shifted to geet

She was seen in  Mauritius on a holiday . her uncle have 5 sons who love geet like a sister . her birthday came and they fought with each other to wish her first

But maan reach her first and wish her .she tried to maintain distance from maan and went to celebrat her birthday n disco with her brothers and friends..in disco maan was also present and he tried to make her jealous but he forgot that she is already insecure and hurt..this results in making her more hurt ...

part 13

In the disc

Vicky and Armaan were searching for geet  vicky where is doll asked Armaan

I don't know . last I saw her on the dance floor answered Vicky  lets find hersuggested armaan

and they started searching her they found tamy and asked hr 

she was having headache so she went back to mansion told tamanna 

WHAT! headache both Armaan and Vicky nearly shouted 

Uff guys why you both are tearing my tympanic membrane tammy said covering her ears with her hands

ose headache he cancer nai he... idiots 

Oy agar shakal achhi na ho na tu baat hi achhi karleni chahiye said armaan 

Oy khoty tere kehne ka kya matlab he meri shakal achhi nai he? Asked tammy holding armaan's collar angrily 

collar chhor Jhansi ki rani mene teri shakal k bare me kuchh b nai kaha par agar tujhe patachal hi gaya he k tu itni scary dikhti he tu me kya kar sakta hon armaan replied 

Teri tu . . Before tammy's punch reach his face he ran away saving his handsome face and Vicky too followed him 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

He came back to his mansion all broken and without changing his clothes he falls on bed

why ..why  I always end up hurting her so badly. I m an idiot.I m world's biggest moron.

first I took so much time to realize my feelings for her than was unable to find her and now

when I found her than instead of asking her  forgiveness I m hurting her more .

Good very good MSK keep it up he taunt him self

I m missing you jaan. I m so sorry for everything thinking he went back to time when he realized about his feeling

Flashback

After the confrontation with geet he left the mansion. Driving to an isolated place he stops his car thinking back to the words he spoke to her he realize that he cross his limits in his anger

Kya zarorat thi mujhe ye sab bolne ki ... wo tu wese bhi papers sign kar deti... now have to live with this guilt

Dam! He hit the steering wheel in frustration what have I done ...

After some time he went back to mansion

His room was feeling empty and devoid of her warmth, he was missing her but don't want to admit

Ha had a sleepless night

******************************************************************************************

In morning he decided to go to outhouse to talk to her

He enters inside the outhouse and was searching her but she was nowhere to be found...

he saw nakul in outhouse and asked him

Nakul where is geet  nakul was also very angry with him but he is a servant can't do anything

sir geet madam tu kal raat ko hi ghar chhorkar chali gai hen ...wo outhouse nahi ai

WHAT! Maan was shocked... after recovering from his shock ok tum jao he said to nakul

Ji sar and nakul went away.

maan also came back to his room thinking of the places she can go.

He was tensed than he thought maybe she is very upset with the night events that's why she left

par wo ja kahan sakti hey..? thinking a little may be to her parents place...

Anyways why should I bother ... wese bhi divorce k baad wo yahan thori rehe gi

He was trying to assure his restless heart but was unable to do so...

he decided to go to office and told nakul to prepare everything as he was going early

He took bath and came out but he didn't find his cloths ready on the bed...

what the hell...nakul ... nakul ...

Nakul came in a hurry ....ji sir

Mere kapre kahan hen.. I told u I m going early so why the hell my things are not ready yet...

he yelled on poor nakul who was sweating by than ...

Sir WO... Ye...ye sare kaam tu geet madam karti thi isliye mujhe is bare me kuchh bhi nai pata ...he stammered...

Maan become more angry get lost... u all are useless

Nakul flew away as soon as he got the chance ...

He got ready with lots and lots of efforts ...

some time struggling with matching tai ... some time with irritating buttons of his shirts who got broken with his single touch ...

some time his socks ... His shoes... in short each and everything..

He came down for breakfast. ..mohan... Mohan ... Where is my breakfast...?

