Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 21)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

res\\

Off to daat todo!

aake padhing tera post !

=======

edited ...NannavHug Awesome post yaara...

========

Funny memory..LOL Lolz this ones a little bad...errmmmLOL

Okies i vividly rem this...when i was a kid..i was hell scared of darkness...i wud never step into a room which didnt have lights...horror shows nahi dekhing..ekdum scaredy cat typesLOL

So basically i used to sleep with my mum n dad..(this must be when i was less than 5 yrs as i was alone then...no sister in memory) and i was such a brat(acc to my mom that isLOL) ke i wud insist on sleeping in the middle of both...no one kona for meApprove i used to screm n throw tantrums if it was even suggested soLOL Well given the fact that i have a younger sibling..i am sure my parents managed to get around that oneAngry but still my mum kosoos meLOL

Anyways the story goes...one fine night i get up and find myselfd alone in bedOuch no one arond...i sratr crying but still no one comes to my rescue..so i get up n go to the baju ka bedroom only to find it lockedStern Smile

And monster that i am..i start banging on the door so loudly and kicking n screaming my head off that my parents immediately opened the door to stop the neighbours from coming to see who was murdering meEmbarrassed

My parents had to face a LOT of embaressment on that oneLOL

First CrushBlushing

hmm i must be around 7 years old...i used to go to tae-kwon-do class (thats like a form of martial arts...hoo haaWink) so one fine day i was riding my cycle in the evening and a good for nothing guy comes to be and bnahgs his cycle with mineAngry i was not at fault i tell ya...Ouchand we both have a screaming match,,,

then i send off the boy crying "muumyyy"Approve Yup i was good with words then too...Wink

And i turn around i find this guy from my class...(tall ...gora chitta mundaBlushing dreamy eyes...i can still remeber himDay Dreaming plus he was also a family friends son) come to me and pat my back...and praise me...Blushing 

he was like "yo go girl..i was just about to get in the middle but i saw u managed well ueself...i am so proud of u..." thats what he said to me...Mera heroDay DreamingDay Dreaming

side se free show dekhaOuch but still Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i always had a tinsy minsy crush on him...but that day i fell in LUBBBDay Dreaming

Sadly, they shifted to gujrat that yr and i never saw him againCryCry

Lolzzz Kabab mein haddi kahin kiROFLROFLROFL Lolzzz Funny n Sad love storyROFLROFL

Meri dukhi story me funny kya laga tujheCry

Dil tod ditta meraCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

r

Funny memory..LOL Lolz this ones a little bad...errmmmLOL

Okies i vividly rem this...when i was a kid..i was hell scared of darkness...i wud never step into a room which didnt have lights...horror shows nahi dekhing..ekdum scaredy cat typesLOL

So basically i used to sleep with my mum n dad..(this must be when i was less than 5 yrs as i was alone then...no sister in memory) and i was such a brat(acc to my mom that isLOL) ke i wud insist on sleeping in the middle of both...no one kona for meApprove i used to screm n throw tantrums if it was even suggested soLOL Well given the fact that i have a younger sibling..i am sure my parents managed to get around that oneAngry but still my mum kosoos meLOL

Anyways the story goes...one fine night i get up and find myselfd alone in bedOuch no one arond...i sratr crying but still no one comes to my rescue..so i get up n go to the baju ka bedroom only to find it lockedStern Smile

And monster that i am..i start banging on the door so loudly and kicking n screaming my head off that my parents immediately opened the door to stop the neighbours from coming to see who was murdering meEmbarrassed

My parents had to face a LOT of embaressment on that oneLOL

damn great, am really having tears now after reading this one, combined effect of all previous one

maybe you should count if it was 9 months after that day you got your sisterLOL

ROfl...kamini...eww...i do NOT want to know what they were doingAngryDead
oye you brought the subject of your little sister, me just adding two and two making it 24

U stick to making chicken sixty fiveCool
if you cant beat them, then cook themROFL

U cook them n serve them ala RK..

I will only eatEmbarrassed

*yummmsss*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fijiArnav90

tintinu IF-Rockerz
tintinu
tintinu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

nice post dear Monkey Winks

One Funny Childhood memory   let me think lots n lots r there  
as a child i was very naughty n bubbly but alwayz esssuuu with my puppy dog faceIcon Monkey Yoyo  
wen i was around 7r 8yrs (i dn't rem exactlyLOLLOL)once we wen for church festival near chennai (kovalm beach)in the morning we all played in beach n after that we all went for a bath elder said first all ladies n the kid will take bath first (we were one biggg family around 20 to 25 people he he   )
after that all the guys wen for the bath meMonkey Winks n my cousin were playing near the water motor room n by mistake we closed the water valve (my mistake u knowLOLLOL) so water stopped all of them were half the way in bathing with soap foam Monkey Emoticonstarted shouting who stopped the water (all thanx to me)n we essu  ,luckly there was a well near by all went there begged the ladies for water n had there bath interesting part was nobody knowz who did it till we said n asked for chorry(after 5yrs) LOLLOL im a very goodu girl u see  

