Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 83)

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Originally posted by Arnav90

[
ya you know I was never a naughty child infact i am quit silent child so never do masti accept with my brother which my parents will never accept it till now until i confess.

I also remember whenever me and my brother used to do masti or talk we started arguing and fighting(till now) so our mummy used scared us with hot long spoon she used to say "tehero main abhi ati ho]on garam saliya leke tum dono ko chotane ko" and we both used run from that spoon and you know what after so many years when we literally grown we comes to know that the spoon used to be cool not hot, she just used to scared us and we used run so badly we remember ROFL

LolzzzROFLROFLROFL

ya you will not believe meri mom ne apne itne saalo tak andhere mien rakha pehle pata hota tho hum itna nahin darte. See my mom like us kiddo she still like a kid doing all masti with us jhelo faying our anger too specially mineEmbarrassed

oye madhubala ahaan ROFL agr mom bta deti tou aap dono drtay kesay ..? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90silent.desire

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

funny incident:
let me see... we are three girls,me the youngest... so my memories are theirs too...
my sisters are quiet good in writing poems... and my eldest had a knack for emotional backmails learned from early days when she reigned princess with our uncles and aunts and parents.
we had this balsam plant which bloomed so beautifully... full of red flowers...we girls admired the plant a lot while it was in it's glory... but u know it's life span once the flowering is over the plant dies...and i don't remember whom probably it was me, the insensitive one, who uprooted the plant once the flowers were all gone and threw it away. along came my eldest sis with an instant poem she being the mouth of the plant accusing us of being cruel to it now that it cudn't bloom... reminding us of howmuch we loved to see it's flowers... and we started to cry, the poet included!! i think we buried the plant with full honour thenBig smile
OK crush... It was Wasim Akram.
one of his match was on TV and i refused to leave the room to study for my exam. the TV was on mute and pa caught me watching the match instead of reading the textbook. he scolded and i said frankly that my eyes were glued to the screen only coz wasim akram was on screen.
 pa teased, "why, is he ur husband?
me: "Not yet, but if u will consider..."

hai la, such maturity at that age, wonder where it went nowLOL

NoorFatimaArnav90

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roxy369

childhood memory-  When I was small, there was 6-7 years old, there was a function at our house n it was going on for quiet a lot of time.. So I stood on the table n screemed " Everybody plzz finish ur food quickly n go home.." LOL Can't imagine my parents reaction... ROFL

1st crush- Okay I was in 6th when a new guy joined my school, I used to like him secretly.. N we became bst friends over the year...!! N in 7th we ended up being in a relationship... Heart Heart

wow as gental as a sledge hammer
you still dont know how to be diplomaticLOL

NoorFatimaArnav90

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

funny incident.
hmm.once i was playing doctor doctor with my friend..which is also my neighbour.i played the role of doc and she played a role of paitent..in my home there is a electric rod..i asked my friend to hold the rod when she did this i switched on the rodEvil Smile.when rod became hot she get a severe electric shock.yaar..us ka haat jl gayaROFLbut yaar mein nei jaan bhooj kr yeh nahe kia tha i was innocent at that time.Big smile..nd the most funny thing is that when her mom came i also started acting kei mujhe be shock laga hy auntyCry..lol LOLand in this way i get rid of her mom's anger.Big smile.
and my 1st crush no abhe tk to nahe...i become wow when i see a handsome boy but not ever i had crush on anyone.Smile...

please tell me you are  no doctor now, dont want to come to youLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

Originally posted by NoorFatima

Originally posted by Jarin04

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lolzz dear i have to hunt bcoz if i hv'nt toh hamesh doubt rehta hai ki its near me somewhere</font>ROFLROFLROFL
so kis cheez se hunt <font color="#ff0000">karti ho</font> chappal ya kuch aur?

@red bold no dear you are taknig me wrong I am <font color="#ff0000">Karta hoon not karti hoon</font>ROFLROFL

</div><div align="center">ROFL</div><div align="center"></strong></div><div align="center"><strong>and who's the emotionless bimbo Embarrassed</div>

Emotionless Bimbo is Katrina KaifROFLROFLROFL

<div>
<div align="center">ROFL .. omg.. she's ok kinds for me but emotionless bimbo ROFL .. </div>
Lolzz She is Lady What The ? What the ?

Edited by Arnav90 - 09 September 2012 at 1:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

childhood memory:

i was 2 1/2 or 3 years old. . .and i was very SPOILED. First grandchild born so yeah that's why.

