Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 20)

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -msk4ever-

Originally posted by gmsRk

OMG noor or marie yahan bhi shuru SpamingROFL
lolz...tumhare story se mujhe ek cheez yaad aagayi

i was in bangalore...KFC was a li'll close to mah house...
toh my cousins and i walked to it...on the way...there was dog sitting simply...felt pity for it...

n i was in a naughty mood...toh barked at it as it was silent ...ROFL
and ran away from it thinking it wud chase me..ROFLbut it nva did datCry
ROFLROFL
Awww So sad ooopss So funny yaarROFL
then tum log ko kuch hua to nhi na?ROFL
naah yaar...kuch nahi kia us dog ne...
kutta mila bhi to shareef walaConfusedCry
Oyee kya matlb tera tujhe kaatne wala kutta chahiye tha kyaROFL
usko satane ke liye hi to bhonka maineROFL
par...woh toh senseless niklaaAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Killer_DeviLArnav90

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Funny incident...LOL
i had gone to my uncles house for lunch and he had a very old wine...so he gave me little and same for my brother...mind you we both were kids...my brother didnt like it whereas i loved it...so i drank his share as well...then i was full talli and didnt get up for 3 hours...thats the most funny incident lol LOLLOLLOL

crush EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
he taught me dance when i was in class 6...
he was tall dark and handsome...just the perfect guy...a bit elder to me...
but he remains to be my one and only crush...i saw him last sunday and he smiled at me...he was standing in front of me at the ATM line EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaKiller_DeviLDoItAlreadyArnav90

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged

lolz...tumhare story se mujhe ek cheez yaad aagayi

i was in bangalore...KFC was a li'll close to mah house...
toh my cousins and i walked to it...on the way...there was dog sitting simply...felt pity for it...

n i was in a naughty mood...toh barked at it as it was silent ...ROFL
and ran away from it thinking it wud chase me..ROFLbut it nva did datCry
ROFLROFL
Awww So sad ooopss So funny yaarROFL
then tum log ko kuch hua to nhi na?ROFL
naah yaar...kuch nahi kia us dog ne...
kutta mila bhi to shareef walaConfusedCry
Oyee kya matlb tera tujhe kaatne wala kutta chahiye tha kyaROFL
usko satane ke liye hi to bhonka maineROFL
par...woh toh senseless niklaaAngry
Wow achi baat hai senseless niklaROFL

DoItAlreadyArnav90

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NoorFatima

we are the spamming brothers ROFL
ROFL
we both r galzz so why r Spmming brothers?ROFL
noorah and i are brozCool

bataya na maine...main ladka hoonApprove
oyeee tune to kaha tha k tu ladki haiErmm
kyu dharati hai mujheDead
Wink

Killer_DeviLArnav90

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

res\\

Off to daat todo!

aake padhing tera post !

=======

edited ...NannavHug Awesome post yaara...

========

Funny memory..LOL Lolz this ones a little bad...errmmmLOL

Okies i vividly rem this...when i was a kid..i was hell scared of darkness...i wud never step into a room which didnt have lights...horror shows nahi dekhing..ekdum scaredy cat typesLOL

So basically i used to sleep with my mum n dad..(this must be when i was less than 5 yrs as i was alone then...no sister in memory) and i was such a brat(acc to my mom that isLOL) ke i wud insist on sleeping in the middle of both...no one kona for meApprove i used to screm n throw tantrums if it was even suggested soLOL Well given the fact that i have a younger sibling..i am sure my parents managed to get around that oneAngry but still my mum kosoos meLOL

Anyways the story goes...one fine night i get up and find myselfd alone in bedOuch no one arond...i sratr crying but still no one comes to my rescue..so i get up n go to the baju ka bedroom only to find it lockedStern Smile

And monster that i am..i start banging on the door so loudly and kicking n screaming my head off that my parents immediately opened the door to stop the neighbours from coming to see who was murdering meEmbarrassed

My parents had to face a LOT of embaressment on that oneLOL

First CrushBlushing

hmm i must be around 7 years old...i used to go to tae-kwon-do class (thats like a form of martial arts...hoo haaWink) so one fine day i was riding my cycle in the evening and a good for nothing guy comes to be and bnahgs his cycle with mineAngry i was not at fault i tell ya...Ouchand we both have a screaming match,,,

then i send off the boy crying "muumyyy"Approve Yup i was good with words then too...Wink