1st Crush  lots were there dn't rem anything nowLOLLOL

kirti_fijiArnav90

tintinu IF-Rockerz
tintinu
tintinu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

wow your grand father had an electric guitar impressive

1. One Funny Childhood memory of your which make you laugh wherever you think abt it...
well this is something that was told to me and has become a memory, it was when i was a about 3-4 years and i was with all my cousins (for some reason we cousins are with 2 year gap there are about 15 of us) according to my mum i was the smallest in age and size but i was the declared bully of the group and someone had pushed my brother (who is 1 year older) and I kinda went crazy and gave almost everyone a bashing there, according to my parents and aunts and uncles no one stopped me as they didnt know who was hitting whom since i was both hitting and crying at the same time

(its not funny when i was there i suppose but now whenever i think about that story i laugh so much me being the BOSS even then)

2, Share ur the very 1st Crush of ur life here...
My crush must have been my head master of primary school, i remember that day he was my knight in shining amour on a white horse, ok ok in reality i was suppose to cross the road and i was scared as it was after 8am and the crossing assistant had gone and i was on the other side all alone, and then when i looked up i saw him cross the road at the peril of his life, take my hand in his warm hand and help me cross the road, i cant remember what he was saying to me coz i was lost in his eyes; needless to say my crush went for the entire 8 years of primary school since i was in his office so many times per year for disciplinairy action (i wonder was i being naughty so i could be in his office)

chicky my bossy sisy  

kirti_fijiArnav90

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Funny Incident
I remember that when I was four years old, my brother was born and when my parents came home with him from the hospital, all they do is take care of him. So I felt kinda jealous (remember I was only 4 back then) One day I was looking at my brother sleeping in his crib and I felt so much love and affection towards him...I didn't know how to express it back then so I bit his hand...and what happened after that is history LOLLOL...my bro started crying and my parents scolded me a lot and locked me up in the bathroom LOLLOL Now I'm not laughing bcz I bit my bro, I'm laughing at what happened after that LOLLOL

My First Crush
This is not really interesting but it happened in highschool. I was a freshman and he was a senior and I always used to see him in the hallways and I would blush like crazy. My eyes would always follow him around Embarrassed

P.S. Why are the first crushes of all boys always a teacher? Even yours was a teacher LOL

Arnav90

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by manesha76

Nice post Arnav

My Childhood Memory :

Memories are many as i was a trouble maker . One incident i recollect was that i went on the stage to sing with my partner . I was in 1st year college . I sang song from movie Mukkadar ka Sikandar , " Salaame Ishq " . I am trained singer but my partner was not . So this song was tough for him . So while we were performing my partner just left the stage as he was too scared . But i made the whole situation like an act . There is a sentence in the song , "Mein sunauun tumhe baat ek raat ki " . I caught him going behind him & again brought him on stage LOL . 

Best part was we got 1st place in Duet singing . I went & inquired about the points system . One of the Judge told me they were very impressed with the whole act you both did on the stage . Then i left from there & Our whole group just started laughing loudly ROFL . 

My First Crush :

My first ever crush was on telly actor Tarun Dhanrajgir . He was the actor in serial Trishna when i was only 8 or 9 years Wink .

Lolzzz smarty girl got the award for acting instead of singingROFLROFLROFL 
Lolzz i don't even remember any serial named like this Trishna must be so many sautels gonna be ther in serialROFLROFL

Hello no dear got award for singing only but got extra edge due to the act ROFL . That serial is very old you all must be bacchas or not even born Wink

Arnav90

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
funny incident:
let me see... we are three girls,me the youngest... so my memories are theirs too...
my sisters are quiet good in writing poems... and my eldest had a knack for emotional backmails learned from early days when she reigned princess with our uncles and aunts and parents.
we had this balsam plant which bloomed so beautifully... full of red flowers...we girls admired the plant a lot while it was in it's glory... but u know it's life span once the flowering is over the plant dies...and i don't remember whom probably it was me, the insensitive one, who uprooted the plant once the flowers were all gone and threw it away. along came my eldest sis with an instant poem she being the mouth of the plant accusing us of being cruel to it now that it cudn't bloom... reminding us of howmuch we loved to see it's flowers... and we started to cry, the poet included!! i think we buried the plant with full honour thenBig smile
OK crush... It was Wasim Akram.
one of his match was on TV and i refused to leave the room to study for my exam. the TV was on mute and pa caught me watching the match instead of reading the textbook. he scolded and i said frankly that my eyes were glued to the screen only coz wasim akram was on screen.
 pa teased, "why, is he ur husband?
me: "Not yet, but if u will consider..."

Edited by bangalores - 07 September 2012 at 10:19pm

NoorFatimaArnav90

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
childhood memory-  When I was small, there was 6-7 years old, there was a function at our house n it was going on for quiet a lot of time.. So I stood on the table n screemed " Everybody plzz finish ur food quickly n go home.." LOL Can't imagine my parents reaction... ROFL

1st crush- Okay I was in 6th when a new guy joined my school, I used to like him secretly.. N we became bst friends over the year...!! N in 7th we ended up being in a relationship... Heart Heart

Edited by Roxy369 - 07 September 2012 at 11:01am

NoorFatimaArnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index