Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 95)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I also have more to share

1st Incident - In our street we are so many relatives, Our Homes are at little distance...
One day ma cousin who is very much scared of dark, There was no electricity n all dark in the street, She was coming to our home bcoz of Dark She closed her eyes and starting running and get struck with Electric Pole...
After sometime when i came out 1st i thought its a cow sitting near pole bcoz it was dark then i listened the sound of crying and noticed herROFLROFLROFL

2nd Incident -
One day ma real sis n cousin sis were fighting, Ma cousin pulled hair of ma sis which i did'nt liked and got angry so i took Pickle of chilly n sprinkle it all in her eyes then started crying for saving myselfROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaLoquacious_Aash

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandymore

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by coolestsh

I am fallen queen humesha gir jati hoon ab tak and khud ut jati hoon but most shocking is whenever i fall in roads no one comes to help me and good now i also don't want anybody help i get up my self.

If you want more falling behna then contact Noorfatima alsoROFLROFLROFL

gire hue logROFL

Lolzz so many are thereROFLROFLROFL

NoorFatimamandymore

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NoorFatima

Originally posted by Jarin04

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lolzz dear i have to hunt bcoz if i hv'nt toh hamesh doubt rehta hai ki its near me somewhere</font>ROFLROFLROFL
so kis cheez se hunt <font color="#ff0000">karti ho</font> chappal ya kuch aur?

@red bold no dear you are taknig me wrong I am <font color="#ff0000">Karta hoon not karti hoon</font>ROFLROFL

</div><div align="center">ROFL</div><div align="center"></strong></div><div align="center"><strong>and who's the emotionless bimbo Embarrassed</div>

Emotionless Bimbo is Katrina KaifROFLROFLROFL

<div>
<div align="center">ROFL .. omg.. she's ok kinds for me but emotionless bimbo ROFL .. </div>
Lolzz She is Lady What The ? What the ?

why are u so shocked ROFL .. i said she's an ok actoress ROFL

Loquacious_AashArnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

<p align="center">
whoa..! coakroch or chipkali have become quite famous ROFL </p>

Lolzzz unho ne Vikrant ka place cheen liyaROFLROFLROFL

<div align="center">vikrant Confusedgeet wala vikrant kya LOLhe still holds SPECIEL spot in my heart ROFL</div>
Arre LordVikrant jisse Shifu ne dhake maar ka forum se nikal diya

ohhkay.. i think i need to be in MB forum more often now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by bangalores

funny incident:
let me see... we are three girls,me the youngest... so my memories are theirs too...
my sisters are quiet good in writing poems... and my eldest had a knack for emotional backmails learned from early days when she reigned princess with our uncles and aunts and parents.
we had this balsam plant which bloomed so beautifully... full of red flowers...we girls admired the plant a lot while it was in it's glory... but u know it's life span once the flowering is over the plant dies...and i don't remember whom probably it was me, the insensitive one, who uprooted the plant once the flowers were all gone and threw it away. along came my eldest sis with an instant poem she being the mouth of the plant accusing us of being cruel to it now that it cudn't bloom... reminding us of howmuch we loved to see it's flowers... and we started to cry, the poet included!! i think we buried the plant with full honour thenBig smile
OK crush... It was Wasim Akram.
one of his match was on TV and i refused to leave the room to study for my exam. the TV was on mute and pa caught me watching the match instead of reading the textbook. he scolded and i said frankly that my eyes were glued to the screen only coz wasim akram was on screen.
 pa teased, "why, is he ur husband?
me: "Not yet, but if u will consider..."

hai la, such maturity at that age, wonder where it went nowLOL

with time it blowed awayROFLROFLROFL

well as sylu says she "bellowed" away ROFL
NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Adeena..

one more incident.. well i wasn't young at that tyme.. last yr wen i newly joined the college.. i used to behave very confused in the first few days.. one day.. in our class.. v were having physics lecture.. teacher called me to write formulas on the board... after writng them wen i went on my chair... the chair got disbalanced and i was on the floor... ROFL i was damn embarrased at that tyme but now.. wenever i recall that moment i starts laafing craxilyy ]ROFL

u never told me that Stern Smile

Arnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolestsh

I am fallen queen humesha gir jati hoon ab tak and khud ut jati hoon but most shocking is whenever i fall in roads no one comes to help me and good now i also don't want anybody help i get up my self.

If you want more falling behna then contact Noorfatima alsoROFLROFLROFL

ROFL .. no need to worry .. already in contact ROFL .. girtay partay mil he gye ROFL ..

Arnav90

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
sorry f late arnav...i was lil busy...

now i am free,and i thought about fuuny childhood memory..but yaar there are many more memories whome i can not describe...there are no words for those days...

love those daysSmile

NoorFatimaArnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index