Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 62)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

Smile
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by crystalalena

funny incident.
hmm.once i was playing doctor doctor with my friend..which is also my neighbour.i played the role of doc and she played a role of paitent..in my home there is a electric rod..i asked my friend to hold the rod when she did this i switched on the rodEvil Smile.when rod became hot she get a severe electric shock.yaar..us ka haat jl gayaROFLbut yaar mein nei jaan bhooj kr yeh nahe kia tha i was innocent at that time.Big smile..nd the most funny thing is that when her mom came i also started acting kei mujhe be shock laga hy auntyCry..lol LOLand in this way i get rid of her mom's anger.Big smile.
and my 1st crush no abhe tk to nahe...i become wow when i see a handsome boy but not ever i had crush on anyone.Smile...



Lolzzz you gave her electric shock which Doctor you were let me guess Mental Asaylum Doctor bcoz only they give shock to their patientROFLROFLROFL
Find us crush soon then start ur teenage aur AdulthoodROFLROFLROFL
bs dua karo kei mera admission medical college mein ho jaye.Smile.phir wahan payary payary doctors hoon gy or mein.Wink

Trust me..there are no hot docs nowadaysDead

Med school me to bilkul nahiDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 33582

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by crystalalena

Smile
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by crystalalena

funny incident.
hmm.once i was playing doctor doctor with my friend..which is also my neighbour.i played the role of doc and she played a role of paitent..in my home there is a electric rod..i asked my friend to hold the rod when she did this i switched on the rodEvil Smile.when rod became hot she get a severe electric shock.yaar..us ka haat jl gayaROFLbut yaar mein nei jaan bhooj kr yeh nahe kia tha i was innocent at that time.Big smile..nd the most funny thing is that when her mom came i also started acting kei mujhe be shock laga hy auntyCry..lol LOLand in this way i get rid of her mom's anger.Big smile.
and my 1st crush no abhe tk to nahe...i become wow when i see a handsome boy but not ever i had crush on anyone.Smile...



Lolzzz you gave her electric shock which Doctor you were let me guess Mental Asaylum Doctor bcoz only they give shock to their patientROFLROFLROFL
Find us crush soon then start ur teenage aur AdulthoodROFLROFLROFL
bs dua karo kei mera admission medical college mein ho jaye.Smile.phir wahan payary payary doctors hoon gy or mein.Wink

Trust me..there are no hot docs nowadaysDead

Med school me to bilkul nahiDead


kuch bhi haan.,,,
i had seen a cute dentist guy...he looked really good haan...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Billu-MaammaArnav90Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

what u had for dinner????
maine chicken pasta khaya...abhi i have to make chicken fry now...mom doesnt cook on weekends...grrr...i have to make everthing :(

hay chcicken pasta...slurpp slurp...i so wanted to eat it last week..lekin kutta dominoes wala bola..no only side oreders..Angry

Pasta n choco lava cake *drool kingdom*Day Dreaming

Khotte ne mera dream tod diyaAngry

u go n cook like good bacchiLOL

Mom mere pe zulm karring...she wanted to eat dosa...to wo order kiya thaOuch masala dosa n idli sambharSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne


kuch bhi haan.,,,
i had seen a cute dentist guy...he looked really good haan...
KahaShocked

saaala mereko 5 saal me koi nahi dikhaCry

tu kisi aur dentist ke pass gayee thiAngry

Dost dost na rahaa...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 33582

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by leverne

what u had for dinner????
maine chicken pasta khaya...abhi i have to make chicken fry now...mom doesnt cook on weekends...grrr...i have to make everthing :(

hay chcicken pasta...slurpp slurp...i so wanted to eat it last week..lekin kutta dominoes wala bola..no only side oreders..Angry

Pasta n choco lava cake *drool kingdom*Day Dreaming

Khotte ne mera dream tod diyaAngry

u go n cook like good bacchiLOL

Mom mere pe zulm karring...she wanted to eat dosa...to wo order kiya thaOuch masala dosa n idli sambharSleepy


i ate last week from dominoes...they never deliver only sides...
pasta toh maine ghar pe banaya...
mom ko lil arram on weekends
i love sizzling brownie haan...


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashArnav90

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 33582

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by leverne


kuch bhi haan.,,,
i had seen a cute dentist guy...he looked really good haan...
KahaShocked

saaala mereko 5 saal me koi nahi dikhaCry

tu kisi aur dentist ke pass gayee thiAngry

Dost dost na rahaa...Angry


main uski patient nai thi...i seen him at a BNI meet (Business network interface)
all ppl gather to refer clients u seeWink
me dont like dentists re...lols..agar problem hui toh i will come to u only...after all aur kaun free treatment dega LOLLOLLOL
strange na...Wink
Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashArnav90

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by leverne

what u had for dinner????
maine chicken pasta khaya...abhi i have to make chicken fry now...mom doesnt cook on weekends...grrr...i have to make everthing :(

hay chcicken pasta...slurpp slurp...i so wanted to eat it last week..lekin kutta dominoes wala bola..no only side oreders..Angry

Pasta n choco lava cake *drool kingdom*Day Dreaming

Khotte ne mera dream tod diyaAngry

u go n cook like good bacchiLOL

Mom mere pe zulm karring...she wanted to eat dosa...to wo order kiya thaOuch masala dosa n idli sambharSleepy


i ate last week from dominoes...they never deliver only sides...
pasta toh maine ghar pe banaya...
mom ko lil arram on weekends
i love sizzling brownie haan...



Mera sunder sapna toot gayaCry

mera choco lawa cakeCry

i love sizzling brownie tooDay Dreaming


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leverneArnav90

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by leverne


kuch bhi haan.,,,
i had seen a cute dentist guy...he looked really good haan...
KahaShocked

saaala mereko 5 saal me koi nahi dikhaCry

tu kisi aur dentist ke pass gayee thiAngry

Dost dost na rahaa...Angry


main uski patient nai thi...i seen him at a BNI meet (Business network interface)
all ppl gather to refer clients u seeWink
me dont like dentists re...lols..agar problem hui toh i will come to u only...after all aur kaun free treatment dega LOLLOLLOL
strange na...Wink
Wink

Free tretamentShocked

Ye kab huaSleepy

Jag jaa sapne seCool

whats strange waise?Confused

kamini ek hot dentist se mili..mereko nahi bulayaCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index