Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh- No Trespassers please:D(AT 20) (Page 97)

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Just watched the epi LOL

guyz mujhe aaj ka epi bht scary laga. I mean so many scary moments like when DS left her mala and Jugs picks it unconsciously, someone noticed the BG score ?! Confused it was so scary ! As if some ''pret aatma'' or ''bhoot'' has creeped into Jugs and moving his hand...BUHOOHAHAHAHA Evil Smile Evil Smile    ROFL ROFL ROFL and when he was dreaming. God ! Such a scary gufa ! Confused LOL i was like, ''abbey khud sapna dekh..apun ko kayeko darati tu'' LOL LOL it was HILLARIOUS !! ROFL ROFL ROFL then CM looked so like a darawani chudail Ouch noreover in pre cap the way Bhairon was looking at DS Evil Smile Evil Smile srzly..so scary !! ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milindroseVerboseGitsRitzi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Myraa & Dixie - i know keep ur shoees on... Priya should have been clearer in the WU...faltu tense kiya sabko. 

Dixie - Chuhamaa is instigating types...not action types...lets see whose ankle she bites.  She didn't even try salt on Shiv's imagined wounds.LOLLOL  She is going to bharo everyone in the family's kaan

Piya - lol - B in precap was very scary and J scared and calling DS like a little boy was comical 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 September 2012 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRKdixie123

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@piya seriously the guffa laid me to guffaws of laughter...lol...

@anjy i am sure she ll bite off irawati's feet this time...

AnjanaYYZitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Just watched the epi LOL

guyz mujhe aaj ka epi bht scary laga. I mean so many scary moments like when DS left her mala and Jugs picks it unconsciously, someone noticed the BG score ?! Confused it was so scary ! As if some ''pret aatma'' or ''bhoot'' has creeped into Jugs and moving his hand...BUHOOHAHAHAHA Evil Smile Evil Smile    ROFL ROFL ROFL and when he was dreaming. God ! Such a scary gufa ! Confused LOL i was like, ''abbey khud sapna dekh..apun ko kayeko darati tu'' LOL LOL it was HILLARIOUS !! ROFL ROFL ROFL then CM looked so like a darawani chudail Ouch noreover in pre cap the way Bhairon was looking at DS Evil Smile Evil Smile srzly..so scary !! ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFLLOLZ aisa hain kya then i will see full epi itght to skip jug part ab toh i will see scary llz  mujhe laga u will also say scary abt ansh and  their future mujhe laga tum bhi a rona chalu kar do lolz  ab pata chala it was  scary in fun sense ROFLROFL LOLZ  hope shiv bhi na darr jaaye seeing J and think its bhooth ROFLROFL

Piyuu_SRKAnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Dixie - Chuhamaa is instigating types...not action types...lets see whose ankle she bites.  She didn't even try salt on Shiv's imagined wounds.LOLLOL  She is going to bharo everyone in the family's kaan

She acted as though she didn't hear the convo. Shiv was initially shocked when he heard her voice but it seems like he feels that CM didn't hear what BS said.
I thought she gave kind of determined look in the end  'see what I am going to do now Anandi' !!

I want BS for once to scold his mom for meeting Jagya ! But, I don't blame DS here also. Aakhit maa ki tarah hai woh Jagya ke liye.

Edited by dixie123 - 11 September 2012 at 10:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRKMalikaaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
yeh  moral voiceover anji isindicating about  CM she will now pounce hard agaginst anandi to malign her imge n strain relation of ansh but shiv's mother she is always busy in her giggles nothing else so nice she is not like CM 
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

1. That was Shiv's internal dialogue - why didn't Anandi tell me - there was no anger or fear or hurt there - just a question.  How do people extrapolate anything about his reaction from that staid calm response?  Not even an hint of overreaction on his part there.  Just a very natural assumption and question.  A as ex and gaon ki Sarpanch would know... that's it.  Rahi ka pahad banadiya LOL

2. CM - the voiceover was about her and only her.  She is nazar andaazing A's good because she is the one stuck in her own perspective. 

Where the CVs are going could not be more CRYSTAL.  Absolutely nothing nada zilch to fear. 

Anjy he was not angry for sure.But I was just disturbed at the ques he put up.

Piyuu_SRKAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
J is in for RUDE awakening if he thinks DS will cool down BS and will be able to return home anytime soon ROFL  I hope Lal Singh has spare bed in hospital or a khatiya for J at his home.  Bhairon will not buy J ka sorry I left Gauri...

Bwhahahaha!  As for CM, she is digging her own ditch... I can't wait to see her fall into the keechad she is trying to castEvil Smile  None will be able to save her then. hahahhahaha

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 September 2012 at 10:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRKMalikamilindroseVerboseG

Go to top