Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arnav90

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lolzzz Toy biting you n cat staring you kya chakker hai</font>🤣🤣🤣<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lolzz Bechara Angad KYPH ke baad usse project hi nahi milee</font>🤣🤣🤣

Arnav- It was a cat who was biting me but it was dark, so I thought my doll has become a bhooth something neither I would have ever thought that cat will lie and sleep between my aunt and I . 🤣 lol I was a child at that ttime this is why I thought my doll being the bhooth.

Angad has personal life problems. His wife is big insecure I heard.
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
childhood memory

I was 5 or 6 yrs old I went to the market with my younger sister...market was quite a distant from our house...my parents were searching me for many hours when I came back my father who is very calm & quiet by nature was angry he took me & throw me forcefully on the bed...that was the first & last incidence when my father got angry on me 

Ist crush

I was in school when "qayamat se qayamat tak" movie was released I got mad after Aamir KHan
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

damn great, am really having tears now after reading this one, combined effect of all previous one

maybe you should count if it was 9 months after that day you got your sister😆

Lolzz Bechre Parents got a stalker insted of Baby Girl🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Arnav- It was a cat who was biting me but it was dark, so I thought my doll has become a bhooth something neither I would have ever thought that cat will lie and sleep between my aunt and I . 🤣 lol I was a child at that ttime this is why I thought my doll being the bhooth.

Angad has personal life problems. His wife is big insecure I heard.

Lolzzz i understand what you must be felt at that time 🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RENU1111

childhood memory

I was 5 or 6 yrs old I went to the market with my younger sister...market was quite a distant from our house...my parents were searching me for many hours when I came back my father who is very calm & quiet by nature was angry he took me & throw me forcefully on the bed...that was the first & last incidence when my father got angry on me 

Ist crush

I was in school when "qayamat se qayamat tak" movie was released I got mad after Aamir KHan

Lolzz In childhood everybody wants to go out of his house chupke chupke🤣🤣🤣
So Mr. Perfectionist is ur crush good one
Arnav90 thumbnail

nahi ram teri ganga got dirty...

Papiyon ka naash karte karte teri Ganga got dirty🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivoash

kutte, kamine, halkat, chichore..teri to main🤬
🤣

Lolzzz this ur defination of Innocence🤣🤣🤣
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: manesha76

Hello no dear got award for singing only but got extra edge due to the act 🤣 . That serial is very old you all must be bacchas or not even born 😉. 

if i am not wrong Trishna is based on pride and prejudice, right? i remember the guy too. he had done some modelling.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGDDfan

funny memory---there r lots of but the most funny was when i was 5 years old meri neighbour main ek didi thi...i dont have sister so i used to call her didi...& uski marriage hone wali thi woh uski sadi ki suit pehnkar check kar rahi thi , i asked her where r you going didi?? Ushne kaha sasural to maine kaha mujhe bhi sasural jana hai& i cried alot...All r laughing...    my first crush...my biology teacher...

Lolzzz Sasural jane ki itni jaldi🤣🤣🤣 1st crush Biology teacher umm hmm🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

so this is you being innocent, i dont want to think when you are not innocent🤣🤣

She did'nt get time for being not innocent🤣🤣🤣