Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 25)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
My funny childhood incident:
I have a lot but let me just share one. . In Quetta( a city in Pakistan) the house doesnt have any roofs except the rooms. I used to sleep with my aunt and would always put my hand on her. That one night as usual in the middle of night I put my hand on my aunt's back. But something bite me on my hand. I got very scared. Then again the same. So, I stopped putting my hand on her. I had a cartoon kind of a big doll which had eyes like eggs. So, I thought that cartoon became bhooth and biting meROFL I was child at that time, so I was really serious about doll being a bhooth.
I somehow woke up My aunt and as soon as she looked at me, she saw a big Cat's starting at her. It scared her a lot since it was dark and her bright eyes starting at her and cat was sleeping between my aunt and I. We jumped and started screaming. The cat ran away. After that we never left our room door open during sleeping.

MY FIRST CRUSH!
I didn't even know the meaning of crush at that time but I used to love Angad from Kaisa yeh pyaar hai. I was like wow even though I would always wonder how do you find out if a Guy is handsome. I never got the time to watch the show at that time but would always love him in the title songs or promos etc. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

uff Childhood memories i have many...
when i was little i was very evil...be it cycle se hawa nikalna ya phir dadaji ke wheelchair kharab karna ROFL ROFL  but the bst one was wen  i locked a girl in Boys toilet damn.i cannot stop rofling on dat ROFL and haan i even did the electric shock wala on my neighbour and told him its new style so zamane ke saath chalo cool bankar Cool ROFL and he was like sab barbaad kardiya and nxt day he sahved his hair actually poora taklaa hogaya tha issliye jitne bache the ek-doo hair usska bhi kriyakaram kardiya ROFL ROFL ROFL

cuming to crushes...mere toh A-Z tak crushes he bhare hain kiska naam loon LOL but ya.wen i was in class 7 i had a crush on a 9th Standard girl...her name is Vaishali  and i couldn't help it she was damn hot Embarrassed dat too without make-up Blushing and wenever tiffin break start i used to run just to get a slimpse of her ...she was my obssession ...Embarrassed jab bhi aati thi Dil mein gittar baja jaati thi Day Dreaming and the most shocking part is she is frm the same collony as mine...i still know her and we are just Friends LOL

Lolzzz Poor Girl kitni embarass hui hogiROFLROFLROFL Lolzz shock ki vajah se ganja kar diya  neigbhour koROFLROFLROFL

Just being friend is better then complicated relationshipROFLROFLROFL
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by vivoash

@arnav chup kar kameeneAngry
im very innocentEmbarrassed

I know you very very innocentROFLROFL
yes we both can see your non kameenapaninnocenceROFL
ROFL
ROFL

@bold ROFLROFLROFL
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

My funny childhood incident:
I have a lot but let me just share one. . In Quetta( a city in Pakistan) the house doesnt have any roofs except the rooms. I used to sleep with my aunt and would always put my hand on her. That one night as usual in the middle of night I put my hand on my aunt's back. But something bite me on my hand. I got very scared. Then again the same. So, I stopped putting my hand on her. I had a cartoon kind of a big doll which had eyes like eggs. So, I thought that cartoon became bhooth and biting meROFL I was child at that time, so I was really serious about doll being a bhooth.
I somehow woke up My aunt and as soon as she looked at me, she saw a big Cat's starting at her. It scared her a lot since it was dark and her bright eyes starting at her and cat was sleeping between my aunt and I. We jumped and started screaming. The cat ran away. After that we never left our room door open during sleeping.

MY FIRST CRUSH!
I didn't even know the meaning of crush at that time but I used to love Angad from Kaisa yeh pyaar hai. I was like wow even though I would always wonder how do you find out if a Guy is handsome. I never got the time to watch the show at that time but would always love him in the title songs or promos etc. LOL

Lolzzz Toy biting you n cat staring you kya chakker haiROFLROFLROFL Lolzz Bechara Angad KYPH ke baad usse project hi nahi mileeROFLROFLROFL

_Darling_

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by ISADORA

LOL Nice topic Arnav...

I was not so naughty but i always end up on the wrong side of the rope LOL...

One incident i remember is..when i was kid i used ride on my uncle's bike he used to take me every where..and me being idiot i tried to see what happens if i put my leg in the wheel of a running bike and so i did and ended up in the hospital...LOLLOL...

one more i wanted to see how a crushed finger looks..so i crushed mu brothers finger in between the door...ROFL he has got stitches and he still says i am crazy...

Crush hmm..None...koi mera layak tha nahi... LOL

no way you crushed your bros finger, dont know whom to laugh at you for crushing or your bro for giving his fingers to youROFL
ROFL
ROFL

He is younger to me..so i am the boss LOL

Lolzz Ususally toh chote Badon ko phasa dete hain par yahan toh Ulti Ganga Beh rahi haiROFLROFLROFL
silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
1) Ok I never had any crush
2) One funny incident of childhood wait difficult but I still think.

Ok let me tell I am expert in black milling people specially my elder brother DesiSmileys.com (usually i only black mill my brother)

Ok In afternoon my mummy used sleep and I used to also sleep but fake (seriously i can fake sleep very nicely till today and family cannot make it out unless I laughed sometimes or else i am pakka on this)
So brother thought that we both sleeping papa in office so he got happy and  DesiSmileys.com go to kitchen and search for snacks (favours, chuda, etc) and eat it bewaqt

So he peeks at room and seeing my mummy sleepin and me sleeping go to kitchen all happily DesiSmileys.com
But me the true spy DesiSmileys.com observing this so chori chori chupke chupke I go to kicthen after few minutes until my brother had searched for food well even he is spy mummy kahin bhi chupa le but wo dhund lete hai DesiSmileys.com. but not like me Wink

My borther just remove food and I comes from back and say DesiSmileys.com

"Kya kar rahe ho bhaijaan"
Bhai->  (with broad sweet and sidha sidha expression)DesiSmileys.com are tu yahan what you are doing here, you was suppose to be slept when i saw you

Me-> Bas Bas jyaada drama karne ki  zaroorat nahin hai. Mujhe pata hai ap yahan kya kar rahe ho chup chap mere saath 50 percent share karo (believe me 50 % ke naam se main jyaada share karti thi )DesiSmileys.com

and if my brother deny then I dhamko fayi him "utau mummy ko" (should I wake up mummy) and then even shout mummy raising my volume to scared my brother DesiSmileys.com, my sweet brother share with me . So sweet of him and so evil of me and this always does happen and our parents do not knows till we grown up and I confessed because my brother knows if he tries to say to my mummy I will become baby angel DesiSmileys.com and and deny it DesiSmileys.com and he will get shouted cause his elder na DesiSmileys.com

So chote hone ke fayde bhi bohat hai

Blushing Smiley

Edited by coolestsh - 08 September 2012 at 1:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90Neelum.drashti

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

great post

i was chudail in my childhood bahot sare kand kiye hai maineROFL
me think you havent heard that its bad to self praise yourself

Originally posted by undisclosed

i would dress up like olivia from popeye and sing "i'm popeye the sailor man song"EmbarrassedLOL

that now explains a lot about you di

Originally posted by SheDevil

I dropped the baby gal on floor 
i know its serious but i cant help but laugh out at your action, really you did thatLOL

what does it explain about me??LOL

Lolzzz It explains that you love Palak eat boxes of itROFLROFLROFL

kirti_fiji

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

arggh!! Shut up pplAngry
im very innocentCry

Don't cry i know you are very innocent like a tedhi poochROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index