Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 75)

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

ROFL...thats so sweetSmile

Awww you really find it sweetEmbarrassed then thanks

yeah, i mean share karna tu banta haiLOLThumbs Up

ya you know I was never a naughty child infact i am quit silent child so never do masti accept with my brother which my parents will never accept it till now until i confess.

I also remember whenever me and my brother used to do masti or talk we started arguing and fighting(till now) so our mummy used scared us with hot long spoon she used to say "tehero main abhi ati hoon garam saliya leke tum dono ko chotane ko" and we both used run from that spoon and you know what after so many years when we literally grown we comes to know that the spoon used to be cool not hot, she just used to scared us and we used run so badly we remember ROFL
[/QUOTE]

yeah, my youngest brother is same, he does full on masti but with others he is so serious nobody can believe that he can be funny or naughtyLOL...yeah, when we are young we believe everything literallyLOL...there was a drama a horror drama on zee called ''zee horror show''  where evil monster used to kill females only except he couldnt climb stairs...i used to spent hours sitting on stairsROFL...oh god i used to be so gullibleLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

ya you know I was never a naughty child infact i am quit silent child so never do masti accept with my brother which my parents will never accept it till now until i confess.

I also remember whenever me and my brother used to do masti or talk we started arguing and fighting(till now) so our mummy used scared us with hot long spoon she used to say "tehero main abhi ati hoon garam saliya leke tum dono ko chotane ko" and we both used run from that spoon and you know what after so many years when we literally grown we comes to know that the spoon used to be cool not hot, she just used to scared us and we used run so badly we remember ROFL

yeah, my youngest brother is same, he does full on masti but with others he is so serious nobody can believe that he can be funny or naughtyLOL...yeah, when we are young we believe everything literallyLOL...there was a drama a horror drama on zee called ''zee horror show''  where evil monster used to kill females only except he couldnt climb stairs...i used to spent hours sitting on stairsROFL...oh god i used to be so gullibleLOL
[/QUOTE]
zee horror show remember i think we too used see that show and hide ours eyes with blanket whenever bhoot used to come

Arnav90Neelum.drashti

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

zee horror show remember i think we too used see that show and hide ours eyes with blanket whenever bhoot used to come
[/QUOTE]

yeahLOL...i am going for prayers  BRB

Arnav90silent.desire

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
LOVE ALL THE COMENTS, THEY ARE HILARIOUSROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by crystalalena

Smile
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by crystalalena

funny incident.
hmm.once i was playing doctor doctor with my friend..which is also my neighbour.i played the role of doc and she played a role of paitent..in my home there is a electric rod..i asked my friend to hold the rod when she did this i switched on the rodEvil Smile.when rod became hot she get a severe electric shock.yaar..us ka haat jl gayaROFLbut yaar mein nei jaan bhooj kr yeh nahe kia tha i was innocent at that time.Big smile..nd the most funny thing is that when her mom came i also started acting kei mujhe be shock laga hy auntyCry..lol LOLand in this way i get rid of her mom's anger.Big smile.
and my 1st crush no abhe tk to nahe...i become wow when i see a handsome boy but not ever i had crush on anyone.Smile...

Lolzzz you gave her electric shock which Doctor you were let me guess Mental Asaylum Doctor bcoz only they give shock to their patientROFLROFLROFL
Find us crush soon then start ur teenage aur AdulthoodROFLROFLROFL
bs dua karo kei mera admission medical college mein ho jaye.Smile.phir wahan payary payary doctors hoon gy or mein.Wink

Trust me..there are no hot docs nowadaysDead

Med school me to bilkul nahiDead

kuch bhi haan.,,,
i had seen a cute dentist guy...he looked really good haan...
YAH THERE IS ALSO A YOUNG CUTE DENTIST IN OUR CITY.Embarrassed

Loquacious_AashArnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Actually Kumnbkaran was the one who wake up only once in 6 monthsROFLROFL

Loquacious_AashDoItAlready

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ary42

i was told to stand outside the class for talking. i threatened the teacher i would not attend her class again. that was back in 1994.

my first crush was when i was in class 6. she had lovely eyes.
par idhar kya chal raha hain?

Lolzzz dear thnxx for sharing, I also have threaten teachers many timesROFLROFLROFL

DoItAlready

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by ritzi12

ROFL ROFL ROFLLOL  NICE post sabke funny memoreies int 

par ashu u are too grt bike ki chabi nikal di ROFLROFL mere saath bhi kaayi kaand hue bike  bicycle but most vividly i remember this one 

I was in KG and ek ladka mere copy ka page fadh diya in anger maine usse pencil se mar diya and mam mujhe punish ki woh ladka gaya hospital usske cheeks se nikle khoon and i ran away from skul next day parents call hua ROFLROFL MY mom was like hw cud u attack 

MY FIRST CRUSH hmm bahut the 

par sabse chote pe i wud say SRK and uske baad mera neighbor anmol uske liye main window pe baith intezaar karti thi Day Dreaming
abhi he failed his boards xams ROFLROFL

Lolzzz Hamare forum mein sab marne pitne wale hain ROFLROFLROFL keep drooling on Anmol aur ho sake toh usse padao so that he can come closeLOLLOLLOL

na  ab lalu lagta hain mujhe ROFLROFLROFL woh xoz he failed par dikhne mein accha hainROFLROFL par mere standard baadd gaya hain 

Lolzzz lalu chal theek hai change is matter of time now find newROFLROFLROFL

DoItAlready

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index