Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 17)

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Originally posted by NoorFatima

ROFL .. now this is helll of a post.. m really enjoying myself reading all the replies ROFL

funny memory(ies)

wen i was in montessory, i slapped my class fellow and hid under the table ROFL and i cud still be seen ROFL

once on eid my dad gave me bundle of notes as eidi (just for me) and i being a shareef and saada si larki distributed it among my cznz and was left wid nothing ROFL

i was(and still am) terrified of insects.. my brther threw somethin at me and said its a bug its a bug and i screamed like hell.. bit it turned out to be a grape ROFL

i used to play football while sleepin LOL so in winters my parents and my bros and me used to sleep on the same bed and they used to make me sleep on the side.. and in the morning i was not found on the bed.. i used to fall down LOL

and then my parents pulled out a mattress and laid it besides the bed.. later the morning, i was found UNDER the bed ROFL

more to come wen i remember ROFL 

Crush

many ROFL .. first was i think in class 7th.. LOL ..

Lol...tht bed wala line is hilarious...even I used 2 fell 4m the bed...as a kid...Bt thr is a difference...My dad used 2 lie on the floor...during summer...N I used 2 fell on him...LOL

now u're my my falling behnaaa ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoItAlreadyArnav90

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Okay saw this post now Cool

Childhood memory : Wen i punched my older sis and broke her teeth ROFLROFLROFL mujh jaisi shaitan bachchi mene khud nehi dekhi Cool I was very violent ROFL But now i m verbally aggressive not physically ROFLROFLROFL

First crush: Iqbal khan from kaisa yeh pyaar hai Blushing i used to love him and guess wat i had a diary and i wrote all my wildest fantasies and i used to hide that diary under my bed ROFL ROFL and one day... my sis found it Stern Smile ROFL and let me tell u that time i was like 13 Ermm Oh gosh!!! That was a nightmare Ermm ROFLROFLROFL

DoItAlreadyArnav90

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

Childhood memory : Wen i punched my older sis and broke her teeth ROFLROFLROFL mujh jaisi shaitan bachchi mene khud nehi dekhi Cool I was very violent ROFL But now i m verbally aggressive not physically ROFLROFLROFL

First crush: Iqbal khan from kaisa yeh pyaar hai Blushing i used to love him and guess wat i had a diary and i wrote all my wildest fantasies and i used to hide that diary under my bed ROFL ROFL and one day... my sis found it Stern Smile ROFL and let me tell u that time i was like 13 Ermm Oh gosh!!! That was a nightmare Ermm ROFLROFLROFL
LOL...i pulled my sistaz ear ring...ROFL

-SexyAngel-Arnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged

i remembebr another one

me and my czn were on the terrace of her house and bilkul saamnay waalay ghar may our aunt used to live.. we were playing and then my czn suggested that we shud tease our aunt (from the terrace) .. their was a chaar-pai on the tarrace and a spread on it.. we got under the spread and sang a song from the lipton tea ad with our heads out and then hid under the spread again ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Killer_DeviLDoItAlreadyArnav90

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmsRk

Dont we just love our sisters ROFLROFLROFL Abhi thak she reminds me and i m like 'So wat? jaan toh nehi liya hai' ROFLROFLROFL

DoItAlreadyArnav90

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
LOL amazing post ArnavROFL

my Childhoon memory:

One day me school ja rahi thi jab me 10 years ki thi to me akeli thi or meri mamma mujhe upar window se dekh rahi thi achanak 5 dogs aye or mere piche par gayeROFLROFL
me bht cheekhi Or dhar rhi thi k kya karoonDead Achanak se my Teacher Was going to school so me unke sath bhaag kar chali gay ithen i was so cryingROFL
is k baad me Alone School nahi gayi kabhiErmmROFL 

& Mera 1st Crush wrush nahi hai koiROFLbcoz mene kbhi kisi ko like hi nhi kyaErmm
Ab hua hai mera First CrushErmm

Edited by -msk4ever- - 07 September 2012 at 8:59am

DoItAlreadyArnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nfprincess5

@noor:faling 4m bed lolz...sweet memories

LOL

DoItAlreadyArnav90

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmsRk

Dont we just love our sisters ROFLROFLROFL Abhi thak she reminds me and i m like 'So wat? jaan toh nehi liya hai' ROFLROFLROFL
trueROFL
i used to hide her things very oftenROFL
and wen she reminded me of that habit of mine cribbing...i started off wid it againROFL

-SexyAngel-Arnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index