Mohan came running with his breakfast... sorry sir...

maan took the first sip of his coffee and spit it out...

u called this a coffee ...he threw the cup ...  get lost

but ... sss... sir...

i said get lost ...

mohan hurriedly walked away.

nakul... nakul... nakul came running ji sar

aj sab ko ho kya gaya he koi bhi kaam thik se nahi kar raha he... what is the dam problem...

nakul stammered ... sa.. sir wo ... wo ...apke sare kaam tu geet madam karti then ...

isliye hamen kisi cheez k bare me nai pata

maan gets more angry ...

geet... geet ... geet ... tang a gaya hon me subha se ye naam sun sun kar ...

or mujhe samajh nai ata k agar wo sare kaam karti thi tu tum sab log kisliye ho...

ab se balke abhi se mujhe koi ghalti nahi chahiye ... or haan geet k wapas ane k baad bhi wo koi kaam nahi kare gi...

wo meri biwi he ... is ghar ki nokrani nahi ... samjhe tum...

unknowingly his heart had accepted her as his wife long back... but his brain is over powring his heart since than ...

may  be now when she is not hear he'll understand his feelings for her ...

2 weeks passed away with all kind of problems... and as the time passes by he was understanding her value in his life ...

the way she did his every work without asking anything in return...the way she was perfect in everything ...

the way she took care of him...her every gesture was speaking of her love.

He was desperately waiting for her to return ...so that they can talk and he can tell her about his change of heart ...

his feelings... yes it's true that he wanted to divorce her but there two week separation was more than enough to knock some senses in him...

and now he knows how much he loves her ... don't know how and when but love happens

*********************************************************************************************************

Maan was standing in front of dadi's picture with divorce paper in his hand ...

you were right dadi ...geet is best for me...she is an angel ...it was stupid of me that I didn't realize her worth early...

but you always said na dadi better late than never  .. I m going to bring your bahu back ...

I promise ...

With this he tore the divorce papers into pieces

*****************************************************************************************************

Maan reached geet's parents place

... he knocked the door several times but no one answered ...he become tense then he knocked on neighbor's door ...

An old lady came out ... Yes...she asked ...

Actually I m looking for mr and mrs handa and their daughter ...

can u tell me where they have gone? maan asked

The old lady looked at him oddly then answered

du maheeny pehley mr or mrs handa ki ek accident me death ho gai hey or unki beti apne pati k ghar par hey...

With that the lady closed the door

Maan was rooted at his place ...

ignore the audience and cloths

geet's parents died in an accident that to 2 months before ...where was I ... and where is geet ..???

it took everything in him to come back to mansion ...he was worried ..he was scared ...

these feelings were new to him...but he knows that now is the time for his punishment ...

god is punishing him for his deeds...

PRECAPE ... MAAN AND GEET IN OFFICE 

people who wants PM please add muqaddas_ 

in your buddy list...please only add if you want it ... this account is only for pm
Edited by ylaraib - 9 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
wow dear
after a long time
n full of maans pov
he is guilt in saying those words too
but when he came home geet has already left the house
n now maan can realise her value in his life
he started to feel the emptiness 
n the change in his heart
he decides to get back her
but geet is nowhere in his reach..
nice part..
icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
you update after such a long time...
after throwing her from his life now he wants her back...

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jindgi ke safar me gujar jat hai jo mukam wo fir nahi aate wo fir nahi ate..
now man babu repenting lekin pahele hi socha hota to ye nobat nahi aati na?get ke babaji please maan ki help kar do...?😭
alicia212 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon
I can not wait for the next part of your story
thanks for sharing your story with us.
Welcome back
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
maan realising his love after geet left him
lehr thumbnail
awesome
fianlly maan realised his love for geet
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
After a looonnggg time u r here
Welcome back :)
Hope u won't disappear again:(
Update was superb
No geet :(
Maans realization :|
Tube light no 1 grrr
Lolzz armaan n Tammy part was funny :P
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
welcome back! Thanks 4 da pm n fab emotional update! It was worth the wait! Geet's brothers r looking 4 her bt she went home as she had a headache. Maan berating himself 4 hurting Geet yet again! Past well incorporated! Maan shouted n she left! Maan realizes wt he did! bt den she did nt come back! Looks 4 her at the outhouse. Nakul informs hm she left the house! Maan shocked! Everything goes wrong frm his clothes to his food! Maan nw realizes her worth in his life! he shouts Nakul n Mohan! He tears the divorce paper n tells dadi's pics tht she was right - Geet is the best 4 him! Maan goes to her parents place n asks the neighbor! she reveals tht they died n Geet lives with her hubby! Maan stunned! superbly written! update soon! Hope u will update regularly! Thanks