Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Deepali a dignified actor...Post good wishes (Page 15)

asrkkg1 Senior Member
asrkkg1
asrkkg1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
wishing you all the best you will be missed 

insanelycrazy Goldie
insanelycrazy
insanelycrazy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
You don't know wat happened behind the sets. she might've tried. Or there can be other reasons for her to quit

I agree she is a dignified actor, and I loved her portrayal of payal. i Don't see anybody else filling in her shoes to be honest She is good at what she does and surely she will be missed, but i don't see any reason to point a finger at Daljeet Bhanot.

Edited by insanelycrazy - 07 September 2012 at 4:43pm
tAriAn Senior Member
tAriAn
tAriAn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I loved your post always, you really have very high profile writing style. Clap  for your post
now for deepali,
 yes i used to like her acting ass khushi's sister, shy , and supportive and smiling face, Deepali has portrayed the role very well, and I really wanted to see he more on screen, She well matched with khushi, now do not know the new actor can do that or not

and Like you said I agree with you completely. She did not demand or negotiate, where as her character could have come up screen in much better ways..
She will be always there on IPK, through old an gold episodes, where ARSHI came more closer only for payal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
for the post & deepali...
deepali really is beautiful actress...
her scenes with khushi where they talk about asr & akash was so hearttouching...'
when i watched it,i immediately called my sister...
that scene reminded me of my bond & sister to  sister talk...Day Dreaming
i am not comparing her with male lead'd sister...
but something about khushi & payal bonding was so so real...
it felt as if two sisters are really talking to each other...
another payal scene was when she scolds asr in warehouse scene...
just awesome dialouge delivery...
it was great to watch...the way shy,simple ,not so confident payal gave asr a piece of her mind...
it was very impactful scene...
in these scenes she was really awesome...
in payash track too her acting was really up to the mark...
where anji-asr bond looks typical filmy to me since day 1...
khushi-payal bond looked very real...
when we watched khushi-payal scenes,it was never over the top...
it was just how two sisters love each other,support each other,tease each other,fight with each other...
so deepali,you will be missed...
all the best for your future...

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
She was professional and that is what I liked about her. Rather than renegotiating the storyline, she just quit. Good for her. I wish her success in her future projects. 
Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
It is hard to judge how good Deepali is as an actor because she hardly got "screen space" in ipk, but she seems like a genuinely nice person. During the first few months of ipk, when she had some role to play, she did justice to being KKG's sister very well.
Wish her all the very best for her future career! She seems to have more maturity and humili than DB!
taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I will miss deepali but as I sed in another thread my respect for her as tripled in the way she left the show with her self respect and dignity intact.
She wasn't given wot she was promised so she left without manipulating ph and the fans of the show by leaking the news to the media and creating havoc. The way in which she did it just goes to show the love she has for the serial , and her need to see it do well even though she is no longer part of it. I applaud her professionalism and this will take her a long way in the industry . She is a hard worker with genuine regard and respect for her fans , she has definitely got another fan in me .I wish her everything of the best and I hope to see back in a serial that will appreciate not only her talent but her as a person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

Arshiluvu27 Senior Member
Arshiluvu27
Arshiluvu27

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I've always loved Deepali !! She's so cute off screen and very very very beautiful. I loved her Saris. And her bond with Sanaya during the first six months - as a sister used to be sooo real and absolutely lovely.

ALL THE VERY BEST IN FUTURE. You truly are a dignified character. Please do comeback if there is IPK season 2 (I realllyyy hope!!! (; )

Good Luck gorgeous. Hopefully PH will earn a lesson. I wish DB had thought about the plot of this soap before asking for more screen space.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiCHIPPEDCUP

Go to top