Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Deepali a dignified actor...Post good wishes - Page 5

FBANU thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
love u deepali... will miss u... i am sure that no one can be best as u in potraying payal... u have got a gud chemistry with sanaya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutee999 thumbnail
Me too didn't like her at first , but as time passed I started like her & now I m going to miss her...
ipkknd2o12 thumbnail
very sorry to hear she is leaving. Wish her well. She will be missed!
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good luck to her...

The problem with this show is that if she got the screen time she wanted, equal or close to Sanaya, us fans would be up in arms about it. Same as we are doing with Anjali...so really she couldn't win and it's best she left in my opinion.
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wish u luck deepali & will miss u as payal in the show. Hats off 4 this decision of yours. It must have been  difficult 4 u to take this step but life is full of surprises & who knows maybe u get a much more interesting project in the near future where your acting skill will be more appreciated. best of luck again to u ou sweet jiji 😭.
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ainimonaya

i feel like crying seeing the pix😭 :(

I agree..For the first time I really feel bad..Because honestly I liked her even as a person in real life..Seemed to be just like us...extremely down to earth

Not like that you know who🤢
girikaushik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the best Deepali . I like your acting. In Initial episodes the bonding between the sisters was awesome. 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Deepali Pansare, I will genuinely miss you.

I'll miss her presence on the show, no matter how big or small it was. I wish we got to see more of her interaction with the cast in behind-the-scenes videos. She seems to be an intelligent, sweet and fun person. 

She is the youngest member of the cast but has shown so much maturity here. She did not create any drama about her exit or try to manipulate the fans or PH using the media. I respect you for that Deepali, others should take page out of your book. She won't stay around begging for more screen-time at the expense of the show. She knows she can contribute more elsewhere, quality is more important than quantity.

I loved her chemistry with Sanaya. I felt like they were sisters. They looked like sisters too. Both have angelic faces and smiles, similar complexion, hair, features. I will hold onto the first 6 months of this show because the writers proceeded to neglect this relationship later on. Coincidentally, it was around the same time the show started its downfall. 

Their bond was beautiful and normal. The way they hugged, the Payal playfully scolded Khushi, the way Khushi did silly things to make her sister smile...it looked so real. I enjoyed it far more than the creepy brother-sister relationship highlighted on the show these days.

Deepali's best scene for me was the one where she yelled at ASR for hurting her sister. She was not scared of him, in that moment of concern for her sister, she actually made him speechless. It was excellent acting...she stole the show. Her anger was evident but subtle, she did not overact. I wish they explored this side of her character.

One of my favorite episodes till date was the one where Arnav and Khushi teamed up to unite Akash and Payal. The ending scene always made me think that Akash and Payal would be the parallel leads on the show...they had great potential if explored properly but they were reduced to nothing.

I feel guilty that it took for her to quit for me to talk about her in depth but better late than never. She did the best she could with the material given to her on this show. She quit with dignity and respect. I genuinely want her to do well, even after her journey with this show has ended, I'll support her.

You have said it all Priyanka. I have nothing more to add. 
kushipyaar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Me too started liking her character slowly as the serial progressed. She was definetely a true and a lovable sister. Always loved her husky voice and the slang she talks to Kushi.

I wish her Good Luck on her future endeavours and the best wishes Deepali!
tj_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
al the best for your future!!!
miss u deepali so much