Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush (Page 12)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by ISADORA

LOL Nice topic Arnav...

I was not so naughty but i always end up on the wrong side of the rope LOL...

One incident i remember is..when i was kid i used ride on my uncle's bike he used to take me every where..and me being idiot i tried to see what happens if i put my leg in the wheel of a running bike and so i did and ended up in the hospital...LOLLOL...

one more i wanted to see how a crushed finger looks..so i crushed my brothers finger in between the door...ROFL he has got stitches and he still says i am crazy...

Crush hmm..None...koi mera layak tha nahi... LOL

n i was thinking u must have been a good baccha,,
ROFL
i wonder how nids must have been

i was good baccha its just that i was crazy to check on these type of things they are much more...i pushed my brother into the drainage when i was teaching him how to ride a bi cycle..just wanted to check if he really falls inside that or not..and ended being thrown out of the house for almost 4 hrs..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-_Sparkles_Arnav90kirti_fiji

nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fijiArnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Nice post Arnav

My Childhood Memory :

Memories are many as i was a trouble maker . One incident i recollect was that i went on the stage to sing with my partner . I was in 1st year college . I sang song from movie Mukkadar ka Sikandar , " Salaame Ishq " . I am trained singer but my partner was not . So this song was tough for him . So while we were performing my partner just left the stage as he was too scared . But i made the whole situation like an act . There is a sentence in the song , "Mein sunauun tumhe baat ek raat ki " . I caught him going behind him & again brought him on stage LOL . 

Best part was we got 1st place in Duet singing . I went & inquired about the points system . One of the Judge told me they were very impressed with the whole act you both did on the stage . Then i left from there & Our whole group just started laughing loudly ROFL . 

My First Crush :

My first ever crush was on telly actor Tarun Dhanrajgir . He was the actor in serial Trishna when i was only 8 or 9 years Wink .

Lolzzz smarty girl got the award for acting instead of singingROFLROFLROFL 
Lolzz i don't even remember any serial named like this Trishna must be so many sautels gonna be ther in serialROFLROFL

kirti_fijimanesha76

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mymagic13

LOL Nice topic Arnav...

I was not so naughty but i always end up on the wrong side of the rope LOL...

One incident i remember is..when i was kid i used ride on my uncle's bike he used to take me every where..and me being idiot i tried to see what happens if i put my leg in the wheel of a running bike and so i did and ended up in the hospital...LOLLOL...

one more i wanted to see how a crushed finger looks..so i crushed my brothers finger in between the door...ROFL he has got stitches and he still says i am crazy...

Crush hmm..None...koi mera layak tha nahi... LOL

n i was thinking u must have been a good baccha,,
ROFL
i wonder how nids must have been

i was good baccha its just that i was crazy to check on these type of things they are much more...i pushed my brother into the drainage when i was teaching him how to ride a bi cycle..just wanted to check if he really falls inside that or not..and ended being thrown out of the house for almost 4 hrs..LOL

tu paagal thi,,
monster kahiki

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAkirti_fiji_Sparkles_Arnav90

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nfprincess5

@kriti: dat tym i ws hvng no idea wat i was dng.. Nly 2 take out my frustation i did dat...dat day ek zor ka thapad b mila mujhe
hey i even got the same later when in the isolation of my own home with just my parents, lets just say me and that leather belt have some great tushy memoriesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90

vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGDDfan

Originally posted by darindigi

Originally posted by darindigi

funny memory---there r lots of but the most funny was when i was 5 years old meri neighbour main ek didi thi...i dont have sister so i used to call her didi...& uski marriage hone wali thi woh uski sadi ki pehnkar check kar rahi thi , i asked her where r you going didi?? Ushne kaha sasural to maine kaha mujhe bhi sasural jana hai& i cried alot...All r laughing...    my first crush...my biology teacher...

o teri summu tu tho utni si age mein bhi shaadi karne ki betaabiLOL...n naughty gal teachers par reham kiya karoROFL
Tu chup kar mujhe tab todi na pata tha sasural kise kahete hai...about my crush voh hamesha meri taraf he dekh kar padha rahi the toh main kya karu... LOL

teacher kamina niklaLOL...student par line maroingDead
LOL...haan yaar for this reason main Last row main baiththi...

mere school mein bhi kutta sir tha but we have complained to our princi...our princi is abig cartoon charecter with play ground like headLOL...i always sit in 1st benchCry...becoz all back places r occupied my kameeni frd's... 

kirti_fijiArnav90

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishty8911

nyc post bt childhood incident to yad nhe bt yeah me boht tom boy the gali me frnds k sath patake jalati the podhti the boht maza kia or first my crush in 8th class my classmate n tv me anurag basu

Lolzzz Anurag Basu then you must be jealoused from PrernaROFLROFLROFL

kirti_fiji_Sparkles_

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

Originally posted by vivoash

arggh!! Shut up pplAngry
im very innocentCry
innocent word ka balatkaar mat kar TongueROFL

kutte, kamine, halkat, chichore..teri to mainCensored
ROFL

i can see the pinky effect on u ROFL

thank youAngry
kitna besharam hai tu?Angrykitne ghatiya shabd istemal karta haiStern Smile

galiyaan tu dey rahi hain Angryand ghatiya mein ban gaya Shocked

shuruaat tune ki kamineAngry
wat the hell...apna moo band kar makhi ki deewani Angry ROFLand start meine nehi already logo ne ki thi samjhi akkal ki kachhiTongue

roma k diwane, mujhe us naam se mat bula, main tera murder kar dungiAngry
bakiyon ka chod tune apni ghatiyagiri apne cmnt me dikha di naAngry

_Sparkles_Arnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index