Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 16)

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

ROFL .. now this is helll of a post.. m really enjoying myself reading all the replies ROFL

funny memory(ies)

wen i was in montessory, i slapped my class fellow and hid under the table ROFL and i cud still be seen ROFL

once on eid my dad gave me bundle of notes as eidi (just for me) and i being a shareef and saada si larki distributed it among my cznz and was left wid nothing ROFL

i was(and still am) terrified of insects.. my brther threw somethin at me and said its a bug its a bug and i screamed like hell.. bit it turned out to be a grape ROFL

i used to play football while sleepin LOL so in winters my parents and my bros and me used to sleep on the same bed and they used to make me sleep on the side.. and in the morning i was not found on the bed.. i used to fall down LOL

and then my parents pulled out a mattress and laid it besides the bed.. later the morning, i was found UNDER the bed ROFL

more to come wen i remember ROFL 

Crush

many ROFL .. first was i think in class 7th.. LOL ..

Lol...tht bed wala line is hilarious...even I used 2 fell 4m the bed...as a kid...Bt thr is a difference...My dad used 2 lie on the floor...during summer...N I used 2 fell on him...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGDDfan

Originally posted by darindigi

ROFL

funny memory---there r lots of but the most funny was when i was 5 years old meri neighbour main ek didi thi...i dont have sister so i used to call her didi...& uski marriage hone wali thi woh uski sadi ki pehnkar check kar rahi thi , i asked her where r you going didi?? Ushne kaha sasural to maine kaha mujhe bhi sasural jana hai& i cried alot...All r laughing...    my first crush...my biology teacher...

o teri summu tu tho utni si age mein bhi shaadi karne ki betaabiLOL...n naughty gal teachers par reham kiya karo
Tu chup kar mujhe tab todi na pata tha sasural kise kahete hai...about my crush voh hamesha meri taraf he dekh kar padha rahi the toh main kya karu... LOL

teacher kamina niklaLOL...student par line maroingDead
LOL...haan yaar for this reason main Last row main baiththi...

mere school mein bhi kutta sir tha but we have complained to our princi...our princi is abig cartoon charecter with play ground like headLOL...i always sit in 1st benchCry...becoz all back places r occupied my kameeni frd's...
its ok dear...but he gave me his special biology note before our exam...i think he z good but little tedda LOL...

teda hey par tera heyLOLROFL
what theROFLROFL nahi mera nahi hai...humsa style main atha tha...
humsa style wat's dat.Question...kahi tum meri mother tongue telugu mein tho baat nahi kar rahiShocked...humsa in telugu means swan...

Edited by darindigi - 07 September 2012 at 8:31am

Arnav90

nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaArnav90

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
another one...
heard it ...coz it happened wen i was around 2/3/4 yrs old i thinkLOL

it happened so...dat my naanu..my aunts..n i were outside...walking...
wen one shopkeeper saw us and asked me(cute li'll plumpy gal)*awwiiee*EmbarrassedROFL
if i wanted pepsiROFLHeart

i was being carried by my naanu...i ryt away jumped into dat manz handsROFLfor pepsiROFL

moi naanu was angry...
and after goin home...
he made me sit on the dinig table...gave me a big..1 1/2 litre of pepsi bottle and asked me to finish itROFL
i am a stubborn galROFL

and another one...i was 2/3
i was nt havin my breakfast...i was gna leave it on the plate jus lyk dat n get off the table...
but my aunt insisted that i had to finish it no matter wat happenedROFL
toh i pee-d on the chair...i was stubborn...me n my big ego at dat ageROFL

poor aunt of mine nva forced me ever againROFL

great post arnav!

Edited by gmsRk - 07 September 2012 at 8:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimatodayzstarArnav90

Scarlett.. Goldie
Scarlett..
Scarlett..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

ROFL

funny memory---there r lots of but the most funny was when i was 5 years old meri neighbour main ek didi thi...i dont have sister so i used to call her didi...& uski marriage hone wali thi woh uski sadi ki pehnkar check kar rahi thi , i asked her where r you going didi?? Ushne kaha sasural to maine kaha mujhe bhi sasural jana hai& i cried alot...All r laughing...    my first crush...my biology teacher...

o teri summu tu tho utni si age mein bhi shaadi karne ki betaabiLOL...n naughty gal teachers par reham kiya karo
Tu chup kar mujhe tab todi na pata tha sasural kise kahete hai...about my crush voh hamesha meri taraf he dekh kar padha rahi the toh main kya karu... LOL

mere school mein bhi kutta sir tha but we have complained to our princi...our princi is abig cartoon charecter with play ground like headLOL...i always sit in 1st benchCry...becoz all back places r occupied my kameeni frd's...
its ok dear...but he gave me his special biology note before our exam...i think he z good but little tedda LOL...

humsa style wat's dat.Question...kahi tum meri mother tongue telugu mein tho baat nahi kar rahiShocked...humsa in telugu means swan...

LOL...I dnt know T of telugu...i mean hamesha(always)...

Arnav90

vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged

ROFL

LOL...I dnt know T of telugu...i mean hamesha(always)...
god u wrote in de way dat i thought he is 0.5ROFL

Arnav90

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by NoorFatima

ROFL .. now this is helll of a post.. m really enjoying myself reading all the replies ROFL

funny memory(ies)

wen i was in montessory, i slapped my class fellow and hid under the table ROFL and i cud still be seen ROFL

once on eid my dad gave me bundle of notes as eidi (just for me) and i being a shareef and saada si larki distributed it among my cznz and was left wid nothing ROFL

i was(and still am) terrified of insects.. my brther threw somethin at me and said its a bug its a bug and i screamed like hell.. bit it turned out to be a grape ROFL

i used to play football while sleepin LOL so in winters my parents and my bros and me used to sleep on the same bed and they used to make me sleep on the side.. and in the morning i was not found on the bed.. i used to fall down LOL

and then my parents pulled out a mattress and laid it besides the bed.. later the morning, i was found UNDER the bed ROFL

more to come wen i remember ROFL 

Crush

many ROFL .. first was i think in class 7th.. LOL ..

you sharif shidi, yeah right

oh you are our very own soccer star

i cant use the "srsly" gif here khala Wink

Arnav90

Hari73 Goldie
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
well my child hood funny memory is little different ..

during summer holidays, we used to visit our granny's house in Mangalore..  There place is like full of mango estate n coco nut estate..  For summer we 12 cousins will get together from different places.. like I am from B'lore, some of my cousins from mumbai etc...  We used to have lot of fun together. We had many funny incidents. But most funny incident is the day we tried to steal mango from neighbor farm as we always used to like mango which is grown in neighbor's farm.  That day there was a wedding in neighbor's farm's owner's house.  so no one was there.  My brother n my cousins brothers decided that day is the best day to steal mango.  They said we girls should come end of our farm (after that neighbor farm starts) .  We girls went there and waiting for them to bring mangoes,  Boys plucked hand ful mangoes & showing us so proudly while they were in still neighbor farm.  Before reaching our farm, the farm owner was coming from other end..  Looking at him, they started to through mango into our farm from other end. one mango came n hit my sister's nose  so badly her nose got twisted (now also her nose is slightly twisted)... Then by that time farm owner saw what we did, he came after us running with big bamboo stick... later he came n complain with granny about us.  That was a embarrassing moment for all of us.  That day we thought end of the world. Today we all are well settled, whenever we have get together, looking at my sister nose we really laugh thinking about it, now we feel it was funny incident  :).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoorFatimaDoItAlready

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index