Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 6)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

@arnav chup kar kameeneAngry
im very innocentEmbarrassed

I know you very very innocentROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji_Sparkles_

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Arnav i have added my comments Wink .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji_Sparkles_Arnav90

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Originally posted by ISADORA

LOL Nice topic Arnav...

I was not so naughty but i always end up on the wrong side of the rope LOL...

One incident i remember is..when i was kid i used ride on my uncle's bike he used to take me every where..and me being idiot i tried to see what happens if i put my leg in the wheel of a running bike and so i did and ended up in the hospital...LOLLOL...

one more i wanted to see how a crushed finger looks..so i crushed mu brothers finger in between the door...ROFL he has got stitches and he still says i am crazy...

Crush hmm..None...koi mera layak tha nahi... LOL

no way you crushed your bros finger, dont know whom to laugh at you for crushing or your bro for giving his fingers to youROFL
ROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
uff Childhood memories i have many...
when i was little i was very evil...be it cycle se hawa nikalna ya phir dadaji ke wheelchair kharab karna ROFL ROFL  but the bst one was wen  i locked a girl in Boys toilet damn.i cannot stop rofling on dat ROFL and haan i even did the electric shock wala on my neighbour and told him its new style so zamane ke saath chalo cool bankar Cool ROFL and he was like sab barbaad kardiya and nxt day he sahved his hair actually poora taklaa hogaya tha issliye jitne bache the ek-doo hair usska bhi kriyakaram kardiya ROFL ROFL ROFL

cuming to crushes...mere toh A-Z tak crushes he bhare hain kiska naam loon LOL but ya.wen i was in class 7 i had a crush on a 9th Standard girl...her name is Vaishali  and i couldn't help it she was damn hot Embarrassed dat too without make-up Blushing and wenever tiffin break start i used to run just to get a slimpse of her ...she was my obssession ...Embarrassed jab bhi aati thi Dil mein gittar baja jaati thi Day Dreaming and the most shocking part is she is frm the same collony as mine...i still know her and we are just Friends LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAkirti_fijitodayzstar_Sparkles_Arnav90

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Originally posted by Arnav90

@arnav chup kar kameeneAngry
im very innocentEmbarrassed

I know you very very innocentROFLROFL
yes we both can see your non kameenapaninnocenceROFL
ROFL
ROFL

ISADORAArnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by mymagic13

there is an funny incident that happened to me n i have not got over it to this day,,
my great grand mother(ggm) had passed away,, she resides in a village,, so all our family went over for rituals,, my ggm had a bent back n when they had placed her dead body on her bed her legs were little up as her body had frozen,, my granny asked me to garland her n when i was about to garland her my gran who was near my ggm's legs pressed her legs down n as a reflex her head came up n that was it,, i screamed so much thinking that a dead body woke up!! half the village people were there n they had good laugh,,
so from that day i stay away from dead bodies,,

crushes,, i dont remember,, i have so many,,

@red lolzzz thats very scary one ROFLROFL I can guess ki tumhari kya halat hui hogiROFLROFL

Among so many Share any you wantROFLROFL

i was the only one who was terrified but everyone there laughed,, i had cried so much that day,, but when i think about it i have good laugh now

Lolzzz you must have felt embarresed but Childhood memories always rockssROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-ISADORAkirti_fiji

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by ISADORA

LOL Nice topic Arnav...

I was not so naughty but i always end up on the wrong side of the rope LOL...

One incident i remember is..when i was kid i used ride on my uncle's bike he used to take me every where..and me being idiot i tried to see what happens if i put my leg in the wheel of a running bike and so i did and ended up in the hospital...LOLLOL...

one more i wanted to see how a crushed finger looks..so i crushed mu brothers finger in between the door...ROFL he has got stitches and he still says i am crazy...

Crush hmm..None...koi mera layak tha nahi... LOL

no way you crushed your bros finger, dont know whom to laugh at you for crushing or your bro for giving his fingers to youROFL
ROFL
ROFL

He is younger to me..so i am the boss LOL

kirti_fijiArnav90

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

great post

i was chudail in my childhood bahot sare kand kiye hai maineROFL
me think you havent heard that its bad to self praise yourself

Originally posted by undisclosed

i would dress up like olivia from popeye and sing "i'm popeye the sailor man song"EmbarrassedLOL

that now explains a lot about you di

Originally posted by SheDevil

I dropped the baby gal on floor 
i know its serious but i cant help but laugh out at your action, really you did thatLOL

what does it explain about me??LOL

kirti_fijiArnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index