Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 38)

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by leverne

Funny incident...LOL
i had gone to my uncles house for lunch and he had a very old wine...so he gave me little and same for my brother...mind you we both were kids...my brother didnt like it whereas i loved it...so i drank his share as well...then i was full talli and didnt get up for 3 hours...thats the most funny incident lol LOLLOLLOL

crush EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
he taught me dance when i was in class 6...
he was tall dark and handsome...just the perfect guy...a bit elder to me...
but he remains to be my one and only crush...i saw him last sunday and he smiled at me...he was standing in front of me at the ATM line EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lolzzz tu childhood se hi piakad haiROFLROFLROFL Ohh you still had a crush on him greatROFLROFLROFL

oyeee*brij style*

chitaarr pading tenu...

how dare u call me that...LOLLOLLOL

i loved the wine so maine piya tha haan..wana waste ho jata...mehnga wine...OuchOuchOuch

aur woh guy hai hi itna handsome...my whole school ki ladkiyan were fida on him haan...WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehan2012

Awesom post dear,

Ma Funny Childhood Memory - I was 8-9 years old and was sleeping with ma cousin and i drop her down from the bed by ma leg in sleep, She cried for little time but in sleep She forgot to come back on bed and sleep their on ground and in morning i found her sleeping inside the Bed lolzzzLOLLOLLOL

Ma 1st Crush - I was in 6 standered and i had a crush on ma 11th standerd senior most of the guys do have crush on her, we use to call her Dii but still can't stop drooling on herLOLLOLLOL

Roflll abhi tak toh yahan log khud bed se gir rahe thee aur tumne apni cousin ko gira diyaROFLROFLROFL

Roflll Dii bhi bolte ho aur drool bhi karte ho very badROFLROFLROFL
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Funny incident...LOL
i had gone to my uncles house for lunch and he had a very old wine...so he gave me little and same for my brother...mind you we both were kids...my brother didnt like it whereas i loved it...so i drank his share as well...then i was full talli and didnt get up for 3 hours...thats the most funny incident lol LOLLOLLOL

but he remains to be my one and only crush...i saw him last sunday and he smiled at me...he was standing in front of me at the ATM line EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lolzzz tu childhood se hi piakad haiROFLROFLROFL Ohh you still had a crush on him greatROFLROFLROFL

oyeee*brij style*

chitaarr pading tenu...

i loved the wine so maine piya tha haan..wana waste ho jata...mehnga wine...OuchOuchOuch

aur woh guy hai hi itna handsome...my whole school ki ladkiyan were fida on him haan...WinkWink

Roflll i know you love saving thing instead of wastingROFLROFLROFL Arre aaj kal toh ladkiyan khud hi purpose kar deti hain tu bhi kar de kya pata baat ban jayeeROFLROFLROFL
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RohitM90

What a post, Hell lot of fun...

Funny Incident - I was 8-9 year Old and i call one of ma teacher Moti in front of whole class bcoz She was actually Moti, After that What i got was quite expectedROFLROFLROFLROFL

1st Crush - Ma 1st crush is Emma Watson as Harmayini in Harry Potter

Lmao you called ur teacher Moti in class you must have got a slap in return ROFLROFLROFL

I also like Emma Watson very much but not more then DrashtiEmbarrassedTongue
leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Funny incident...LOL

oyeee*brij style*

chitaarr pading tenu...

Roflll i know you love saving thing instead of wastingROFLROFLROFL Arre aaj kal toh ladkiyan khud hi purpose kar deti hain tu bhi kar de kya pata baat ban jayeeROFLROFLROFL

haan aur nai toh kya...wine bahut mehngi thi ROFLROFLROFL

aur woh ladka is like a showpiece in a show room...u can door se hi like...
aur propose karna hai toh the guy will propose...main kyu karuAngryAngryAngryAngry

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstarmaaneet

Arnav beta u teacher pe line maringD'oh...very badTongueLOL

abhi mujhe koi childhood funny incident yaad nhi araha hai...but my 1st crush was hiten tejwani
Embarrassed...lekin abhi vo budha ho gaya hai,abhi acha nhi lagtaStern Smile...mera recent crush to Varun dhawan haiBlushing

Arre vo toh mera 1st case that after that i countinued pataying teachers till college and i end ma studiesROFLROFLROFL

Varun Dhawan vo Humse hai life wala ya koi aurSmile
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

[

haan aur nai toh kya...wine bahut mehngi thi ROFLROFLROFL

aur woh ladka is like a showpiece in a show room...u can door se hi like...
aur propose karna hai toh the guy will propose...main kyu karuAngry

Disclaimer - If you wanna waste wine then buy the cheap oneROFLROFLROFL

Chal usse toh tu Showpiece ki tarah enjoy kar par koi aur toh doondna hi pade ga naROFLROFLROFL
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Arnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index