Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 35)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Funny incident...LOL
i had gone to my uncles house for lunch and he had a very old wine...so he gave me little and same for my brother...mind you we both were kids...my brother didnt like it whereas i loved it...so i drank his share as well...then i was full talli and didnt get up for 3 hours...thats the most funny incident lol LOLLOLLOL

crush EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
he taught me dance when i was in class 6...
he was tall dark and handsome...just the perfect guy...a bit elder to me...
but he remains to be my one and only crush...i saw him last sunday and he smiled at me...he was standing in front of me at the ATM line EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lolzzz tu childhood se hi piakad haiROFLROFLROFL Ohh you still had a crush on him greatROFLROFLROFL

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by backy

LOL nice post

Thnxx Plzz Share ur's
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hayyo rabba..how come i alwaz see u olWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

zulyian Goldie
zulyian
zulyian

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
great post sir g

Arnav90

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFLLOL  NICE post sabke funny memoreies int 

par ashu u are too grt bike ki chabi nikal di ROFLROFL mere saath bhi kaayi kaand hue bike  bicycle but most vividly i remember this one 

I was in KG and ek ladka mere copy ka page fadh diya in anger maine usse pencil se mar diya and mam mujhe punish ki woh ladka gaya hospital usske cheeks se nikle khoon and i ran away from skul next day parents call hua ROFLROFL MY mom was like hw cud u attack 

MY FIRST CRUSH hmm bahut the 

par sabse chote pe i wud say SRK and uske baad mera neighbor anmol uske liye main window pe baith intezaar karti thi Day Dreaming
abhi he failed his boards xams ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaArnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monami_50

Nice post

Thnxxx dear, If you can plz share ur'sSmile
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by Arnav90

Lolzzz Kabab mein haddi kahin kiROFLROFLROFL Lolzzz Funny n Sad love storyROFLROFL

Meri dukhi story me funny kya laga tujheCry

Dil tod ditta meraCry

Lolzz the bicycle part was funny takkar kisi aur se hui aur tunne pasand kissi aur ko kar liyaROFLROFLROFL

Loquacious_Aash

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintinu

nice post dear Monkey Winks

One Funny Childhood memory   let me think lots n lots r there  
as a child i was very naughty n bubbly but alwayz esssuuu with my puppy dog faceIcon Monkey Yoyo  
wen i was around 7r 8yrs (i dn't rem exactlyLOLLOL)once we wen for church festival near chennai (kovalm beach)in the morning we all played in beach n after that we all went for a bath elder said first all ladies n the kid will take bath first (we were one biggg family around 20 to 25 people he he   )
after that all the guys wen for the bath meMonkey Winks n my cousin were playing near the water motor room n by mistake we closed the water valve (my mistake u knowLOLLOL) so water stopped all of them were half the way in bathing with soap foam Monkey Emoticonstarted shouting who stopped the water (all thanx to me)n we essu  ,luckly there was a well near by all went there begged the ladies for water n had there bath interesting part was nobody knowz who did it till we said n asked for chorry(after 5yrs) LOLLOL im a very goodu girl u see  

1st Crush  lots were there dn't rem anything nowLOLLOL

Lolzzz you took their pleasure of bath very very badROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index