Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 140)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by Arnav90

[
Why i know ur choice is so good so i don't think i can saty awayROFLROFLROFL

Wo bichari ko baksh deLOL

She is too innocentOuch



I am searching for Innocent Girl for having Long term relationROFLROFLROFL


koi nau milne wala...all girls are too fhast now...LOLLOLLOL
Ren sonia is too slow..

LOL

Dont tell i told u this..she will kill me...

Wo itni shy hai na..

whenevr we are talking...we are all besharam..but madam doesnt say the word Se*

she will write it as S*X even in ptivate chat among girls

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL


i will tease her if i see her ol that is...
she does write like that...i remember spee also writes like that...
shy girls are there i know,,,,we dont fall in that category...we are all besharam...

Dare uAngryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leverneDoItAlreadyArnav90

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 33582

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90



Now who is MG 


geet fan hoke yeh pooching...
yeh l chullu bhar pani...

LOL
LOL

Okkk Maan Geet, I am waiting for ma Geet


ur the first person i heard saying waiting for geet...
otherwise i always hear waiting for my Maan...LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashDoItAlreadyArnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Joined: 25 August 2011
Posts: 26653

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

I turned 22 this wednesday


arnav main bhi 22...same year born haan...WinkWink

Thats GoodSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashleverneDoItAlready

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Joined: 21 November 2009
Posts: 15346

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

Originally posted by gmsRk

Originally posted by NoorFatima

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by NoorFatima

@ashuu.. dont tell.. meray bhaiyya mariam nay bta dia NPM ka mtlb Wink

i thot wo teri wifey haiWacko

Plz explain the relationship structure hereStern Smile
 
that is UNEXPLAINABLE ROFL ROFL
 
 
 me marium and adeena were sisters.. then marium fell i love wid our other sister bubbly (blackb28) so our mother disowned her and she bacame a HE .. and this goes for ,e too.. now me and marium are brothers and adeena is my wifu ROFL
u think she'll understandROFL
 
wen did i said that ROFL
 
 
 
and arnav.. abhi na SR hua na HM Blushing
 
 
D'ohitnaa sharma rahay hain hubby ji..??? ConfusedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashDoItAlready

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Joined: 19 August 2011
Posts: 28684

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

Originally posted by gmsRk

Originally posted by NoorFatima

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by NoorFatima

@ashuu.. dont tell.. meray bhaiyya mariam nay bta dia NPM ka mtlb Wink

i thot wo teri wifey haiWacko

Plz explain the relationship structure hereStern Smile
 
that is UNEXPLAINABLE ROFL ROFL
 
 
 me marium and adeena were sisters.. then marium fell i love wid our other sister bubbly (blackb28) so our mother disowned her and she bacame a HE .. and this goes for ,e too.. now me and marium are brothers and adeena is my wifu ROFL
u think she'll understandROFL
 
wen did i said that ROFL
 
 
 
and arnav.. abhi na SR hua na HM Blushing
shaadi hi nhi hui toh SR aur HM to door ki baat hai chottuROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashArnav90

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Ye lo sabki coffeeAngry

Aur bhukkad logo ke liye add onWink








The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoItAlreadyArnav90

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 33582

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Cry
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by Arnav90

[
Why i know ur choice is so good so i don't think i can saty awayROFLROFLROFL

Wo bichari ko baksh deLOL

She is too innocentOuch



I am searching for Innocent Girl for having Long term relationROFLROFLROFL


koi nau milne wala...all girls are too fhast now...LOLLOLLOL
Ren sonia is too slow..

LOL

Dont tell i told u this..she will kill me...

Wo itni shy hai na..

whenevr we are talking...we are all besharam..but madam doesnt say the word Se*

she will write it as S*X even in ptivate chat among girls

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL


i will tease her if i see her ol that is...
she does write like that...i remember spee also writes like that...
shy girls are there i know,,,,we dont fall in that category...we are all besharam...

Dare uAngryCry


lol...i wish i am not evil u see...
but it would be fun to see soni peetoing u...LOLLOL
dont worry main nai chidaing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashDoItAlreadyArnav90

..Adeena.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Adeena..
..Adeena..

Joined: 21 November 2009
Posts: 15346

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Arnav90



Now who is MG 


geet fan hoke yeh pooching...
yeh l chullu bhar pani...

LOL
LOL

Okkk Maan Geet, I am waiting for ma Geet


ur the first person i heard saying waiting for geet...
otherwise i always hear waiting for my Maan...LOLLOLLOL
 
 
ROFL @leverne.. Yup u r ryt.. LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_AashDoItAlready

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index