But i remember one day i didn't want to leave my Dad's restaurant. I wanted to stay with him, except he had to work and so couldn't take care of me anymore, so he told me to go home with my uncle.  My uncle goes and gets the car out, while my Dad chases me around the restaurant ROFL i was going and hiding under all the tables. . .the fast sneaky little kid i wasEmbarrassed LOL 

Anyways he catches me and takes me outside, but me being the stubborn Pigheaded that i was wouldn't go inside the car! I was hitting and tugging my dad so i could get out of his arms.  My dad could barely open the door because he was too busy trying to handle my craziness ROFL so my uncle puts the window down and my dad tries to push me in through the WINDOW ROFLROFL  I was holding on from the outside of the car with my tiny little arms while i am squealing "AHHH I WAnt to STAY. . .NOOO YOU CAN"T TAKE ME ALIVE!!! ROFLROFL but somehow my dad manages me to get inside the carROFL and i am guessing through the window . ..don't really remember .

No no wait its not overLOL. I was so angry cuz i didn't get my way and so i grabbed the car keys out of the running carROFL. My uncle tries to take it back from me and i SCRATCH THE LIVING HELL OUT OF HIM!!ROFLROFL i think i even made his face bleed a little ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Violent spoiled little kid i was back then ROFLROFL now a days i am more of a verbal abuser than a physical one ROFLyet till this day i don't know or remember how my uncle drove that  car home when the keys were still in my hand ROFLROFL

i asked my uncle as i got older and he is like i never ever will forget that day. You scratched my FAce off! i think he had a extra spare key on him ROFLROFL

First crush: It was hrithik Roshan 

But in real life i had many. . .the one i remember though was i was in 7th grade.  I hated his guts when i first met him in 5th grade.  We always fought. . .cuz he just loved teasing and pulling my leg. . we ended up becoming good friends eventually. . . .and then i realized i had feelings for him in 7th grade EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

after that things got complicated between us. . misunderstanding. . .lack of communication. . and jumping into conclusions.

I didn't see or talk to him for 4 years. then the first day in college came and i knew he went there. I had this strong feeling i would bump into him and what happens he was walking up towards me. That moment i realized that those 4 years i was lying to myself that i didn't love or had any feelings for him anymore.

I still see him here and there occasionally on campus but its always a HI , how are you thing.  

I keep running into him in random places and i don't know what fate has planned so just going with the flow at the moment.

note to self-dont do anything that you dont want to do
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged

1) Ok I never had any crush
2) One funny incident of childhood wait difficult but I still think.

Ok let me tell I am expert in black milling people specially my elder brother DesiSmileys.com (usually i only black mill my brother)

Ok In afternoon my mummy used sleep and I used to also sleep but fake (seriously i can fake sleep very nicely till today and family cannot make it out unless I laughed sometimes or else i am pakka on this)
So brother thought that we both sleeping papa in office so he got happy and  DesiSmileys.com go to kitchen and search for snacks (favours, chuda, etc) and eat it bewaqt

So he peeks at room and seeing my mummy sleepin and me sleeping go to kitchen all happily DesiSmileys.com
But me the true spy DesiSmileys.com observing this so chori chori chupke chupke I go to kicthen after few minutes until my brother had searched for food well even he is spy mummy kahin bhi chupa le but wo dhund lete hai DesiSmileys.com. but not like me Wink

My borther just remove food and I comes from back and say DesiSmileys.com

"Kya kar rahe ho bhaijaan"
Bhai->  (with broad sweet and sidha sidha expression)DesiSmileys.com are tu yahan what you are doing here, you was suppose to be slept when i saw you

Me-> Bas Bas jyaada drama karne ki  zaroorat nahin hai. Mujhe pata hai ap yahan kya kar rahe ho chup chap mere saath 50 percent share karo (believe me 50 % ke naam se main jyaada share karti thi )DesiSmileys.com

and if my brother deny then I dhamko fayi him "utau mummy ko" (should I wake up mummy) and then even shout mummy raising my volume to scared my brother DesiSmileys.com, my sweet brother share with me . So sweet of him and so evil of me and this always does happen and our parents do not knows till we grown up and I confessed because my brother knows if he tries to say to my mummy I will become baby angel DesiSmileys.com and and deny it DesiSmileys.com and he will get shouted cause his elder na DesiSmileys.com

So chote hone ke fayde bhi bohat hai

Blushing Smiley

you sleeping now

Arnav90silent.desire

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL i had an awesome tyme reading awlll the posts here... they r hilarious.. ROFL

NoorFatimaArnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index