Originally posted by: -msk4ever-

Oyee kya matlb tera tujhe kaatne wala kutta chahiye tha kya🤣

usko satane ke liye hi to bhonka maine🤣
par...woh toh senseless niklaa😡
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Funny incident...😆
i had gone to my uncles house for lunch and he had a very old wine...so he gave me little and same for my brother...mind you we both were kids...my brother didnt like it whereas i loved it...so i drank his share as well...then i was full talli and didnt get up for 3 hours...thats the most funny incident lol 😆😆😆

crush 😳😳
he taught me dance when i was in class 6...
he was tall dark and handsome...just the perfect guy...a bit elder to me...
but he remains to be my one and only crush...i saw him last sunday and he smiled at me...he was standing in front of me at the ATM line 😳😳

Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: gmsRk

usko satane ke liye hi to bhonka maine🤣
par...woh toh senseless niklaa😡

Wow achi baat hai senseless nikla🤣
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -msk4ever-

oyeee tune to kaha tha k tu ladki hai🤔
kyu dharati hai mujhe🤢

😉
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Lolzzz Kabab mein haddi kahin ki🤣🤣🤣 Lolzzz Funny n Sad love story🤣🤣

Meri dukhi story me funny kya laga tujhe😭

Dil tod ditta mera😭
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

if you cant beat them, then cook them🤣

U cook them n serve them ala RK..

I will only eat😳

*yummmsss*
tintinu thumbnail

nice post dear

One Funny Childhood memory   let me think lots n lots r there  
as a child i was very naughty n bubbly but alwayz esssuuu with my puppy dog face  
wen i was around 7r 8yrs (i dn't rem exactly😆😆)once we wen for church festival near chennai (kovalm beach)in the morning we all played in beach n after that we all went for a bath elder said first all ladies n the kid will take bath first (we were one biggg family around 20 to 25 people he he   )
after that all the guys wen for the bath me n my cousin were playing near the water motor room n by mistake we closed the water valve (my mistake u know😆😆) so water stopped all of them were half the way in bathing with soap foam started shouting who stopped the water (all thanx to me)n we essu  ,luckly there was a well near by all went there begged the ladies for water n had there bath interesting part was nobody knowz who did it till we said n asked for chorry(after 5yrs) ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† im a very goodu girl u see  

1st Crush  lots were there dn't rem anything now😆😆

tintinu thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

wow your grand father had an electric guitar impressive

1. One Funny Childhood memory of your which make you laugh wherever you think abt it...
well this is something that was told to me and has become a memory, it was when i was a about 3-4 years and i was with all my cousins (for some reason we cousins are with 2 year gap there are about 15 of us) according to my mum i was the smallest in age and size but i was the declared bully of the group and someone had pushed my brother (who is 1 year older) and I kinda went crazy and gave almost everyone a bashing there, according to my parents and aunts and uncles no one stopped me as they didnt know who was hitting whom since i was both hitting and crying at the same time

(its not funny when i was there i suppose but now whenever i think about that story i laugh so much me being the BOSS even then)

2, Share ur the very 1st Crush of ur life here...
My crush must have been my head master of primary school, i remember that day he was my knight in shining amour on a white horse, ok ok in reality i was suppose to cross the road and i was scared as it was after 8am and the crossing assistant had gone and i was on the other side all alone, and then when i looked up i saw him cross the road at the peril of his life, take my hand in his warm hand and help me cross the road, i cant remember what he was saying to me coz i was lost in his eyes; needless to say my crush went for the entire 8 years of primary school since i was in his office so many times per year for disciplinairy action (i wonder was i being naughty so i could be in his office)

chicky my bossy sisy  

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Funny Incident
I remember that when I was four years old, my brother was born and when my parents came home with him from the hospital, all they do is take care of him. So I felt kinda jealous (remember I was only 4 back then) One day I was looking at my brother sleeping in his crib and I felt so much love and affection towards him...I didn't know how to express it back then so I bit his hand...and what happened after that is history ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...my bro started crying and my parents scolded me a lot and locked me up in the bathroom ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Now I'm not laughing bcz I bit my bro, I'm laughing at what happened after that ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

My First Crush
This is not really interesting but it happened in highschool. I was a freshman and he was a senior and I always used to see him in the hallways and I would blush like crazy. My eyes would always follow him around ðŸ˜³

P.S. Why are the first crushes of all boys always a teacher? Even yours was a teacher ðŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Lolzzz smarty girl got the award for acting instead of singing🤣🤣🤣 
Lolzz i don't even remember any serial named like this Trishna must be so many sautels gonna be ther in serial🤣🤣

Hello no dear got award for singing only but got extra edge due to the act ðŸ¤£ . That serial is very old you all must be bacchas or not even born 😉.