Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 74)

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

Originally posted by coolestsh

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

okay my childhood memory

when i was about 10, my cousins and i were saying prayers in garden...my cousins had a dog and i am very very scared of dogs.although he was small, friendly and very cute but i would get scared even if it was standing near me. ...

so, during the prayer i thought i saw him standing on my left...i started shooing him saying ''shh shh''(hey i was youngLOL)...

one of my cousin who was elder by 1 year, stopped in mid prayer and said ''you are not supposed to speak during the prayer'()ROFL' and she started praying againShocked...one of the elder cousins heard that and then they told everyone.Embarrassed...even now after so many years, our cousins tease us about that.Embarrassed

nice one neeluROFL

Wink meri madhu agai Wink RK ka peecha nahi choroge Wink
RK kaun kiska picha karta hai wo sabko pata hai, RK hi ghumta hai Madhu ke piche apni car liye ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaArnav90

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

beveee, apko bittu g yaad kr rahay hay Wink

Awww my bittuji unhe to main bhi miss karti hoon Cry

NoorFatimaArnav90

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=coolestsh][QUOTE=Neelum.drashti]okay my childhood memory

when i was about 10, my cousins and i were saying prayers in garden...my cousins had a dog and i am very very scared of dogs.although he was small, friendly and very cute but i would get scared even if it was standing near me. ...

so, during the prayer i thought i saw him standing on my left...i started shooing him saying ''shh shh''(hey i was youngLOL)...

one of my cousin who was elder by 1 year, stopped in mid prayer and said ''you are not supposed to speak during the prayer'()ROFL' and she started praying againShocked...one of the elder cousins heard that and then they told everyone.Embarrassed...even now after so many years, our cousins tease us about that.Embarrassed

nice one neeluROFL

lol...yeahh see what i used to do EmbarrassedLOL...did u share ur memory, can u pm me the link?Evil Smile

Arnav90silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=coolestsh][QUOTE=Neelum.drashti]okay my childhood memory

nice one neeluROFL

lol...yeahh see what i used to do EmbarrassedLOL...did u share ur memory, can u pm me the link?Evil Smile

ya shared it pming you

Arnav90Neelum.drashti

Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

1) Ok I never had any crush
2) One funny incident of childhood wait difficult but I still think.

Ok let me tell I am expert in black milling people specially my elder brother DesiSmileys.com (usually i only black mill my brother)

Ok In afternoon my mummy used sleep and I used to also sleep but fake (seriously i can fake sleep very nicely till today and family cannot make it out unless I laughed sometimes or else i am pakka on this)
So brother thought that we both sleeping papa in office so he got happy and  DesiSmileys.com go to kitchen and search for snacks (favours, chuda, etc) and eat it bewaqt

So he peeks at room and seeing my mummy sleepin and me sleeping go to kitchen all happily DesiSmileys.com
But me the true spy DesiSmileys.com observing this so chori chori chupke chupke I go to kicthen after few minutes until my brother had searched for food well even he is spy mummy kahin bhi chupa le but wo dhund lete hai DesiSmileys.com. but not like me Wink

My borther just remove food and I comes from back and say DesiSmileys.com

"Kya kar rahe ho bhaijaan"
Bhai->  (with broad sweet and sidha sidha expression)DesiSmileys.com are tu yahan what you are doing here, you was suppose to be slept when i saw you

Me-> Bas Bas jyaada drama karne ki  zaroorat nahin hai. Mujhe pata hai ap yahan kya kar rahe ho chup chap mere saath 50 percent share karo (believe me 50 % ke naam se main jyaada share karti thi )DesiSmileys.com

and if my brother deny then I dhamko fayi him "utau mummy ko" (should I wake up mummy) and then even shout mummy raising my volume to scared my brother DesiSmileys.com, my sweet brother share with me . So sweet of him and so evil of me and this always does happen and our parents do not knows till we grown up and I confessed because my brother knows if he tries to say to my mummy I will become baby angel DesiSmileys.com and and deny it DesiSmileys.com and he will get shouted cause his elder na DesiSmileys.com

So chote hone ke fayde bhi bohat hai

Blushing Smiley

ROFL...thats so sweetSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashArnav90silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Awww you really find it sweetEmbarrassed then thanks

Arnav90Neelum.drashti

Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

yeah, i mean share karna tu banta haiLOLThumbs Up

Arnav90silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

yeah, i mean share karna tu banta haiLOLThumbs Up
[/QUOTE]

ya you know I was never a naughty child infact i am quit silent child so never do masti accept with my brother which my parents will never accept it till now until i confess.

I also remember whenever me and my brother used to do masti or talk we started arguing and fighting(till now) so our mummy used scared us with hot long spoon she used to say "tehero main abhi ati hoon garam saliya leke tum dono ko chotane ko" and we both used run from that spoon and you know what after so many years when we literally grown we comes to know that the spoon used to be cool not hot, she just used to scared us and we used run so badly we remember ROFL

Arnav90Neelum.drashti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index