Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asrkkg1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wishing you all the best you will be missed 
insanelycrazy thumbnail
You don't know wat happened behind the sets. she might've tried. Or there can be other reasons for her to quit

I agree she is a dignified actor, and I loved her portrayal of payal. i Don't see anybody else filling in her shoes to be honest She is good at what she does and surely she will be missed, but i don't see any reason to point a finger at Daljeet Bhanot.
Edited by insanelycrazy - 11 years ago
tAriAn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved your post always, you really have very high profile writing style. 👏  for your post
now for deepali,
 yes i used to like her acting ass khushi's sister, shy , and supportive and smiling face, Deepali has portrayed the role very well, and I really wanted to see he more on screen, She well matched with khushi, now do not know the new actor can do that or not

and Like you said I agree with you completely. She did not demand or negotiate, where as her character could have come up screen in much better ways..
She will be always there on IPK, through old an gold episodes, where ARSHI came more closer only for payal.
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼
for the post & deepali...
deepali really is beautiful actress...
her scenes with khushi where they talk about asr & akash was so hearttouching...'
when i watched it,i immediately called my sister...
that scene reminded me of my bond & sister to  sister talk...
i am not comparing her with male lead'd sister...
but something about khushi & payal bonding was so so real...
it felt as if two sisters are really talking to each other...
another payal scene was when she scolds asr in warehouse scene...
just awesome dialouge delivery...
it was great to watch...the way shy,simple ,not so confident payal gave asr a piece of her mind...
it was very impactful scene...
in these scenes she was really awesome...
in payash track too her acting was really up to the mark...
where anji-asr bond looks typical filmy to me since day 1...
khushi-payal bond looked very real...
when we watched khushi-payal scenes,it was never over the top...
it was just how two sisters love each other,support each other,tease each other,fight with each other...
so deepali,you will be missed...
all the best for your future...

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
She was professional and that is what I liked about her. Rather than renegotiating the storyline, she just quit. Good for her. I wish her success in her future projects. 
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is hard to judge how good Deepali is as an actor because she hardly got "screen space" in ipk, but she seems like a genuinely nice person. During the first few months of ipk, when she had some role to play, she did justice to being KKG's sister very well.
Wish her all the very best for her future career! She seems to have more maturity and humili than DB!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will miss deepali but as I sed in another thread my respect for her as tripled in the way she left the show with her self respect and dignity intact.
She wasn't given wot she was promised so she left without manipulating ph and the fans of the show by leaking the news to the media and creating havoc. The way in which she did it just goes to show the love she has for the serial , and her need to see it do well even though she is no longer part of it. I applaud her professionalism and this will take her a long way in the industry . She is a hard worker with genuine regard and respect for her fans , she has definitely got another fan in me .I wish her everything of the best and I hope to see back in a serial that will appreciate not only her talent but her as a person.
Arshiluvu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I've always loved Deepali !! She's so cute off screen and very very very beautiful. I loved her Saris. And her bond with Sanaya during the first six months - as a sister used to be sooo real and absolutely lovely.

ALL THE VERY BEST IN FUTURE. You truly are a dignified character. Please do comeback if there is IPK season 2 (I realllyyy hope!!! (; )

Good Luck gorgeous. Hopefully PH will earn a lesson. I wish DB had thought about the plot of this soap before asking for more screen space.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I'm sad that she's leaving!! I was stunned when I read this in the morning!! 😲 I hate it when original actors leave the show midway! Can't imagine someone else playing Payal!! Deepali, you are too cute and a pretty girl!! I wish you could stay!! 😒 Anyway, I know when you're young, you want to explore other options!! So good luck to you!! Will miss you as Payal!! 😔 And guys, no need to compare DP and DB!! Can't we peacefully say goodbye without being bitter about someone else!! This is stretching like a bubblegum. Leave them alone!! Read again where she says that she was thinking about leaving for a long time now!! And she obviously wanted to try different roles so it is not about screenspace! Anyway, bye, Deepali!! We'll miss you, if only...!! 😔😊

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 11 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wishing her all the best, hope she gets a nice role... Good luck, Deepali.. 🤗