Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 33)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Originally posted by Arnav90

When I was 3 yrs old(I guess) ...I locked myself in a cupboard...LOL...after doing some kaand...I was hiding thr...n slept thr...LOL...bikul mazee me...n my mom got scred...N dad came from office...LOL...Finally hide n seek khatam hui ...n I was found...LOL

Abt my crush...Its my love..Abhay RaICHAND...Tongue

Lolzzz you must be given ur parents a Heart Attack ki kahin tum kidnap toh nahi ho gayiROFLROFLROFL
Lolzz Vivian is ur 1st crush, Good choiceROFLROFL
Yes...thy were scared...LOL...Kidnap...LOL...School level me aisa koi tha hi nahi jise apna crush maan saku...LOL...Sab nalayak the yaar...LOL...My choices r always dhasu...just like me...LOL...Poora forum jaanta hai my paagalpan for Abhay...LOL...Vivian is taken...Abhay is mine...LOL

Lolzz you must be jeolous of lady VDROFLROFLROFL

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NoorFatima

ROFL .. now this is helll of a post.. m really enjoying myself reading all the replies ROFL

funny memory(ies)

wen i was in montessory, i slapped my class fellow and hid under the table ROFL and i cud still be seen ROFL

once on eid my dad gave me bundle of notes as eidi (just for me) and i being a shareef and saada si larki distributed it among my cznz and was left wid nothing ROFL

i was(and still am) terrified of insects.. my brther threw somethin at me and said its a bug its a bug and i screamed like hell.. bit it turned out to be a grape ROFL

i used to play football while sleepin LOL so in winters my parents and my bros and me used to sleep on the same bed and they used to make me sleep on the side.. and in the morning i was not found on the bed.. i used to fall down LOL

and then my parents pulled out a mattress and laid it besides the bed.. later the morning, i was found UNDER the bed ROFL

more to come wen i remember ROFL 

Crush

many ROFL .. first was i think in class 7th.. LOL ..

Lol...tht bed wala line is hilarious...even I used 2 fell 4m the bed...as a kid...Bt thr is a difference...My dad used 2 lie on the floor...during summer...N I used 2 fell on him...LOL

Lolzz tuneh toh apne Dad ko hi mattress bana diyaROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatima

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmsRk

another one...
heard it ...coz it happened wen i was around 2/3/4 yrs old i thinkLOL

it happened so...dat my naanu..my aunts..n i were outside...walking...
wen one shopkeeper saw us and asked me(cute li'll plumpy gal)*awwiiee*EmbarrassedROFL
if i wanted pepsiROFLHeart

i was being carried by my naanu...i ryt away jumped into dat manz handsROFLfor pepsiROFL

moi naanu was angry...
and after goin home...
he made me sit on the dinig table...gave me a big..1 1/2 litre of pepsi bottle and asked me to finish itROFL
i am a stubborn galROFL

and another one...i was 2/3
i was nt havin my breakfast...i was gna leave it on the plate jus lyk dat n get off the table...
but my aunt insisted that i had to finish it no matter wat happenedROFL
toh i pee-d on the chair...i was stubborn...me n my big ego at dat ageROFL

poor aunt of mine nva forced me ever againROFL

great post arnav!

@Bold this one cracked me upROFLROFLROFL
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmsRk

another one...
heard it ...coz it happened wen i was around 2/3/4 yrs old i thinkLOL

it happened so...dat my naanu..my aunts..n i were outside...walking...
wen one shopkeeper saw us and asked me(cute li'll plumpy gal)*awwiiee*EmbarrassedROFL
if i wanted pepsiROFLHeart

i was being carried by my naanu...i ryt away jumped into dat manz handsROFLfor pepsiROFL

moi naanu was angry...
and after goin home...
he made me sit on the dinig table...gave me a big..1 1/2 litre of pepsi bottle and asked me to finish itROFL
i am a stubborn galROFL

and another one...i was 2/3
i was nt havin my breakfast...i was gna leave it on the plate jus lyk dat n get off the table...
but my aunt insisted that i had to finish it no matter wat happenedROFL
toh i pee-d on the chair...i was stubborn...me n my big ego at dat ageROFL

poor aunt of mine nva forced me ever againROFL

great post arnav!

@Bold this one cracked me up, ThnxxxROFLROFLROFL
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pramila.harish

well my child hood funny memory is little different ..

during summer holidays, we used to visit our granny's house in Mangalore..  There place is like full of mango estate n coco nut estate..  For summer we 12 cousins will get together from different places.. like I am from B'lore, some of my cousins from mumbai etc...  We used to have lot of fun together. We had many funny incidents. But most funny incident is the day we tried to steal mango from neighbor farm as we always used to like mango which is grown in neighbor's farm.  That day there was a wedding in neighbor's farm's owner's house.  so no one was there.  My brother n my cousins brothers decided that day is the best day to steal mango.  They said we girls should come end of our farm (after that neighbor farm starts) .  We girls went there and waiting for them to bring mangoes,  Boys plucked hand ful mangoes & showing us so proudly while they were in still neighbor farm.  Before reaching our farm, the farm owner was coming from other end..  Looking at him, they started to through mango into our farm from other end. one mango came n hit my sister's nose  so badly her nose got twisted (now also her nose is slightly twisted)... Then by that time farm owner saw what we did, he came after us running with big bamboo stick... later he came n complain with granny about us.  That was a embarrassing moment for all of us.  That day we thought end of the world. Today we all are well settled, whenever we have get together, looking at my sister nose we really laugh thinking about it, now we feel it was funny incident  :).

Lolzz this is good one stealing in childhood is always awesomROFLROFLROFL
ANJALI_SAMARIYA IF-Rockerz
ANJALI_SAMARIYA
ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i used to be vry naughty..so i have lotz of..memory,n my first crsh was my teacher..

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

Lol...tht bed wala line is hilarious...even I used 2 fell 4m the bed...as a kid...Bt thr is a difference...My dad used 2 lie on the floor...during summer...N I used 2 fell on him...LOL

now u're my my falling behnaaa ROFL

Lolzzz falling BehnaROFLROFLROFL

NoorFatima

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJALI_SAMARIYA

i used to be vry naughty..so i have lotz of..memory,n my first crsh was my teacher..

Lolzzz thnx for sharing dearROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index