Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Deepali a dignified actor...Post good wishes (Page 12)

gulabo04 Newbie
gulabo04
gulabo04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Good Luck Deepali!

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I love Deepali .. from the first scene that I saw her, I adored here ..
She is beautiful and talented women , and play a very mature and natural character ..
I liked Payal natural relationship with her sister " Khushi " .. it was very pure and natural .. she was an very good  sister .. who scold, play, advice, blame and joke with her sister , like any other sister ..
not the disguising type of sister like Dumbali ..

I liked her chemistry with Akash too .. I was watching their scenes and enjoy it ..
But unfortunately, CVs ignore them and make them only a waste of screen time .. though there was a lot of better option to make them stronger and more effective characters ..

Today my respect for her increased .. As any human, she thought about her self, and her profession future, but in the same time, she didn't harm the show ..
She toke the right decision for both, herself and the show ..

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 07 September 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_G1234_AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
She will be missed by everyone. She is indeed dignified. What responsibility the CVs have towards the viewers, still mamaji is absconding and for the last two days all the members are gathering in the main hall and in Anjali's room and very conveniently payal was not shown (now the reason is known). They will very conveniently ignore Payal also like mamaji. Don't they think it is high time that mamaji's should return to RM (whoever may be in that role). What not had happened in RM, still the eldest family member is not even shown conversing them through phone. I don't know God. 

Edited by dkatmala - 07 September 2012 at 10:32am
Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I loved her chemistry with Sanaya. I felt like they were sisters. They looked like sisters too. Both have angelic faces and smiles, similar complexion, hair, features. I will hold onto the first 6 months of this show because the writers proceeded to neglect this relationship later on. Coincidentally, it was around the same time the show started its downfall. 

Their bond was beautiful and normal. The way they hugged, the way Payal playfully scolded Khushi, the way Khushi did silly things to make her sister smile...it looked so real. I enjoyed it far more than the creepy brother-sister relationship highlighted on the show these days.

And you've just stolen my thoughts Priyanka. 

I have always believed that Khushi and Payal's bonding was sidelined the most in the show. Remember how the show began by portraying this sisterly bond? I was confident that this would be one of the central elements of the show, but the CVs did not take long in proving me absolutely wrong. To be honest, if not more, Khushi-Payal's relationship had as much potential as that of Arnav and Anjali. The fact that Khushi and Payal are not related by blood makes their bonding even more unique and worthy of exploration. Another equally important relationship that I think was completely neglected is that of Bauji and Khushi. It makes me so angry when I realize that the CVs of IPK had so many facets of the show at their disposal, yet they decided to drag relatively insignificant tracks and introduce other mindless tracks. 

As for Deepali and Sanz's off-screen bonding, Deepali had mentioned in an interview that Sanz is her best friend on the sets of IPK. So I am glad that this show gave her at least a good and lasting friend. 

As for Deepali herself, I have always felt that she's a very intelligent girl. She does not speak much, but she speaks with sense. I personally admire this kind of maturity a lot more than popularity. So yes Deepali, you need to be proud of yourself and make sure that you maintain this attitude, and I'm sure you will. You're a person I'd love to have as friend. I know you have made the right decision, but you'll be missed. I had some  hope that someday when all the drama finally subsides, I might get to enjoy some cute sister-sister scenes between Khushi and Payal especially during Khushi's wedding, but your departure from the show puts an end to that hope. 

One last thing... When I first fell in love with Anjali's character in the initial phase of the show, I wanted to get inspired by her in real life. But now I say with absolute confidence that the ideal sister I would want to be is none other than Payal. Perhaps Payal could give some lessons to Anjali before she leaves?! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP..RamKiJanaki..

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Sonya, I know you don't post much about the show these days so the fact that you took the time to write this means you cared about their relationship as much as I did. I can see it in the way you described it...beautifully said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmOyster

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

All the very best for all your future endeavors!

Girl...you have EARNED RESPECT from me!!!!Clap

Aaah, you are a COLIN FIRTH fan?!ShockedDay Dreaming Sorry, couldn't help but notice your sig box.LOLEmbarrassed
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Deepali's leaving? 

My like button isn't functioning but I completely agree with your post
--BS_pankha-- Senior Member
--BS_pankha--
--BS_pankha--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Best of luck deepali...loved you as payal...

Go to top