And i turn around i find this guy from my class...(tall ...gora chitta mundaBlushing dreamy eyes...i can still remeber himDay Dreaming plus he was also a family friends son) come to me and pat my back...and praise me...Blushing 

he was like "yo go girl..i was just about to get in the middle but i saw u managed well ueself...i am so proud of u..." thats what he said to me...Mera heroDay DreamingDay Dreaming

side se free show dekhaOuch but still Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i always had a tinsy minsy crush on him...but that day i fell in LUBBBDay Dreaming

Sadly, they shifted to gujrat that yr and i never saw him againCryCry

Lolzzz Kabab mein haddi kahin kiROFLROFLROFL Lolzzz Funny n Sad love storyROFLROFL

Meri dukhi story me funny kya laga tujheCry

Dil tod ditta meraCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

r

Funny memory..LOL Lolz this ones a little bad...errmmmLOL

Okies i vividly rem this...when i was a kid..i was hell scared of darkness...i wud never step into a room which didnt have lights...horror shows nahi dekhing..ekdum scaredy cat typesLOL

So basically i used to sleep with my mum n dad..(this must be when i was less than 5 yrs as i was alone then...no sister in memory) and i was such a brat(acc to my mom that isLOL) ke i wud insist on sleeping in the middle of both...no one kona for meApprove i used to screm n throw tantrums if it was even suggested soLOL Well given the fact that i have a younger sibling..i am sure my parents managed to get around that oneAngry but still my mum kosoos meLOL

Anyways the story goes...one fine night i get up and find myselfd alone in bedOuch no one arond...i sratr crying but still no one comes to my rescue..so i get up n go to the baju ka bedroom only to find it lockedStern Smile

And monster that i am..i start banging on the door so loudly and kicking n screaming my head off that my parents immediately opened the door to stop the neighbours from coming to see who was murdering meEmbarrassed

My parents had to face a LOT of embaressment on that oneLOL

damn great, am really having tears now after reading this one, combined effect of all previous one

maybe you should count if it was 9 months after that day you got your sisterLOL

ROfl...kamini...eww...i do NOT want to know what they were doingAngryDead
oye you brought the subject of your little sister, me just adding two and two making it 24

U stick to making chicken sixty fiveCool
if you cant beat them, then cook themROFL

U cook them n serve them ala RK..

I will only eatEmbarrassed

*yummmsss*

kirti_fijiArnav90

tintinu IF-Rockerz
tintinu
tintinu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

nice post dear Monkey Winks

One Funny Childhood memory   let me think lots n lots r there  
as a child i was very naughty n bubbly but alwayz esssuuu with my puppy dog faceIcon Monkey Yoyo  
wen i was around 7r 8yrs (i dn't rem exactlyLOLLOL)once we wen for church festival near chennai (kovalm beach)in the morning we all played in beach n after that we all went for a bath elder said first all ladies n the kid will take bath first (we were one biggg family around 20 to 25 people he he   )
after that all the guys wen for the bath meMonkey Winks n my cousin were playing near the water motor room n by mistake we closed the water valve (my mistake u knowLOLLOL) so water stopped all of them were half the way in bathing with soap foam Monkey Emoticonstarted shouting who stopped the water (all thanx to me)n we essu  ,luckly there was a well near by all went there begged the ladies for water n had there bath interesting part was nobody knowz who did it till we said n asked for chorry(after 5yrs) LOLLOL im a very goodu girl u see  

1st Crush  lots were there dn't rem anything nowLOLLOL

kirti_fijiArnav90

tintinu IF-Rockerz
tintinu
tintinu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

wow your grand father had an electric guitar impressive

1. One Funny Childhood memory of your which make you laugh wherever you think abt it...
well this is something that was told to me and has become a memory, it was when i was a about 3-4 years and i was with all my cousins (for some reason we cousins are with 2 year gap there are about 15 of us) according to my mum i was the smallest in age and size but i was the declared bully of the group and someone had pushed my brother (who is 1 year older) and I kinda went crazy and gave almost everyone a bashing there, according to my parents and aunts and uncles no one stopped me as they didnt know who was hitting whom since i was both hitting and crying at the same time

(its not funny when i was there i suppose but now whenever i think about that story i laugh so much me being the BOSS even then)

2, Share ur the very 1st Crush of ur life here...
My crush must have been my head master of primary school, i remember that day he was my knight in shining amour on a white horse, ok ok in reality i was suppose to cross the road and i was scared as it was after 8am and the crossing assistant had gone and i was on the other side all alone, and then when i looked up i saw him cross the road at the peril of his life, take my hand in his warm hand and help me cross the road, i cant remember what he was saying to me coz i was lost in his eyes; needless to say my crush went for the entire 8 years of primary school since i was in his office so many times per year for disciplinairy action (i wonder was i being naughty so i could be in his office)

chicky my bossy sisy  

kirti_fijiArnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index