Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 7)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
arggh!! Shut up pplAngry
im very innocentCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA_Sparkles_Arnav90CrazyGirl.21

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
res\\

Off to daat todo!

aake padhing tera post !

=======

edited ...NannavHug Awesome post yaara...

========

Funny memory..LOL Lolz this ones a little bad...errmmmLOL

Okies i vividly rem this...when i was a kid..i was hell scared of darkness...i wud never step into a room which didnt have lights...horror shows nahi dekhing..ekdum scaredy cat typesLOL

So basically i used to sleep with my mum n dad..(this must be when i was less than 5 yrs as i was alone then...no sister in memory) and i was such a brat(acc to my mom that isLOL) ke i wud insist on sleeping in the middle of both...no one kona for meApprove i used to screm n throw tantrums if it was even suggested soLOL Well given the fact that i have a younger sibling..i am sure my parents managed to get around that oneAngry but still my mum kosoos meLOL

Anyways the story goes...one fine night i get up and find myselfd alone in bedOuch no one arond...i sratr crying but still no one comes to my rescue..so i get up n go to the baju ka bedroom only to find it lockedStern Smile

And monster that i am..i start banging on the door so loudly and kicking n screaming my head off that my parents immediately opened the door to stop the neighbours from coming to see who was murdering meEmbarrassed

My parents had to face a LOT of embaressment on that oneLOL

First CrushBlushing

hmm i must be around 7 years old...i used to go to tae-kwon-do class (thats like a form of martial arts...hoo haaWink) so one fine day i was riding my cycle in the evening and a good for nothing guy comes to be and bnahgs his cycle with mineAngry i was not at fault i tell ya...Ouchand we both have a screaming match,,,

then i send off the boy crying "muumyyy"Approve Yup i was good with words then too...Wink

And i turn around i find this guy from my class...(tall ...gora chitta mundaBlushing dreamy eyes...i can still remeber himDay Dreaming plus he was also a family friends son) come to me and pat my back...and praise me...Blushing 

he was like "yo go girl..i was just about to get in the middle but i saw u managed well ueself...i am so proud of u..." thats what he said to me...Mera heroDay DreamingDay Dreaming

side se free show dekhaOuch but still Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i always had a tinsy minsy crush on him...but that day i fell in LUBBBDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Sadly, they shifted to gujrat that yr and i never saw him againCryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

QuintessentialI-Sexy-_Sparkles_Arnav90kirti_fijitodayzstar

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by mymagic13

there is an funny incident that happened to me n i have not got over it to this day,,
my great grand mother(ggm) had passed away,, she resides in a village,, so all our family went over for rituals,, my ggm had a bent back n when they had placed her dead body on her bed her legs were little up as her body had frozen,, my granny asked me to garland her n when i was about to garland her my gran who was near my ggm's legs pressed her legs down n as a reflex her head came up n that was it,, i screamed so much thinking that a dead body woke up!! half the village people were there n they had good laugh,,
so from that day i stay away from dead bodies,,

crushes,, i dont remember,, i have so many,,

@red lolzzz thats very scary one ROFLROFL I can guess ki tumhari kya halat hui hogiROFLROFL

Among so many Share any you wantROFLROFL

i was the only one who was terrified but everyone there laughed,, i had cried so much that day,, but when i think about it i have good laugh now

Lolzzz you must have felt embarresed but Childhood memories always rockssROFLROFL

not embarrassed,, but i was scared n i ended up with high fever n eventually in hospital for 2 days,, i was not in condition to think about anything else,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAkirti_fijiArnav90

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

LOL Nice topic Arnav...

I was not so naughty but i always end up on the wrong side of the rope LOL...

One incident i remember is..when i was kid i used ride on my uncle's bike he used to take me every where..and me being idiot i tried to see what happens if i put my leg in the wheel of a running bike and so i did and ended up in the hospital...LOLLOL...

one more i wanted to see how a crushed finger looks..so i crushed my brothers finger in between the door...ROFL he has got stitches and he still says i am crazy...

Crush hmm..None...koi mera layak tha nahi... LOL

n i was thinking u must have been a good baccha,,
ROFL
i wonder how nids must have been

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORASunsetglowArnav90kirti_fiji

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

arggh!! Shut up pplAngry
im very innocentCry
innocent word ka balatkaar mat kar TongueROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji_Sparkles_Arnav90

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

arggh!! Shut up pplAngry
im very innocentCry
ok everyone no one says any more about our pyari  masuum sidhi sadhi kamseen kali ko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

r

Funny memory..LOL Lolz this ones a little bad...errmmmLOL

Okies i vividly rem this...when i was a kid..i was hell scared of darkness...i wud never step into a room which didnt have lights...horror shows nahi dekhing..ekdum scaredy cat typesLOL

So basically i used to sleep with my mum n dad..(this must be when i was less than 5 yrs as i was alone then...no sister in memory) and i was such a brat(acc to my mom that isLOL) ke i wud insist on sleeping in the middle of both...no one kona for meApprove i used to screm n throw tantrums if it was even suggested soLOL Well given the fact that i have a younger sibling..i am sure my parents managed to get around that oneAngry but still my mum kosoos meLOL

Anyways the story goes...one fine night i get up and find myselfd alone in bedOuch no one arond...i sratr crying but still no one comes to my rescue..so i get up n go to the baju ka bedroom only to find it lockedStern Smile

And monster that i am..i start banging on the door so loudly and kicking n screaming my head off that my parents immediately opened the door to stop the neighbours from coming to see who was murdering meEmbarrassed

My parents had to face a LOT of embaressment on that oneLOL

damn great, am really having tears now after reading this one, combined effect of all previous one

maybe you should count if it was 9 months after that day you got your sisterLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashArnav90

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

arggh!! Shut up pplAngry
im very innocentCry
innocent word ka balatkaar mat kar TongueROFL
nahi ram teri ganga got dirty...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90MR.KooL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index