Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 40)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Joined: 25 August 2011
Posts: 26653

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

[
Roflll i know you love saving thing instead of wastingROFLROFLROFL Arre aaj kal toh ladkiyan khud hi purpose kar deti hain tu bhi kar de kya pata baat ban jayeeROFLROFLROFL


haan aur nai toh kya...wine bahut mehngi thi ROFLROFLROFL

aur woh ladka is like a showpiece in a show room...u can door se hi like...
aur propose karna hai toh the guy will propose...main kyu karuAngry

Disclaimer - If you wanna waste wine then buy the cheap oneROFLROFLROFL

Chal usse toh tu Showpiece ki tarah enjoy kar par koi aur toh doondna hi pade ga naROFLROFLROFL


tu meri muumy jaise baatein karring haan...main mere maan ka wait karring...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aur wine waste karna toh koi RK se seekhe...sare bottles phod diye...OuchOuchOuch

chal me out..church jana hai...raat ko chat karte hain...

Okk Buyyy pray for ur Mr. Right in ChruchLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 33579

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

[
Roflll i know you love saving thing instead of wastingROFLROFLROFL Arre aaj kal toh ladkiyan khud hi purpose kar deti hain tu bhi kar de kya pata baat ban jayeeROFLROFLROFL


haan aur nai toh kya...wine bahut mehngi thi ROFLROFLROFL

aur woh ladka is like a showpiece in a show room...u can door se hi like...
aur propose karna hai toh the guy will propose...main kyu karuAngry

Disclaimer - If you wanna waste wine then buy the cheap oneROFLROFLROFL

Chal usse toh tu Showpiece ki tarah enjoy kar par koi aur toh doondna hi pade ga naROFLROFLROFL


tu meri muumy jaise baatein karring haan...main mere maan ka wait karring...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aur wine waste karna toh koi RK se seekhe...sare bottles phod diye...OuchOuchOuch

chal me out..church jana hai...raat ko chat karte hain...

Okk Buyyy pray for ur Mr. Right in ChruchLOLLOLLOL


agar woh mera crush dikha na...toh main dreamland main pahunc jaongi lols...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloresLoquacious_AashArnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Joined: 25 August 2011
Posts: 26653

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I can imagine that ROFL

I was and am still a naughty... but shy one LOL Yes I believe in life time relatonship... aur yehi toh problem hai because boys ko yehi pasand hai mere bare mein Confused 

Lolzzz I know you are very shy, I saw ur new post of Nanga Vivian that was very shy post ROFLROFLROFL

Joh real nahin hai usmein kyun shy feel karoon... Ermm

Yaa Yaa i know why feeling shy over imaginations, Aisee situation mein shy hoker koi fyada nahi hai nuksaan hi nuksaan haiLOLLOLLOL

Real life mein toh tauba... No thanks LOL

Lolzz now you are actually ShyLOLLOLLOL Okk Phir Imagination wd Vivi se kaam chalao LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Joined: 25 August 2011
Posts: 26653

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

Okk Buyyy pray for ur Mr. Right in ChruchLOLLOLLOL


agar woh mera crush dikha na...toh main dreamland main pahunc jaongi lols...


Roflll agar dreamland mein jana ho toh Chruch mein enter karne ke baad jana Road cross karte hue nahi aisa na ho ki kissi rah chalte whikle ko tod doROFLROFLROFL
..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Joined: 21 November 2009
Posts: 15346

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
it took me a whole day to think wat shud i post here... ROFL 
 
 
Funny Childhood Memory...
 
My Mom told me  abtthis memory LOL
when i was 4.. me and my parents visited Another city.. and there .. while my parents were doing shopping and i was standing beside them..there was a big crowd in the market.. One lady came and she asked for my Gold Bangles that i was wearing at dat tyme.. I refused first but then she gave me LALACH of chocolate.. so i innocently gave the bangles to her.. SHe was a pickpocket.. ROFL after a while my Mom asked me abt the bangles and i was like Aunty ne chocolate di tou Maine unhe de di.. ROFL
 
2) I used to Call the bulb/tube lyts as Mama in childhood and REferred Fans as Papa.. ROFL and i DUNNO abt the logic behind this ROFL
 
 
 
My FIRST CRUSH...
 
i was in 4th standard.. there was a boy in my Class... He used to be my Crush..Blushing i used to try my best to get a seat to sit beside him or near him in the class... ROFL


Edited by ..Adeena.. - 08 September 2012 at 6:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaLoquacious_AashArnav90

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by Arnav90

Lolzzz Kabab mein haddi kahin kiROFLROFLROFL Lolzzz Funny n Sad love storyROFLROFL

Meri dukhi story me funny kya laga tujheCry

Dil tod ditta meraCry

Lolzz the bicycle part was funny takkar kisi aur se hui aur tunne pasand kissi aur ko kar liyaROFLROFLROFL
Wo mujeh pehle se hi pasand thaDay Dreaming

i just realised...ShockedSince childhood i used to niharo nange punge Hot guysOuch hayy babaji mai bacchi hi bhrasht huOuch

Maybe thats why i am n NPM deewaniEmbarrassed

*sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

[
Roflll i know you love saving thing instead of wastingROFLROFLROFL Arre aaj kal toh ladkiyan khud hi purpose kar deti hain tu bhi kar de kya pata baat ban jayeeROFLROFLROFL


haan aur nai toh kya...wine bahut mehngi thi ROFLROFLROFL

aur woh ladka is like a showpiece in a show room...u can door se hi like...
aur propose karna hai toh the guy will propose...main kyu karuAngry

Disclaimer - If you wanna waste wine then buy the cheap oneROFLROFLROFL

Chal usse toh tu Showpiece ki tarah enjoy kar par koi aur toh doondna hi pade ga naROFLROFLROFL


tu meri muumy jaise baatein karring haan...main mere maan ka wait karring...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aur wine waste karna toh koi RK se seekhe...sare bottles phod diye...OuchOuchOuch

chal me out..church jana hai...raat ko chat karte hain...

Okk Buyyy pray for ur Mr. Right in ChruchLOLLOLLOL


agar woh mera crush dikha na...toh main dreamland main pahunc jaongi lols...


kamini mere liye bhiBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leverneArnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Joined: 25 August 2011
Posts: 26653

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Adeena..

it took me a whole day to think wat shud i post here... ROFL 
 
 
Funny Childhood Memory...
 
My Mom told me  abtthis memory LOL
when i was 4.. me and my parents visited Another city.. and there .. while my parents were doing shopping and i was standing beside them..there was a big crowd in the market.. One lady came and she asked for my Gold Bangles that i was wearing at dat tyme.. I refused first but then she gave me LALACH of chocolate.. so i innocently gave the bangles to her.. SHe was a pickpocket.. ROFL after a while my Mom asked me abt the bangles and i was like Aunty ne chocolate di tou Maine unhe de di.. ROFL
 
2) I used to Call the bulb/tube lyts as Mama in childhood and REferred Fans as Papa.. ROFL and i DUNNO abt the logic behind this ROFL
 
 
 
My FIRST CRUSH...
 
i was in 4th standard.. there was a boy in my Class... He used to be my Crush..Blushing i used to try my best to get a seat to sit beside him or near him in the class... ROFL

Ma GOD you gave ur Gold Bangles for Choclate you Mom is right in calling you Bulb or TubeROFLROFLROFL
Lolzzz you in ma catogory whi had crush in 4th gradeROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index