Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush - Page 72

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

yes some are my favorite like droping the baby and having the nerve telling her mum that your baby is fat🤣
ot closing the tap while everyone is bathing

or the water shower over the aunt
or the surbon child

Lolzzz Mujhe bhi Shrish ka sabse fav laga but Tanu ka bhi bura bahi thaa She use to apply cream 🤣🤣🤣
Rofl. aunt 🤣 i used to call lyt as Mama... And Fan as Papa...

wen i was 6yrs old.. My parents had to go to another city to attend a funeral.. as it was really hot these days so they were not taking me.. they left me at my grandma's home... I was crying at first..but then everyone teased me that u r not a brave gal... i tried being a brave gal by saying MAMA PAPA(lyt and fan) YAHIN PE TOU HAIN MAIN NAHI ROTI..  🤣 while saying this i was crying..  😆
Originally posted by Arnav90

Keep Mortin with you always🤣🤣🤣
these roaches are sturbon, they get hyper when i spray mortin
Originally posted by ..Adeena..

its damn embarrasingg.. 🤣

Ofcourse it was damn embarrasingg but everybody laughed alot after coming out🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by nfprincess5

@adeena: waow 4 choclte u gv ur gold bangles gr8! Bt i thnk us age mein hamare liye chocolte se badkar kch nai rhta

yup.. 😆 chocolate was a big thing for us in childhood.. 😛

Rofl. aunt 🤣 i used to call lyt as Mama... And Fan as Papa...

wen i was 6yrs old.. My parents had to go to another city to attend a funeral.. as it was really hot these days so they were not taking me.. they left me at my grandma's home... I was crying at first..but then everyone teased me that u r not a brave gal... i tried being a brave gal by saying MAMA PAPA(lyt and fan) YAHIN PE TOU HAIN MAIN NAHI ROTI..  🤣 while saying this i was crying..  😆
🤣
even at the small age you were materialistic, worried about light and fan
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

giri adi

🤣
Originally posted by coolestsh

Aww how sweet gift for me 😳 Thanks phir to mujhe bhi kuch dena chahiye to you, so heres from me to you

do tell me how you like it 😉

Lolzzz its better then cockroch bcoz cockroch are good for nothing but spider can make me Spider Man🤣🤣🤣

yup.. 😆 chocolate was a big thing for us in childhood.. 😛
even now, i am willing to slave one day for great chocolate, my french boss knew when to give me chocolates when he wanted extra results

🤣 khud tou giray.. becharay friend ko bhi gira dya.. 🤣

I know bechara 🤣🤣🤣