Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 76)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmsRk

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by ..Adeena..

ROFL and wen i grew older a bit.. at 5 or 6 yrs of age.. i used to hold cockroach from antennas and used to throw them outside the window... ROFL

It start irritation in ma body if Cockroch touches meROFLROFLROFL
same here...
once i stepped on a cockroach accidently...thank God i had mah slippers on...
still...dat irritation did happen...OMG i can't say how much i cried after dat...slept cryingROFL

Roflll ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoItAlready

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

I mean vampire usually aisa hi karte hai, Ladki ko patate hain phir romance ya dance karte hai aur phir bite karke maar dete hainROFLROFLROFL
chi mai khud aik ladki hu. Aur chipkali ko pataney ki toh koi sawal hi nahi uthta

May Be you will found male Chipkali  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashDoItAlready

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Lolzzz I am going Ma hands are paining now bocz of coutinues typing, You guys have fun...
Byee n Take care
typing se zyaada editingLOL

blue..bold..font..sizeOuch

Lolzzz i know iss liye chod di i was trying to use Blue as ma pet colour but editing all the time suckss ROFLROFLROFL

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ary42

i was told to stand outside the class for talking. i threatened the teacher i would not attend her class again. that was back in 1994.

my first crush was when i was in class 6. she had lovely eyes.
par idhar kya chal raha hain?

idhar Cockroach n chipkali ke khoon ho rahe hai..unke saath dance ho raha hai..

aur Batman pe droolROFL

Lolzzz we are multitalentedROFLROFLROFL Does many things at one timeROFLROFLROFL

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monami_50

Funny incident...loads.One i vividly remember...when i was in class 1,our princi made our whole class stand for a whole hour coz some kids made too much noise nd that disturbed an important staff meeting(Our class just opposite of teacher's room).After the punishment,i was feeling very weak coz i had fever at that time.So,i thought of taking revenge.I snatched the skin of a banana 4m my frnds hand who just finisd eating.Then waited 4 the r8 time.Just as the princi said,after lunch break he came back 2 check on us.I had the seat beside main door.The moment i saw him him coming,i put the kele ka chilka in place nd luckily on one saw that.Nd bingo...he slipped nd fell down.Pain ke mare woh hume datne ko bhul gaya.Woh scene yaad karke aj bhi bohot maja ata hain.              My 1st crush is now my boyfriend.He was my classmet 4m class 5.

Lolzzz good revenge, You made him fallROFLROFLROFL Means you are in long term relatioship thats GoodEmbarrassed

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

[

I know nice name, hain na ? Wink ROFL 

Kya Aash naBig smile pata hai..mast hai..i Lub it..Cool

Once I remember there was a KSG fan and she was asking if her siggy was nice and I was like excellent and doing KSG tareef... And later Nishi said to that member see Farah's siggy you will understand how she is making fun of you ROFL

DhakkanROFL err maine bhi teri siggy nahi dekhi..kya hai bata deLOL

Jhoot sab faltu mein mujhe badnaam karte hain... LOL I am very sweet and innocent ROFL 

Is forum me kaun kitna pani me hai wo sab ko pata haiROFLROFL Innocent ke maine badal diye...Oxford is stilll searching for the new meaningGeek 

Nice to meet a Batman fan Big smile

Same hereBig smile And a KSG haterCool

Your Sisterly love rocksssROFLROFLROFL

Loquacious_Aash

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

Smile

Originally posted by crystalalena

funny incident.
hmm.once i was playing doctor doctor with my friend..which is also my neighbour.i played the role of doc and she played a role of paitent..in my home there is a electric rod..i asked my friend to hold the rod when she did this i switched on the rodEvil Smile.when rod became hot she get a severe electric shock.yaar..us ka haat jl gayaROFLbut yaar mein nei jaan bhooj kr yeh nahe kia tha i was innocent at that time.Big smile..nd the most funny thing is that when her mom came i also started acting kei mujhe be shock laga hy auntyCry..lol LOLand in this way i get rid of her mom's anger.Big smile.
and my 1st crush no abhe tk to nahe...i become wow when i see a handsome boy but not ever i had crush on anyone.Smile...

Lolzzz you gave her electric shock which Doctor you were let me guess Mental Asaylum Doctor bcoz only they give shock to their patientROFLROFLROFL
Find us crush soon then start ur teenage aur AdulthoodROFLROFLROFL
bs dua karo kei mera admission medical college mein ho jaye.Smile.phir wahan payary payary doctors hoon gy or mein.Wink

I will wish tumeh wahan par Sedele Doctor mileinROFLROFLROFL

Loquacious_Aash

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

what u had for dinner????
maine chicken pasta khaya...abhi i have to make chicken fry now...mom doesnt cook on weekends...grrr...i have to make everthing :(

Non Veg yukkkDeadDeadDead

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index