Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 3)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
My funny Memory as child
Ok whn I was 3 years old I picked the 6th month old baby gal of my neighbor who was outside 4 a while but after some time I got tired & henced I dropped the baby gal on floor & went 2 her mom & said 'Aunty aapke ghar jo kaka aaya tha usse maine gira diya coz woh bahut moti hai & main thak gayi thi'

My 1st crush was Salman Khan whn I was 5-6 but jab shahid nai entry maari toh woh ban gaya mera crush

Thnx 4 PM Arnav.One thing is sure u r my die-heart PankhaLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaKiller_DeviL-Sexy-Billu-MaammaDoItAlreadyArnav90_Sparkles_Loquacious_AashtodayzstarMR.KooLitsRitzi

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
so many funny memories yar arnav !! LOL
RES for the funny memories ROFL

and regarding the crushes.. ab tak koi nhi pasand aya meko !! Ouch
tellewood aur bollywood ko include kr skte hain toh they are salman shanTANNU and vivian LOL

Edited by swaron502 - 07 September 2012 at 7:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Killer_DeviLLoquacious_Aash_Sparkles_Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

wow your grand father had an electric guitar impressive

1. One Funny Childhood memory of your which make you laugh wherever you think abt it...
well this is something that was told to me and has become a memory, it was when i was a about 3-4 years and i was with all my cousins (for some reason we cousins are with 2 year gap there are about 15 of us) according to my mum i was the smallest in age and size but i was the declared bully of the group and someone had pushed my brother (who is 1 year older) and I kinda went crazy and gave almost everyone a bashing there, according to my parents and aunts and uncles no one stopped me as they didnt know who was hitting whom since i was both hitting and crying at the same time

(its not funny when i was there i suppose but now whenever i think about that story i laugh so much me being the BOSS even then)

2, Share ur the very 1st Crush of ur life here...
My crush must have been my head master of primary school, i remember that day he was my knight in shining amour on a white horse, ok ok in reality i was suppose to cross the road and i was scared as it was after 8am and the crossing assistant had gone and i was on the other side all alone, and then when i looked up i saw him cross the road at the peril of his life, take my hand in his warm hand and help me cross the road, i cant remember what he was saying to me coz i was lost in his eyes; needless to say my crush went for the entire 8 years of primary school since i was in his office so many times per year for disciplinairy action (i wonder was i being naughty so i could be in his office)

Lolzzz ye achha khud hi maaro aur khud hi rone lagoROFLROFLROFL 
@red lolzz this line cracked me up, Lost in eyes menas very romanticROFLROFLROFL

You forgot ur chickensROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimatodayzstarLoquacious_Aashkirti_fijiundisclosed

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by vivoash

lol nice topic arnavBig smile
my childhood memory-
lol bahot sari hai, i was chudail in my childhood bahot sare kand kiye hai maineROFL
school k ladke, ladkiyon ko bohot marti thi aur unke parents mere ghar par meri shikayat lekar ate theROFL
childhood me mera papa k saath bike par ghumne jana mujhe bohot pasand tha,jab main 6 saal ki thi tab papa k saath bike par kahi ja rahi thi, choti thi isiliye samne baithi thi, aur fir maine running bike ki chabi nikal diROFLROFL thank god kuch anhoni nahi hui..aur ek bar aise hi maine hat pehni thi aur hava ki wajah se wo hat udkar mere papa k chehre par lag gayi us din to pakka accident hona tha par thank god aisa nahi huaEmbarrassed
my first crushEmbarrassed-
was my classmate frm 7th std. Raj..he was tall, gora gora, and damn hawt among all boys. His hairstyle was like vivianROFLbut we never talkedLOL

how can u remove the key from a running bike,, crazy woman,,,
ashu i cant stop laughing now

haha bola na i was chudailEvil SmileROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Arnav90CrazyGirl.21

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavana_n

Funny Incident-- I always saare samaan ko giratiti... Ko bhi puche maine bolthi... Patha nahi... Wo mere answer se pakad jatheteLOL

My first crush was my Junior(1 year)... He was so cuteBlushing

Lolzzz Every chid do that, I still try this method jab mujse kuch toot foot jata hai i always try to be innocentROFLROFLROFL

So What happened with the crush, Koi baat aage badi ya nahiROFLROFL
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

wow your grand father had an electric guitar impressive

1. One Funny Childhood memory of your which make you laugh wherever you think abt it...
well this is something that was told to me and has become a memory, it was when i was a about 3-4 years and i was with all my cousins (for some reason we cousins are with 2 year gap there are about 15 of us) according to my mum i was the smallest in age and size but i was the declared bully of the group and someone had pushed my brother (who is 1 year older) and I kinda went crazy and gave almost everyone a bashing there, according to my parents and aunts and uncles no one stopped me as they didnt know who was hitting whom since i was both hitting and crying at the same time

(its not funny when i was there i suppose but now whenever i think about that story i laugh so much me being the BOSS even then)

2, Share ur the very 1st Crush of ur life here...
My crush must have been my head master of primary school, i remember that day he was my knight in shining amour on a white horse, ok ok in reality i was suppose to cross the road and i was scared as it was after 8am and the crossing assistant had gone and i was on the other side all alone, and then when i looked up i saw him cross the road at the peril of his life, take my hand in his warm hand and help me cross the road, i cant remember what he was saying to me coz i was lost in his eyes; needless to say my crush went for the entire 8 years of primary school since i was in his office so many times per year for disciplinairy action (i wonder was i being naughty so i could be in his office)

Lolzzz ye achha khud hi maaro aur khud hi rone lagoROFLROFLROFL 
@red lolzz this line cracked me up, Lost in eyes menas very romanticROFLROFLROFL

You forgot ur chickensROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaArnav90undisclosed

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by devikamd

Ha ha...lolLOL
Nice post...

I don't remember any funny incident..But i remember i was very naughty..each time i do something my dad used come with his belt..ouch..Ouch
But i used to run around the house..and my dad behind me..
and eventually he had to give up...LOL
And my mom even had a recorded video of it...
it was too funny..i used to run screaming..don't do it pappa...ROFL

And my first crush..well lots of teeny tiny crushes on my seniors in school..
Don't even remember their names...
But my first real celebrity crush was on Nick Carter of the Backstreet boys...when i was in 7th std or something...i was really crazy...about him then...LOL

Lolzz Seriously with a beltROFLROFLROFL Means you are two noughty thenROFLROFL
Lolzzz 1st crush on a celeb good oneROFLROFL

Yeah..my sister never got one with his belt..
But i was always the target of his belt...LOL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatima-Sexy-_Sparkles_Arnav90

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
When I was 3 yrs old(I guess) ...I locked myself in a cupboard...LOL...after doing some kaand...I was hiding thr...n slept thr...LOL...bikul mazee me...n my mom got scred...N dad came from office...LOL...Finally hide n seek khatam hui ...n I was found...LOL

Abt my crush...Its my love..Abhay RaICHAND...Tongue

Edited by zoozoo123 - 07 September 2012 at 7:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-_Sparkles_Arnav90CrazyGirl.21Loquacious_Aash

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index