Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 86)

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
one more incident.. well i wasn't young at that tyme.. last yr wen i newly joined the college.. i used to behave very confused in the first few days.. one day.. in our class.. v were having physics lecture.. teacher called me to write formulas on the board... after writng them wen i went on my chair... the chair got disbalanced and i was on the floor... ROFL i was damn embarrased at that tyme but now.. wenever i recall that moment i starts laafing craxilyy ]ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Hey finally saw party promo wow looking hot. Ab RK full on bewda ban jayega party mien DesiSmileys.comDesiSmileys.com and so will do besharmi with Madhubala

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fijiArnav90

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by ..Adeena..

everyone will keeel me if i posted a pic of a cockroach ROFL

but not meee

ROFL

@arnav.. i used to catch almost this sixe of cockroaches... ROFL

Arnav90

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by bangalores

funny incident:
let me see... we are three girls,me the youngest... so my memories are theirs too...
my sisters are quiet good in writing poems... and my eldest had a knack for emotional backmails learned from early days when she reigned princess with our uncles and aunts and parents.
we had this balsam plant which bloomed so beautifully... full of red flowers...we girls admired the plant a lot while it was in it's glory... but u know it's life span once the flowering is over the plant dies...and i don't remember whom probably it was me, the insensitive one, who uprooted the plant once the flowers were all gone and threw it away. along came my eldest sis with an instant poem she being the mouth of the plant accusing us of being cruel to it now that it cudn't bloom... reminding us of howmuch we loved to see it's flowers... and we started to cry, the poet included!! i think we buried the plant with full honour thenBig smile
OK crush... It was Wasim Akram.
one of his match was on TV and i refused to leave the room to study for my exam. the TV was on mute and pa caught me watching the match instead of reading the textbook. he scolded and i said frankly that my eyes were glued to the screen only coz wasim akram was on screen.
 pa teased, "why, is he ur husband?
me: "Not yet, but if u will consider..."

hai la, such maturity at that age, wonder where it went nowLOL

with time it blowed awayROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

lets go with the plant theme
it withered away

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Originally posted by crystalalena

funny incident.
hmm.once i was playing doctor doctor with my friend..which is also my neighbour.i played the role of doc and she played a role of paitent..in my home there is a electric rod..i asked my friend to hold the rod when she did this i switched on the rodEvil Smile.when rod became hot she get a severe electric shock.yaar..us ka haat jl gayaROFLbut yaar mein nei jaan bhooj kr yeh nahe kia tha i was innocent at that time.Big smile..nd the most funny thing is that when her mom came i also started acting kei mujhe be shock laga hy auntyCry..lol LOLand in this way i get rid of her mom's anger.Big smile.
and my 1st crush no abhe tk to nahe...i become wow when i see a handsome boy but not ever i had crush on anyone.Smile...

please tell me you are  no doctor now, dont want to come to youLOL

Lolzzz She is yet to take admission in medical college so don't worry for next 4-5 yearsROFLROFLROFL

kirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

one more incident.. well i wasn't young at that tyme.. last yr wen i newly joined the college.. i used to behave very confused in the first few days.. one day.. in our class.. v were having physics lecture.. teacher called me to write formulas on the board... after writng them wen i went on my chair... the chair got disbalanced and i was on the floor... ROFL i was damn embarrased at that tyme but now.. wenever i recall that moment i starts laafing craxilyy ]ROFL
you tested out newtons formula on gravity, wow

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by bangalores

funny incident:
let me see... we are three girls,me the youngest... so my memories are theirs too...
my sisters are quiet good in writing poems... and my eldest had a knack for emotional backmails learned from early days when she reigned princess with our uncles and aunts and parents.
we had this balsam plant which bloomed so beautifully... full of red flowers...we girls admired the plant a lot while it was in it's glory... but u know it's life span once the flowering is over the plant dies...and i don't remember whom probably it was me, the insensitive one, who uprooted the plant once the flowers were all gone and threw it away. along came my eldest sis with an instant poem she being the mouth of the plant accusing us of being cruel to it now that it cudn't bloom... reminding us of howmuch we loved to see it's flowers... and we started to cry, the poet included!! i think we buried the plant with full honour thenBig smile
OK crush... It was Wasim Akram.
one of his match was on TV and i refused to leave the room to study for my exam. the TV was on mute and pa caught me watching the match instead of reading the textbook. he scolded and i said frankly that my eyes were glued to the screen only coz wasim akram was on screen.
 pa teased, "why, is he ur husband?
me: "Not yet, but if u will consider..."

hai la, such maturity at that age, wonder where it went nowLOL

with time it blowed awayROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

lets go with the plant theme
it withered away

Yaa i forgot the themeROFLROFL
..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

you tested out newtons formula on gravity, wow

the chair was actually broken.. ROFL but i din noticed that..

Arnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index