Lolzzz 82 pages  🤣 🤣 🤣

Kjo - Blockbuster Post
Madhuri - Perfect
Remo - This is it
🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Anybody else Interested in spamming more Do come to this post lets take it too 150 pages 🤣 🤣 🤣
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i still have to read from page 18 till now but here comes one memory for not so childhood days

this about when i was 12/13

in one of my many houses i stayed there was this bathroom which had a toilet attached to it and it was separated by a shower curtain. i dont know where i got this BRIGHT idea to do a tarzan with the shower curtain rod, i survived the first swing, second swing but on the third swing Newton decided to intervene as usual which resulted in my chin hitting the toiled seat, i was scared that mum would get angry coz i broke the rod, so i managed to fix that, but since i was short in height (my growth spurt came later) i didnt see myself, so when i opened the door and went to my mum with the most angelic face of not doing anything wrong, she got a shock and started shouting, i was like what happened, did i do the guilty angle face, i didnt realise that i had cut my chin and there was blood all over my front night shirt

(i got 11 stiches on my chin and i bear the scare, i know its not nice but i cant help laugh at my bright tarzan idea)
Edited by kirti_fiji - 11 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kirti_fiji

i still have to read from page 18 till now but here comes one memory for not so childhood days

this about when i was 12/13

in one of my many houses i stayed there was this bathroom which had a toilet attached to it and it was separated by a shower curtain. i dont know where i got this BRIGHT idea to do a tarzan with the shower curtain rod, i survived the first swing, second swing but on the third swing Newton decided to intervene as usual which resulted in my chin hitting the toiled seat, i was scared that mum would get angry coz i broke the rod, so i managed to fix that, but since i was short in height (my growth spurt came later) i didnt see myself, so when i opened the door and went to my mum with the most angelic face of not doing anything wrong, she got a shock and started shouting, i was like what happened, did i do the guilty angle face, i didnt realise that i had cut my chin and there was blood all over my front night shirt

(i got 11 stiches on my chin and i bear the scare, i know its not nice but i cant help laugh at my bright tarzan idea)

Lolzzz This so damn funny, So you also a scientist🤣

Do read all the pages its a good time pass🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Arnav90

Emotionless Bimbo is Katrina Kaif🤣🤣🤣

🤣 .. omg.. she's ok kinds for me but emotionless bimbo 🤣 ..
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lolzzz🤣🤣🤣

ya you will not believe meri mom ne apne itne saalo tak andhere mien rakha pehle pata hota tho hum itna nahin darte. See my mom like us kiddo she still like a kid doing all masti with us jhelo faying our anger too specially mine😳
NoorFatima thumbnail

Lolzzz unho ne Vikrant ka place cheen liya🤣🤣🤣

vikrant 😕 geet wala vikrant kya 😆 he still holds SPECIEL spot in my heart 🤣
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Funny Incident

I remember that when I was four years old, my brother was born and when my parents came home with him from the hospital, all they do is take care of him. So I felt kinda jealous (remember I was only 4 back then) One day I was looking at my brother sleeping in his crib and I felt so much love and affection towards him...I didn't know how to express it back then so I bit his hand...and what happened after that is history ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...my bro started crying and my parents scolded me a lot and locked me up in the bathroom ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Now I'm not laughing bcz I bit my bro, I'm laughing at what happened after that ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

My First Crush
This is not really interesting but it happened in highschool. I was a freshman and he was a senior and I always used to see him in the hallways and I would blush like crazy. My eyes would always follow him around ðŸ˜³

P.S. Why are the first crushes of all boys always a teacher? Even yours was a teacher ðŸ˜†

biting another human, better stay away from you you canibal😆
NoorFatima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolestsh

ya you will not believe meri mom ne apne itne saalo tak andhere mien rakha pehle pata hota tho hum itna nahin darte. See my mom like us kiddo she still like a kid doing all masti with us jhelo faying our anger too specially mine😳

oye madhubala ahaan 🤣 agr mom bta deti tou aap dono drtay kesay ..? 🤣