Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 73)

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

i really hope it wud'd been a RUMBA ROFL .. u and the chipkali/coakrch doing dance of LOVE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashDoItAlreadyArnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

i always fall ROFL .. once i fell on the stairs in front of the staff room and all teachers were looking at me and some even laafed ROFL and wen we shifted to our new house, i wasnt used to the stairs and i ALWAYS fell and in the mrnings this was my routine ROFL .. i used to take my calculator along wid me.. after 5.6 falls my calculator broke ROFL

and once me and my bros were at home (summer vacations).. we were kiddos LOL and my elder bro said that wen mama'll come back from work we'll hide uder the bed and then mom'll have to find us.. wen it was time for mum to come home we hid uder the bed and mum came near the bed and her feet cud be seen.. and then my li'll bro said out loudly: mama ka pau aya ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashDoItAlreadyArnav90silent.desire

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
are you open for more tales ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaArnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmsRk

tales Ermm .. and i remembered one more but forgot EmbarrassedLOL meri wifu mujay badaam nahi khilaati Wink

DoItAlreadyArnav90

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

okay my childhood memory

when i was about 10, my cousins and i were saying prayers in garden...my cousins had a dog and i am very very scared of dogs.although he was small, friendly and very cute but i would get scared even if it was standing near me. ...

so, during the prayer i thought i saw him standing on my left...i started shooing him saying ''shh shh''(hey i was youngLOL)...

one of my cousin who was elder by 1 year, stopped in mid prayer and said ''you are not supposed to speak during the prayer'()ROFL' and she started praying againShocked...one of the elder cousins heard that and then they told everyone.Embarrassed...even now after so many years, our cousins tease us about that.Embarrassed

nice one neeluROFL

Edited by coolestsh - 08 September 2012 at 4:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaLoquacious_AashDoItAlreadyArnav90Neelum.drashti

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

Originally posted by gmsRk

tales Ermm .. and i remembered one more but forgot EmbarrassedLOL meri wifu mujay badaam nahi khilaati Wink
meri wifu apna chehra dikhade to bhi mujhe yaad aajayega...par wo to gayab si hogayi hainLOL

i forgot too chotteROFLlike biggu...like smalluCool

NoorFatimaLoquacious_AashArnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

okay my childhood memory

when i was about 10, my cousins and i were saying prayers in garden...my cousins had a dog and i am very very scared of dogs.although he was small, friendly and very cute but i would get scared even if it was standing near me. ...

so, during the prayer i thought i saw him standing on my left...i started shooing him saying ''shh shh''(hey i was youngLOL)...

one of my cousin who was elder by 1 year, stopped in mid prayer and said ''you are not supposed to speak during the prayer'()ROFL' and she started praying againShocked...one of the elder cousins heard that and then they told everyone.Embarrassed...even now after so many years, our cousins tease us about that.Embarrassed

nice one neeluROFL

Wink meri madhu agai Wink RK ka peecha nahi choroge Wink

Loquacious_AashArnav90silent.desire

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

beveee, apko bittu g yaad kr rahay hay Wink

Arnav90silent.desire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index