Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 96)

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

I also have more to share

1st Incident - In our street we are so many relatives, Our Homes are at little distance...
One day ma cousin who is very much scared of dark, There was no electricity n all dark in the street, She was coming to our home bcoz of Dark She closed her eyes and starting running and get struck with Electric Pole...
After sometime when i came out 1st i thought its a cow sitting near pole bcoz it was dark then i listened the sound of crying and noticed herROFLROFLROFL

2nd Incident -
One day ma real sis n cousin sis were fighting, Ma cousin pulled hair of ma sis which i did'nt liked and got angry so i took Pickle of chilly n sprinkle it all in her eyes then started crying for saving myselfROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFL .. bechari .. u made her a cow ROFL ..

and u've done stunts too Clap ROFL .. saving ur sister from the monster ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by ..Adeena..

Originally posted by gmsRk

Originally posted by Jarin04

Hey everyone i'm new here. So my funny childhood memory is- ekdin maine ek chipkali ko khane ki koshish ki thi. At that time i was 3 yars old. Still when i remember this i can't stop laughing. My first crash- well mera first crash James Franco hai. Use dekhte hi mera dil mai gana bajne lagti thi
Shocked

ROFL Same thing i did but with cockroach.. ROFL i was a 10 month old crawling baby... i tried to eat a cockroach... it was almost in my mouth that my aunt saw me and took me in other room... still my COusins tease me that u were abt to eat a cockroach.. ROFL ROFL

Cockroach i hate them i can't even tolerate them in 10mt distance of mine, Jab bhi dekhta hoon immidiatly chappal utha kar marr deta hoonROFLROFLROFL

ROFL and wen i grew older a bit.. at 5 or 6 yrs of age.. i used to hold cockroach from antennas and used to throw them outside the window... ROFL

Ewww

i still scream bloody murder n run around hopping on both legsDead

my hopping behnaaa ROFL

i made two behnaas in this thread Wink faaling and hopping behna ROFL

Whos the other oneBig smile

ROFLROFLROFL

Maybe we shud start n new poll on the forum

"the sister and brother hood of the hopping pranis"Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaArnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

okay i remember one mmore LOL we are three siblings.. two bros and me.. m the middle one LOL .. so one day my bhai brought two toffees for himself (it waas orange so we used to call it Fanta wali toffee) and it was our fav.. my li'll bro and i asked bhai if we cud have it.. and he said no.. later in the evening my li'll bother came to me wid a toffee and said: ye bhai nay di hay.. li'll bro ate one toffee and i ate the other.. tori dair baad bhai ko pta chala tou he started to cry.. mum scolded him that he shud've eaten the toffees or shudnt have showed them to us.. my bro was washing his face and crying and i still had the toffee in my mouth.. and i said taking out the toffee from my mouth: ye lay bhai toffee kha lay ROFL ..

Loquacious_AashArnav90

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Hey everyone i'm new here. So my funny childhood memory is- ekdin maine ek chipkali ko khane ki koshish ki thi. At that time i was 3 yars old. Still when i remember this i can't stop laughing. My first crash- well mera first crash James Franco hai. Use dekhte hi mera dil mai gana bajne lagti thi
Shocked

ROFL Same thing i did but with cockroach.. ROFL i was a 10 month old crawling baby... i tried to eat a cockroach... it was almost in my mouth that my aunt saw me and took me in other room... still my COusins tease me that u were abt to eat a cockroach.. ROFL ROFL

Cockroach i hate them i can't even tolerate them in 10mt distance of mine, Jab bhi dekhta hoon immidiatly chappal utha kar marr deta hoonROFLROFLROFL

ROFL and wen i grew older a bit.. at 5 or 6 yrs of age.. i used to hold cockroach from antennas and used to throw them outside the window... ROFL

Ewww

ROFL i hate them too.. but not afraid of chotay walay cockroaches... only big ones scare me... Dead
Same here...lekin choto wale ka antenna kaha hota haiConfused
point to be noted...dee boloROFLWink

Thank youCool

my lub said wenn she was small not wen the ckrch was a baby ROFL

Arre she said bada cocroach se darti hu chota se nahiConfused

NoorFatimaArnav90

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Shocked

Ewww

it was only a few weeks back that i danced with a cockroach...ROFL

RUMBA kia kya ROFL
naah...itni khush naseeb nahinROFL

ye dance tha

Shocked

ROFLROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Meri subah subah pet me dukhing itna hass ke

@Fatima...emotionless bimbo nahi pataShockedShocked
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Arnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

ROFL .. now this is helll of a post.. m really enjoying myself reading all the replies ROFL

funny memory(ies)

wen i was in montessory, i slapped my class fellow and hid under the table ROFL and i cud still be seen ROFL

once on eid my dad gave me bundle of notes as eidi (just for me) and i being a shareef and saada si larki distributed it among my cznz and was left wid nothing ROFL

i was(and still am) terrified of insects.. my brther threw somethin at me and said its a bug its a bug and i screamed like hell.. bit it turned out to be a grape ROFL

i used to play football while sleepin LOL so in winters my parents and my bros and me used to sleep on the same bed and they used to make me sleep on the side.. and in the morning i was not found on the bed.. i used to fall down LOL

and then my parents pulled out a mattress and laid it besides the bed.. later the morning, i was found UNDER the bed ROFL

more to come wen i remember ROFL 

Crush

many ROFL .. first was i think in class 7th.. LOL ..

Thnxx dear, Glad you enjoyed, You got scared of Grape, Slapped the classmate God every memory is os damn funnyROFLROFLROFL

insects and all the creeping things terrify me and hate the tickly sensation wen they crawl on the skin Dead

Arnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Shocked

Ewww

my hopping behnaaa ROFL

i made two behnaas in this thread Wink faaling and hopping behna ROFL

Whos the other oneBig smile

ROFLROFLROFL

Maybe we shud start n new poll on the forum

"the sister and brother hood of the hopping pranis"Dead

after all the laafing i dont remember ROFL

i think her user name was zoozoo123 or something like that ROFL

Loquacious_AashArnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Shocked

Ewww

it was only a few weeks back that i danced with a cockroach...ROFL

RUMBA kia kya ROFL
naah...itni khush naseeb nahinROFL

ye dance tha

Shocked

ROFLROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Meri subah subah pet me dukhing itna hass ke

@Fatima...emotionless bimbo nahi pataShockedShocked
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

ROFL .. join the "laafing say pait dard" club ROFL ROFL

and arnav told ROFL but why emotionless bimbo Confused

Loquacious_AashArnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index