Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 41)

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by ..Adeena..

it took me a whole day to think wat shud i post here... ROFL 

Funny Childhood Memory...

My Mom told me  abtthis memory LOL
when i was 4.. me and my parents visited Another city.. and there .. while my parents were doing shopping and i was standing beside them..there was a big crowd in the market.. One lady came and she asked for my Gold Bangles that i was wearing at dat tyme.. I refused first but then she gave me LALACH of chocolate.. so i innocently gave the bangles to her.. SHe was a pickpocket.. ROFL after a while my Mom asked me abt the bangles and i was like Aunty ne chocolate di tou Maine unhe de di.. ROFL

2) I used to Call the bulb/tube lyts as Mama in childhood and REferred Fans as Papa.. ROFL and i DUNNO abt the logic behind this ROFL

My FIRST CRUSH...

i was in 4th standard.. there was a boy in my Class... He used to be my Crush..Blushing i used to try my best to get a seat to sit beside him or near him in the class... ROFL

Ma GOD you gave ur Gold Bangles for Choclate you Mom is right in calling you Bulb or TubeROFLROFLROFL
Lolzzz you in ma catogory whi had crush in 4th gradeROFLROFLROFL

yup.. ROFL my parents still say this that u gave ur gold bangles for 2 rupay ki chocolate.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Lolzzz Kabab mein haddi kahin kiROFLROFLROFL Lolzzz Funny n Sad love storyROFLROFL

Meri dukhi story me funny kya laga tujheCry

Dil tod ditta meraCry

Lolzz the bicycle part was funny takkar kisi aur se hui aur tunne pasand kissi aur ko kar liyaROFLROFLROFL
Wo mujeh pehle se hi pasand thaDay Dreaming

i just realised...ShockedSince childhood i used to niharo nange punge Hot guysOuch hayy babaji mai bacchi hi bhrasht huOuch

Maybe thats why i am n NPM deewaniEmbarrassed

*sigh*

Going by this Hobby of ur's i can guess that you love Hollywood MoviesROFLROFLROFL

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

. I refused first but then she gave me LALACH of chocolate.. so i innocently gave the bangles to her.. SHe was a pickpocket.. ROFL after a while my Mom asked me abt the bangles and i was like Aunty ne chocolate di tou Maine unhe de di.. ROFL

And u are still ALIVEShocked

My mom wud have grilled me n tangoed me from skewres over hot tandoor for eternityWacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores..Adeena..Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

it took me a whole day to think wat shud i post here... ROFL 

Funny Childhood Memory...

My Mom told me  abtthis memory LOL
when i was 4.. me and my parents visited Another city.. and there .. while my parents were doing shopping and i was standing beside them..there was a big crowd in the market.. One lady came and she asked for my Gold Bangles that i was wearing at dat tyme.. I refused first but then she gave me LALACH of chocolate.. so i innocently gave the bangles to her.. SHe was a pickpocket.. ROFL after a while my Mom asked me abt the bangles and i was like Aunty ne chocolate di tou Maine unhe de di.. ROFL

2) I used to Call the bulb/tube lyts as Mama in childhood and REferred Fans as Papa.. ROFL and i DUNNO abt the logic behind this ROFL

My FIRST CRUSH...

i was in 4th standard.. there was a boy in my Class... He used to be my Crush..Blushing i used to try my best to get a seat to sit beside him or near him in the class... ROFL

Ma GOD you gave ur Gold Bangles for Choclate you Mom is right in calling you Bulb or TubeROFLROFLROFL
Lolzzz you in ma catogory whi had crush in 4th gradeROFLROFLROFL

yup.. ROFL my parents still say this that u gave ur gold bangles for 2 rupay ki chocolate.. ROFL

Thats obviously not a thing to forgot, Its so damn funny Childs are very innocent in such casesROFLROFLROFL
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Lolzzz Kabab mein haddi kahin kiROFLROFLROFL Lolzzz Funny n Sad love storyROFLROFL

Meri dukhi story me funny kya laga tujheCry

Dil tod ditta meraCry

Lolzz the bicycle part was funny takkar kisi aur se hui aur tunne pasand kissi aur ko kar liyaROFLROFLROFL
Wo mujeh pehle se hi pasand thaDay Dreaming

i just realised...ShockedSince childhood i used to niharo nange punge Hot guysOuch hayy babaji mai bacchi hi bhrasht huOuch

Maybe thats why i am n NPM deewaniEmbarrassed

*sigh*

Going by this Hobby of ur's i can guess that you love Hollywood MoviesROFLROFLROFL

Nope not really..

But now that u reminded me..my latest Hots are for him

My god is he hot or what

*laal tapkainggg*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloresArnav90

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged

. I refused first but then she gave me LALACH of chocolate.. so i innocently gave the bangles to her.. SHe was a pickpocket.. ROFL after a while my Mom asked me abt the bangles and i was like Aunty ne chocolate di tou Maine unhe de di.. ROFL

My mom wud have grilled me n tangoed me from skewres over hot tandoor for eternityWacko

ROFL i was the only daughter of my parents at that tyme so was very laadli of Daddy.. so Mom tried to scold me but she herself got scolded from Daddy that y u made her wear that bangles. ROFL

Loquacious_Aash

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Same here dear, I remember How much i cried when i lost ma school fee once that was the 1st time they ask me to deposit ma fee myself and i lost the moneyROFLROFLROFL

NoorFatimaLoquacious_Aash

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leverne

[
Roflll i know you love saving thing instead of wastingROFLROFLROFL Arre aaj kal toh ladkiyan khud hi purpose kar deti hain tu bhi kar de kya pata baat ban jayeeROFLROFLROFL

haan aur nai toh kya...wine bahut mehngi thi ROFLROFLROFL

aur woh ladka is like a showpiece in a show room...u can door se hi like...
aur propose karna hai toh the guy will propose...main kyu karuAngry

Disclaimer - If you wanna waste wine then buy the cheap oneROFLROFLROFL

Chal usse toh tu Showpiece ki tarah enjoy kar par koi aur toh doondna hi pade ga naROFLROFLROFL

tu meri muumy jaise baatein karring haan...main mere maan ka wait karring...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aur wine waste karna toh koi RK se seekhe...sare bottles phod diye...OuchOuchOuch

chal me out..church jana hai...raat ko chat karte hain...

Okk Buyyy pray for ur Mr. Right in ChruchLOLLOLLOL

agar woh mera crush dikha na...toh main dreamland main pahunc jaongi lols...

kamini mere liye bhiBig smile

tere pass apni khud ki aaknhein hain khud doond le usse kyun bol rahi haiROFLROFLROFL

Loquacious_Aashleverne

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index