Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 4)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Nice topic nannab bro!! :)

My Childhood Memory :

My first stagr performance that flopped!! When I had to do a group dance, and I did not dance and ended up gaping at others!! LOL LOL LOL

My First Crush :

Her name was HamsaLekha. V both had a special care for each other always!! It was in 3rd std!! Now I live in a different city but still remember her very well. I would like to meet her one day!! Smile

Lolzz dear i am still Stage Shy, I remember ma heart always start beating fast whenever i use to go on stage anytimeROFLROFLROFL

Lolzz 3rd standered tum toh mujhse bhi aage nikal gayeROFLROFL Wish you will meet her soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
great post
Originally posted by vivoash

i was chudail in my childhood bahot sare kand kiye hai maineROFL
me think you havent heard that its bad to self praise yourself

Originally posted by undisclosed

i would dress up like olivia from popeye and sing "i'm popeye the sailor man song"EmbarrassedLOL

that now explains a lot about you di

Originally posted by SheDevil

I dropped the baby gal on floor 
i know its serious but i cant help but laugh out at your action, really you did thatLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatima..Adeena..todayzstarArnav90undisclosed

vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
i am very much naugty...i used to beat my bro n cry ...my parents used to think dat he have beaten me n give him lecture...

i dont have any crushLOL in real but i love akshay  n john

Edited by darindigi - 07 September 2012 at 7:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash_Sparkles_Arnav90

lamboonavar Senior Member
lamboonavar
lamboonavar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
nice post what a sense of humour

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

lol nice topic arnavBig smile
my childhood memory-
lol bahot sari hai, i was chudail in my childhood bahot sare kand kiye hai maineROFL
school k ladke, ladkiyon ko bohot marti thi aur unke parents mere ghar par meri shikayat lekar ate theROFL
childhood me mera papa k saath bike par ghumne jana mujhe bohot pasand tha,jab main 6 saal ki thi tab papa k saath bike par kahi ja rahi thi, choti thi isiliye samne baithi thi, aur fir maine running bike ki chabi nikal diROFLROFL thank god kuch anhoni nahi hui..aur ek bar aise hi maine hat pehni thi aur hava ki wajah se wo hat udkar mere papa k chehre par lag gayi us din to pakka accident hona tha par thank god aisa nahi huaEmbarrassed
my first crushEmbarrassed-
was my classmate frm 7th std. Raj..he was tall, gora gora, and damn hawt among all boys. His hairstyle was like vivianROFLbut we never talkedLOL

@red Tum ab kaun sa kam hoROFLROFL
Lolzzz The key thing ma nephew also do the same nowdaysROFLROFLROFL 1st crush mein aisee hi hota Bolne ki himaat nahi hoti aur Saanp Sungh Jata haiROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Looteri_Dulhan

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Funny childhood memory : As a kid I could not see over the balcony on its either side ! so I took a sm. stool and stood over it . I was leaning seeing the birds I mean crows basically with fascination LOL when one of passerby shouted saying ' a kid is hanging from balcony , she's committing suicide OMG !' so hearing her screams pple were gathered and hearing this hustle outside my mom rushed to see what happened and seeing this I got spanking of life in my bum LOL

1st crush : Hrithik Day Dreaming Heart like forever Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fijitodayzstarLoquacious_Aash_Sparkles_Arnav90undisclosed

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

Funny childhood memory : As a kid I could not see over the balcony on its either side ! so I took a sm. stool and stood over it . I was leaning seeing the birds I mean crows basically with fascination LOL when one of passerby shouted saying ' a kid is hanging from balcony , she's committing suicide OMG !' so hearing her screams pple were gathered and hearing this hustle outside my mom rushed to see what happened and seeing this I got spanking of life in my bum LOL

1st crush : Hrithik Day Dreaming Heart like forever Embarrassed
ROFL such drama attraction from small age

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QuintessentialIArnav90Loquacious_Aashundisclosed

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

there is an funny incident that happened to me n i have not got over it to this day,,
my great grand mother(ggm) had passed away,, she resides in a village,, so all our family went over for rituals,, my ggm had a bent back n when they had placed her dead body on her bed her legs were little up as her body had frozen,, my granny asked me to garland her n when i was about to garland her my gran who was near my ggm's legs pressed her legs down n as a reflex her head came up n that was it,, i screamed so much thinking that a dead body woke up!! half the village people were there n they had good laugh,,
so from that day i stay away from dead bodies,,

crushes,, i dont remember,, i have so many,,

@red lolzzz thats very scary one ROFLROFL I can guess ki tumhari kya halat hui hogiROFLROFL

Among so many Share any you wantROFLROFL

-Sexy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index