Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 27)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

r

Funny memory..LOL Lolz this ones a little bad...errmmmLOL

Okies i vividly rem this...when i was a kid..i was hell scared of darkness...i wud never step into a room which didnt have lights...horror shows nahi dekhing..ekdum scaredy cat typesLOL

So basically i used to sleep with my mum n dad..(this must be when i was less than 5 yrs as i was alone then...no sister in memory) and i was such a brat(acc to my mom that isLOL) ke i wud insist on sleeping in the middle of both...no one kona for meApprove i used to screm n throw tantrums if it was even suggested soLOL Well given the fact that i have a younger sibling..i am sure my parents managed to get around that oneAngry but still my mum kosoos meLOL

Anyways the story goes...one fine night i get up and find myselfd alone in bedOuch no one arond...i sratr crying but still no one comes to my rescue..so i get up n go to the baju ka bedroom only to find it lockedStern Smile

And monster that i am..i start banging on the door so loudly and kicking n screaming my head off that my parents immediately opened the door to stop the neighbours from coming to see who was murdering meEmbarrassed

My parents had to face a LOT of embaressment on that oneLOL

damn great, am really having tears now after reading this one, combined effect of all previous one

maybe you should count if it was 9 months after that day you got your sisterLOL

Lolzz Bechre Parents got a stalker insted of Baby GirlROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

My funny childhood incident:
I have a lot but let me just share one. . In Quetta( a city in Pakistan) the house doesnt have any roofs except the rooms. I used to sleep with my aunt and would always put my hand on her. That one night as usual in the middle of night I put my hand on my aunt's back. But something bite me on my hand. I got very scared. Then again the same. So, I stopped putting my hand on her. I had a cartoon kind of a big doll which had eyes like eggs. So, I thought that cartoon became bhooth and biting meROFL I was child at that time, so I was really serious about doll being a bhooth.
I somehow woke up My aunt and as soon as she looked at me, she saw a big Cat's starting at her. It scared her a lot since it was dark and her bright eyes starting at her and cat was sleeping between my aunt and I. We jumped and started screaming. The cat ran away. After that we never left our room door open during sleeping.

MY FIRST CRUSH!
I didn't even know the meaning of crush at that time but I used to love Angad from Kaisa yeh pyaar hai. I was like wow even though I would always wonder how do you find out if a Guy is handsome. I never got the time to watch the show at that time but would always love him in the title songs or promos etc. LOL

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lolzzz Toy biting you n cat staring you kya chakker hai</font>ROFLROFLROFL<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lolzz Bechara Angad KYPH ke baad usse project hi nahi milee</font>ROFLROFLROFL

Arnav- It was a cat who was biting me but it was dark, so I thought my doll has become a bhooth something neither I would have ever thought that cat will lie and sleep between my aunt and I . ROFL lol I was a child at that ttime this is why I thought my doll being the bhooth.

Angad has personal life problems. His wife is big insecure I heard.

Lolzzz i understand what you must be felt at that time ROFLROFLROFL
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RENU1111

childhood memory

I was 5 or 6 yrs old I went to the market with my younger sister...market was quite a distant from our house...my parents were searching me for many hours when I came back my father who is very calm & quiet by nature was angry he took me & throw me forcefully on the bed...that was the first & last incidence when my father got angry on me 

Ist crush

I was in school when "qayamat se qayamat tak" movie was released I got mad after Aamir KHanDay Dreaming

Lolzz In childhood everybody wants to go out of his house chupke chupkeROFLROFLROFL
So Mr. Perfectionist is ur crush good one
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Originally posted by vivoash

arggh!! Shut up pplAngry
im very innocentCry
innocent word ka balatkaar mat kar TongueROFL
nahi ram teri ganga got dirty...

Papiyon ka naash karte karte teri Ganga got dirtyROFLROFLROFL

kirti_fiji

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged

arggh!! Shut up pplAngry
im very innocentCry

kutte, kamine, halkat, chichore..teri to mainCensored
ROFL

Lolzzz this ur defination of InnocenceROFLROFLROFL
bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by manesha76

Nice post Arnav

My Childhood Memory :

Memories are many as i was a trouble maker . One incident i recollect was that i went on the stage to sing with my partner . I was in 1st year college . I sang song from movie Mukkadar ka Sikandar , " Salaame Ishq " . I am trained singer but my partner was not . So this song was tough for him . So while we were performing my partner just left the stage as he was too scared . But i made the whole situation like an act . There is a sentence in the song , "Mein sunauun tumhe baat ek raat ki " . I caught him going behind him & again brought him on stage LOL . 

Best part was we got 1st place in Duet singing . I went & inquired about the points system . One of the Judge told me they were very impressed with the whole act you both did on the stage . Then i left from there & Our whole group just started laughing loudly ROFL . 

My First Crush :

My first ever crush was on telly actor Tarun Dhanrajgir . He was the actor in serial Trishna when i was only 8 or 9 years Wink .

Lolzzz smarty girl got the award for acting instead of singingROFLROFLROFL 
Lolzz i don't even remember any serial named like this Trishna must be so many sautels gonna be ther in serialROFLROFL

Hello no dear got award for singing only but got extra edge due to the act ROFL . That serial is very old you all must be bacchas or not even born Wink

if i am not wrong Trishna is based on pride and prejudice, right? i remember the guy too. he had done some modelling.

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGDDfan

funny memory---there r lots of but the most funny was when i was 5 years old meri neighbour main ek didi thi...i dont have sister so i used to call her didi...& uski marriage hone wali thi woh uski sadi ki suit pehnkar check kar rahi thi , i asked her where r you going didi?? Ushne kaha sasural to maine kaha mujhe bhi sasural jana hai& i cried alot...All r laughing...    my first crush...my biology teacher...

Lolzzz Sasural jane ki itni jaldiROFLROFLROFL 1st crush Biology teacher umm hmmROFLROFL
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

arggh!! Shut up pplAngry
im very innocentCry

kutte, kamine, halkat, chichore..teri to mainCensored
ROFL

so this is you being innocent, i dont want to think when you are not innocentROFLROFL

She did'nt get time for being not innocentROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index