Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 91)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Lolzzz tumne Chikens ke piche Cockroch ko daal diyaROFLROFLROFL
well thats the truth this cockroch is always following me like a besharam

Keep Mortin with you alwaysROFLROFLROFL
these roaches are sturbon, they get hyper when i spray mortin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Originally posted by ..Adeena..

one more incident.. well i wasn't young at that tyme.. last yr wen i newly joined the college.. i used to behave very confused in the first few days.. one day.. in our class.. v were having physics lecture.. teacher called me to write formulas on the board... after writng them wen i went on my chair... the chair got disbalanced and i was on the floor... ROFL i was damn embarrased at that tyme but now.. wenever i recall that moment i starts laafing craxilyy ]ROFL

Lolzzz i will tell you story we were in assenbly hall all the 4 years students were there with teachers, One of ma classmate who was quite over weight sit on the chair and the chair broked and the sound got eco in complete hall bcoz of pin drop silentROFLROFLROFL

its damn embarrasingg.. ROFL

Ofcourse it was damn embarrasingg but everybody laughed alot after coming outROFLROFLROFL
..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Originally posted by nfprincess5

@adeena: waow 4 choclte u gv ur gold bangles gr8! Bt i thnk us age mein hamare liye chocolte se badkar kch nai rhta

yup.. LOL chocolate was a big thing for us in childhood.. Tongue

Arnav90

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Rofl. aunt ROFL i used to call lyt as Mama... And Fan as Papa...

wen i was 6yrs old.. My parents had to go to another city to attend a funeral.. as it was really hot these days so they were not taking me.. they left me at my grandma's home... I was crying at first..but then everyone teased me that u r not a brave gal... i tried being a brave gal by saying MAMA PAPA(lyt and fan) YAHIN PE TOU HAIN MAIN NAHI ROTI..  ROFL while saying this i was crying..  LOL
ROFL
even at the small age you were materialistic, worried about light and fan

Arnav90

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

one more incident.. well i wasn't young at that tyme.. last yr wen i newly joined the college.. i used to behave very confused in the first few days.. one day.. in our class.. v were having physics lecture.. teacher called me to write formulas on the board... after writng them wen i went on my chair... the chair got disbalanced and i was on the floor... ROFL i was damn embarrased at that tyme but now.. wenever i recall that moment i starts laafing craxilyy ]ROFL
you tested out newtons formula on gravity, wow

the chair was actually broken.. ROFL but i din noticed that..
i understand thats the tv effect, all tv characters have bad eyesight, thats why they always miss seeing each other when they pass by in a crowd

i have a bad i.sight too.. but i end up mostly bumping into different things... ROFL

Lolzzz you are falling and bumping queenROFLROFLROFL
giri adi

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fijiArnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Originally posted by coolestsh

Originally posted by coolestsh

Hey finally saw party promo wow looking hot. Ab RK full on bewda ban jayega party mien DesiSmileys.comDesiSmileys.com and so will do besharmi with Madhubala

Lolzzz Shahi a gift for you 

Aww how sweet gift for me Embarrassed Thanks phir to mujhe bhi kuch dena chahiye to you, so heres from me to you

DesiSmileys.comdo tell me how you like it Wink

Lolzzz its better then cockroch bcoz cockroch are good for nothing but spider can make me Spider ManROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimasilent.desire

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nfprincess5

@adeena: waow 4 choclte u gv ur gold bangles gr8! Bt i thnk us age mein hamare liye chocolte se badkar kch nai rhta

yup.. LOL chocolate was a big thing for us in childhood.. Tongue
even now, i am willing to slave one day for great chocolate, my french boss knew when to give me chocolates when he wanted extra results

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

one more incident related to Falling on floor.. ROFL

Some days after the above falling incident .. i fell from the stairs in the college.. there were few teachers also sitting... they laafed/smiled at me.. Ermm but being a besharam..i started laafing too.. ROFL my friends tease me now calling me a disaster gal ROFL

I also remeber one, It was in school during recess i was running with ma friend then comes the stairs and i fell but before felling i try too save myself by holding ma friends shirt and we bothe fell together...
The funny thing was i fell straight but he was reverse his head was down n legs upROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFL khud tou giray.. becharay friend ko bhi gira dya.. ROFL

I know bechara ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index